Author Topic: WHY DOES 'TRUE ADONIS' TRY TO SOUND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE?  (Read 12873 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: WHY DOES 'TRUE ADONIS' TRY TO SOUND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2009, 06:46:22 PM »
Friends, highly overrated.
Most people think they have many friends, but in reality...a few.
It's great in grade school, but after...everyone is on his own, for the most part.

It musta been lonely sitting at the corner table by yourself at lunchtime, Crotch..... :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »
Has it ever occurred to anyone that I don`t have to even try to "sound better" but in fact I just do "sound better".  Subconsciously this is the answer that you are deriving from your conscious musings "No One".  I do understand your need to mask the obvious in a negative interrogative fashion.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »
It's great in grade school, but after...everyone is on his own, for the most part.

then you need better friends.

i can think of right now, just off the top of my head, 5 people who would drop everything to come to my aid if i needed it even at considerable expense to themselves- and not just financially- but that goes along with being the kind of person who would do so in return.

maybe you need to rethink the kind of friend you are to those in your life- it might explain why you are so 'on your own'.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 06:54:38 PM »

thanks for proving exactly what i'm trying to get at.

you got beat up alot in highschool, didn't you?

The only concept you proved was the initial subconscious feeling of your own inadequacy that engulfs your being every time you click my thread or read one of my posts.  You could have saved yourself the trouble of self-realization or self-actualization and just PM`ed me privately as to not embarrass yourself in front of your peers and sometime lackeys.  

Bast175

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »
The answer is simple; he is better than everyone, except me of course.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
The only concept you proved was the initial subconscious feeling of your own inadequacy that engulfs your being every time you click my thread or read one of my posts.  You could have saved yourself the trouble of self-realization or self-actualization and just PM`ed me privately as to not embarrass yourself in front of your peers and sometime lackeys. 

sorry, it isn't inadequacy.

it's just that i can't help wanting to slap the bitch off you every time i read one of your posts.

and talk like someone born in the last century for fucks sake.

b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

I hear you Croatch...who needs friends, family, television, music , movies, sports, nightclubs or women when you have an Xbox 360 and a Hi-speed connection.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 08:13:18 PM »
sorry, it isn't inadequacy.

it's just that i can't help wanting to slap the bitch off you every time i read one of your posts.

and talk like someone born in the last century for fucks sake.

I am sorry you feel the need for unjust violence in order to solve your lack of phonetic comprehension.  Might I suggest a book or two first before you resort to force?  What reading level would you gauge yourself on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being Proust or Tolstoy and 1 being William S. Gray or Dr. Seuss?  No matter where you are I can suggest a number of things which will improve your diplomatic skills as well lower your penchant for mindless violence.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
I am sorry you feel the need for unjust violence in order to solve your lack of phonetic comprehension.  Might I suggest a book or two first before you resort to force?  What reading level would you gauge yourself on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being Proust or Tolstoy and 1 being William S. Gray or Dr. Seuss?  No matter where you are I can suggest a number of things which will improve your diplomatic skills as well lower your penchant for mindless violence.

I'm a negative 2, what do you suggest?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »
The Bible

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »

Dont you stalk people on the internet , digging for dirt on them all so you can "expose" them on GB?

That sounds dripping with diplomatic skills and surely not mindless at all.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 08:51:29 PM »
croatch and no one are two of the most negative self loathing sorry f#ck$ on this site, always hating on someone else for no reason and not even being funny.
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »

friends often come and go in life, some people think they have a lot of "friends" but really these people are just using them for social or financial benefit

but you need friends, healthy relationships are needed for a person to feel good about themselves :)

E
E

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »
Adonis' posts remind me of this homo in Good Will Hunting... thinks he's smarter than he really is

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
The pretentiousness is strong in this one. need there be a more complicated explanation? Adonis is a weirdo from top to bottom- this is just one way for him to feel better than his more sociable counterparts.
follow the arrows

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »
The only concept you proved was the initial subconscious feeling of your own inadequacy that engulfs your being every time you click my thread or read one of my posts.  You could have saved yourself the trouble of self-realization or self-actualization and just PM`ed me privately as to not embarrass yourself in front of your peers and sometime lackeys.  

ROFL

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:52 PM »

This one is recommended
No Worries 4 me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »

Haven't read any Proust, but Tolstoy is a 10/10? Hope you're kidding, lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
TA is simply a character similar to Triple H when he first broke into wrestling.  The whole blue blood thing. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2009, 11:15:43 PM »
TA is simply a character similar to Triple H when he first broke into wrestling.  The whole blue blood thing. 

lol @ Hunter Herst Helmsley

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2009, 04:49:30 AM »

Actually, he wrestled as Terra Rising in WCW before that.  wonder why that name didn't catch on?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »
nobody can make you feel inferior through their posts without your consent

QFMFT!!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2009, 05:06:31 AM »

meltdown.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2009, 05:13:51 AM »
croatch and no one are two of the most negative self loathing sorry f#ck$ on this site, always hating on someone else for no reason and not even being funny.

ahahahaha

still a little sore from having me run you into the ground when you posted up your pics, what, 2 years ago? cause thats the last time bothered to waste my time addressing you directly.

nothing like busting a guy for looking like shit and have him still have hurt feelings 2 years later.

thanks for the satisfaction your little rant gave me, and the knowledge that i still own you without even wanting to.
b