Author Topic: Sarah Palin on the Mark Levin Show  (Read 2313 times)

James

Sarah Palin on the Mark Levin Show
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:59:50 AM »
Is she talking about Rob (240)  ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin on the Mark Levin Show
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:11:45 AM »
hey, like i said last night, i like the 2009 version of palin way better than the 2008 version.  Less 'attack dog' and more laid back.  and I like way more of her ideas than I do obama's, of course.  I was just turned off by her 'first job interview' approach to how she was so ready to be president, when polls show most americans didn't believe she was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 06:13:51 AM »
hey, like i said last night, i like the 2009 version of palin way better than the 2008 version.  Less 'attack dog' and more laid back.  and I like way more of her ideas than I do obama's, of course.  I was just turned off by her 'first job interview' approach to how she was so ready to be president, when polls show most americans didn't believe she was.

She really is going to be steamroller.  he interview with Hannity last night was great.  She is way cool, her husband wont even join the GOP because they are RINO's, and she is very genuine.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 06:16:42 AM »
wow, i didn't know the 'first dude' wasn't in the GOP.  I know he spent a decade in that separist party.

will be interesting if Palin tries a far-right 3rd party gig for 2012.  However, you toss in the regular GOP candidate and it would be giftwrapping the election for the dem candidate.  And while I firmly believe in the 'pendulum', I think Obama has done 4 years of damage in 10 months, and the pendulum may swing conservative in 2012, easily.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 06:21:20 AM »
it was like a mutual masturbation  session. great fun radio.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 08:34:08 AM »
wow, i didn't know the 'first dude' wasn't in the GOP.  I know he spent a decade in that separist party.

will be interesting if Palin tries a far-right 3rd party gig for 2012.  However, you toss in the regular GOP candidate and it would be giftwrapping the election for the dem candidate.  And while I firmly believe in the 'pendulum', I think Obama has done 4 years of damage in 10 months, and the pendulum may swing conservative in 2012, easily.

That wont happen.Conservatives are going to take over the republican party just like in 1980 and in Newts revolution.The moderates will be driven out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »
so by making the party smaller, there will be more votes?

dems will lost in 2010 and 2012 because many of them still stay home, and the 15* of bush 04 voters that didn't both showing up in 08 will find their car keys that day and vote.  I dont see repubs gaining them many new voters that aren't moderates.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 08:40:20 AM »
She really is going to be steamroller.  he interview with Hannity last night was great.  She is way cool, her husband wont even join the GOP because they are RINO's, and she is very genuine.   

any neo con that goes on hannity would have a great interview  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 08:40:23 AM »
so by making the party smaller, there will be more votes?

dems will lost in 2010 and 2012 because many of them still stay home, and the 15* of bush 04 voters that didn't both showing up in 08 will find their car keys that day and vote.  I dont see repubs gaining them many new voters that aren't moderates.

People want leadership, not mushy moderates who stand for shit.  That is why Reagan won two massive landslides.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »
More right wing delusion.  You think people like Palin.  They enjoy her for entertainment, not content.  The reason people follow her is because they want to see the screw ups, the gaffes, the retarded sayings.  She's like a pop culture figure now, no one takes her serious (except the right) everyone is in it for the funnies so to speak. 
Abandon every hope...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »
More right wing delusion.  You think people like Palin.  They enjoy her for entertainment, not content.  The reason people follow her is because they want to see the screw ups, the gaffes, the retarded sayings.  She's like a pop culture figure now, no one takes her serious (except the right) everyone is in it for the funnies so to speak. 

You'd better hope this is the case, because ultimately, the independents will decide her political future, and the gap between those who dislike her and don't is narrowing.
Y

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »
You'd better hope this is the case, because ultimately, the independents will decide her political future, and the gap between those who dislike her and don't is narrowing.

Oh please. It's a carefully constructed image right now.  Once she actually enters a race she will be exposed.  I still stand by what i said people like to watch a train wreck in action that's why she gets so many people to watch her. 

Abandon every hope...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »
Oh please. It's a carefully constructed image right now.  Once she actually enters a race she will be exposed.  I still stand by what i said people like to watch a train wreck in action that's why she gets so many people to watch her. 

I actually believe she will never run for office again.  But the idea that everyone's in this for the entertainment value of a future gaffe is entirely incorrect.
Y

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 10:28:35 AM »
I actually believe she will never run for office again.  But the idea that everyone's in this for the entertainment value of a future gaffe is entirely incorrect.

Well not everyone but certainly a lot of people are including the likes of the AP, a majority of Oprah viewers etc
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 10:29:43 AM »
Well not everyone but certainly a lot of people are including the likes of the AP, a majority of Oprah viewers etc

KC - even Dan Quayle would destroy Obama in 2012. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »

So, you're saying all the people who don't like her are hoping she makes mistakes.  I agree.
Y

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 10:49:08 AM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 10:50:58 AM »

So,when she draws 60,000 in Florida its a joke.When she sells 7 million books its a joke.If thats a joke how would you describe the 1000,000 people that watch MSNBC everyday.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »
Watch this...freakin hilarious

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/256360/wed-november-18-2009-lou-dobbs

stay for the Dobbs part; be amused at the Palin segment.  priceless.
w