Author Topic: blonde women dig dark haired turks  (Read 17950 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: blonde women dig dark haired turks
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2009, 08:27:10 AM »
LOL. I can't think of anyone I would want less helming the grill than HugeNasser. Half charred, half blue. 

All those years eating up to 600 grams of protein a day in sunny San Diego would make make anyone into an expert at the grill ;)

all the women i know openly despise all muslim/paki/turk types and regard them as 'jokes'

Sounds like they've had their hearts broken by one of them

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »
All those years eating up to 600 grams of protein a day in sunny San Diego would make make anyone into an expert at the grill ;)
LOL. Let me know the funeral home where HugeNasser's colon is and I'll send a wreath. 

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:41 AM »
they are jealous cause we fuck their wives

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »
Yes... of course you do... an 80's style leather jacket wearing Quran holding immigrant like yourself would make the most desperate crackwhore run away in disgust...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2009, 08:42:56 AM »
only the real scum of the white comunity would lower them selves to fuck turk or paki breeds....

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2009, 08:54:58 AM »
 8)

let the haters hate

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »
they are jealous cause we fuck their wives

you dont fuck nobody.

you are truly a Racist who wants to get a WHITE trophy wife, you are despising your own roots wishing to "own" a white caucasian woman, while at the same time you say you care about your "origins"  ???  talk about a lost soul being crushed by the nonsense of globalization. You re a pure product of generation nothingness with no values, no clue about the environment you ve been forced to live in due to your parents's immigration. You re trying to fit somewhere but you re rejected from everyone everywhere.

You re trying too hard to become "white", dating white women wont make you white. You ll ultimately become withdrawn. You ll stick to your community and you will never become german or european for that matter.

you re not going to get a white woman ever, you ll end with some turkish #### like you cause no white woman could live with a turk. You can only date turk women from your own community.

I predict nasty things happening in the next decades in europe, between communities that hate each others and are unable to mix together. Some spare room will have to be made.

Reality check.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:52 AM »
haha ok
whatever makes u feel better
i have many friends no matter if turkish,kurdish,german or whatever

affy

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2009, 09:05:25 AM »
you dont fuck nobody.

you are truly a Racist who wants to get a WHITE trophy wife.

you re not going to get a white woman ever, you ll end with some turkish #### like you cause no white woman could live with a turk. You can only date turk women from your own community.

I predict nasty things happening in the next decades in europe, between communities that hate each others and are unable to mix together. Some spare room will have to be made.

Reality check.

A borderline cripple Algerian that looks like a turd bagged one of the hottest bitches in europe, Melissa Theuriau. I bet these pictures must kill you

epic ownage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2009, 09:06:28 AM »
you dont fuck nobody.

you are truly a Racist who wants to get a WHITE trophy wife, you are despising your own roots wishing to "own" a white caucasian woman, while at the same time you say you care about your "origins"  ???  talk about a lost soul being crushed by the nonsense of globalization. You re a pure product of generation nothingness with no values, no clue about the environment you ve been forced to live in due to your parents's immigration.

You re trying too hard to become "white", dating white women wont make you white.

Reality check.

Ultiimate meltdown.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »
Ultiimate meltdown.
i didnt mean to hurt you in the process of blasting ironeck, looks like you also suffer from the same issues to integrate in your host country as an arab i guess? I bet you want as bad as ironeck to become white and to fuck white women...with  no sucess lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2009, 09:11:36 AM »
i didnt mean to hurt you in the process of blasting ironeck, looks like you also suffer from the same issues to integrate in your host country as an arab i guess? I bet you want as bad as ironeck to become white and to fuck white women...with  no sucess lol.

lol yup I have to try really hard to fuck my white wife and with "no success" lol.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »
how the fuck you wanna know how many women i fucked

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »

" blonde women dig dark haired turks"

what were you morons thinking starting a thread with that title  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »

I think he was trying to be humorous, honest and induce meltdowns at the same time, and he succeeded in all three ;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2009, 09:15:21 AM »
how the fuck you wanna know how many women i fucked
I said you didnt and dont fuck WHITE women, and that you re not going to date/live with one sucessfuly in a long term stable relationship even if you get past the dates with a girl who has self esteem issues. In the end all multiracial couples miserably fail crushed by their sheer and deep cultural differencies.
This kind of shit only happens on TV in scripted soaps, in real life communities dont mix. Especially in europe.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »

Calm down, dude, it ain't that serious. Everyone knows that only virgins or closet homos brag about female conquests on the internet.

affy

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »
I said you didnt and dont fuck WHITE women, and that you re not going to date/live with one sucessfuly in a long term stable relationship even if you get past the dates with a girl who has self esteem issues. In the end all multiracial couples miserably fail crushed by their sheer and deep cultural differencies.
This kind of shit only happens on TV in scripted soaps, in real life communities dont mix. Especially in europe.

Epic sexually frustrated series of meltdowns

Whats wrong, can't get a white bitch to touch your dick?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »
I think he was trying to be humorous, honest and induce meltdowns at the same time, and he succeeded in all three ;)

exactly,let me have some fun  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2009, 09:20:54 AM »
A borderline cripple Algerian that looks like a turd bagged one of the hottest bitches in europe, Melissa Theuriau. I bet these pictures must kill you

those pictures don't kill me, but the crippled guy's fucking hilarious looking.
Deep Tissue Massage

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2009, 09:21:09 AM »

I think he s a young stupid influencable and brainwashed by TV TURKISH teen LIVING IN GERMANY who is a rampant racist and at the same time wishes he could get a white woman cause he's insecure about his own roots , his own identity.

You cant be loyal to your roots and at the same time fit in your host society. You have to make a choice, either you forget about your roots and integrate in your host society entirely, or you stay in your community, dont integrate and prepare  for the ethnic urban wars you re participating to build since your arrival.

You guys are going nowhere tryin to be "yourself" in your host's countries. You either integrate , stop being fucking racists toward whites, or you get back home in your shithole, period.

No, lol, blonde women dont dig "dark haired turks".

Dark haired turks dig blonde WHITE women.

Not exactly the same thing,

Hope this helps.

affy

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »
You cant be loyal to your roots and at the same time fit in your host society. You have to make a choice, either you forget about your roots and integrate in your host society entirely, or you stay in your community, dont integrate and prepare  for the ethnic urban wars you re participating to build since your arrival.

These guys disagree with you

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2009, 09:23:31 AM »
My family assimilated pretty well to life in America.

Then again, we are white and European so it wasn't that hard!  ;D

I'm married to a white woman!
Deep Tissue Massage

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »
These guys disagree with you

retard, they re italians, not turks. Get a brain ffs.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2009, 09:25:33 AM »
I think he s a young stupid influencable and brainwashed by TV TURKISH teen LIVING IN GERMANY who is a rampant racist and at the same time wishes he could get a white woman cause he's insecure about his own roots , his own identity.

You guys are going nowhere tryin to be "yourself" in your host's countries. You either integrate , stop being fucking racists toward whites, or you get back home in your shithole, period.

No, lol, blonde women dont dig "dark haired turks".

Dark haired turks dig blonde WHITE women.

Not exactly the same thing,

Hope this helps.

hi squadfather