Author Topic: Brewer pays money to get his head shaved  (Read 3210 times)

dustin

Re: Brewer pays money to get his head shaved
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 01:59:11 PM »
oh boy, looks like "thrust in" is a fag.

How does shaving my head make me a fag? What are rocking? Some gay faux hawk with highlights and too much hair gel and hair wax?

To me, it's gay to spend a shitload of time styling your faggoty hair. That's what women do. I like being well groomed but that's far from gay, it's not even "metrosexual". I'm just not a slob.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 02:06:07 PM »
How does shaving my head make me a fag? What are rocking? Some gay faux hawk with highlights and too much hair gel and hair wax?

To me, it's gay to spend a shitload of time styling your faggoty hair. That's what women do. I like being well groomed but that's far from gay, it's not even "metrosexual". I'm just not a slob.

Yeah dustin, I agree with you!

Nothing wrong with being well groomed.  Going to the local salon and getting your hair washed and cut.  Afterwards, having the boys at the parlor give you a manicure and pedicure with maybe a light coding of nail polish to truly add the finishing touch.  Heck, I'd even throw in a facial and getting your eyebrows done for the fuck of it, the ladies love it.

I agree with you though, sporting some gay faux hawk with highlights with too much hair gel and hair wax would be a very gay thing to do..

fags.. can't stand them!
"1"

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 02:30:10 PM »
You like Headblades? I haven't found them up here. I want to try them though.

I have my head with shaving gel and a Gillette Mach 3 Razor. I think I change them around every other week, shave my dome every other day or every two days if I shave before bed. Takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. I don't shave in the shower because I like to make sure my neck's really clean shaven.

http://www.headblade.com/ for a nearest retailer by you! :P

Usually the only thing that I don't like about the HB, is that I can't get around my ears as good, so I have to touch up after I'm done. But other than that it's the best thing I've found for shaving my head.
In winter, right about now in my part, my scalp will dry out a bit and I have to be really careful or else I cut my head in 2 distinct places. Last year I went 6 weeks without a decent shave, and not cutting myself. >:(

Bast175

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 02:45:28 PM »
a hot shower beforehand, then put moisturizer on your skin while still wet; that make shaving a lot easier and less chance of cuts.

wet hair follicles are longer so easier to cut as well.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »
To the barber shop twice a week, to the tanning salon 3 times a week; This guy seems to have a lotta time on his hands.
of course his life consists of getting fucked in the ass one hour a day by his sugardady for a living.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »
a hot shower beforehand, then put moisturizer on your skin while still wet; that make shaving a lot easier and less chance of cuts.

wet hair follicles are longer so easier to cut as well.

I shave in the shower...how much wetter do I need to have my "hair?"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
I shave in the shower...how much wetter do I need to have my "hair?"
lol me to

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
lol me to

I've been shaving in the shower for about 10-12yrs or more. Always been the best shave I can get. If you have a goatee or facial hair, use a hand held mirror and you'll be fine.

dustin

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »
I'm odd, I shave before my shower. My head used to get nicks but it's a lot tougher now.

After my shower I pat dry and put a tiny bit of Cetaphil moisturizer on there. A small dab goes a long way. One bottle lasts me like a year. Only need to use it during fall and winter when I dry up.

I'm gonna see if I can find some headblades in my area. Thanks for the link, bro.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 07:44:28 PM »
i dry shave in the shower works great.. i read something about that hot water opens up the pores around hair to make it easier to cut... started doing it and i get no razor bumps
real men= no rubbers

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
i dry shave in the shower works great.. i read something about that hot water opens up the pores around hair to make it easier to cut... started doing it and i get no razor bumps

Yes, this is true. A lot of guys get those razor bumps because they don't use hot water and you're basically fighting more to shave the hair... basically, you wanna wash your face with hot water, apply shaving cream, then do SHORT strokes with the razor, rinse razor in hot water, short stroke, rinse in hot water etc... and don't go all the way from your sideburns down to your neck in one stroke. The key is small strokes and keep rinsing the razor so the blades are warm/hot... it's a much easier shave and the hair just glides off. Then when you're done wash your face in cold water to close the pores.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 10:23:27 PM »
That was a great video.