Author Topic: Karo Parisian Kicked out of the UFC  (Read 4858 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Karo Parisian Kicked out of the UFC
« on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »
So I haven't gotten all the details but he ended up pulling out of his fight today for this weekend. Dana white was pissed and ended up stating that he will never fight again in the ufc. Some are saying he hadn't paid his fine for illegal substance that he tested possitive for, but I also heard that the NSAC was going to allow him to pay it with this fights purse? We will see how it unfolds

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Karo Parisian Kicked out of the UFC
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »
Breaking news regarding Karo Parisyan's status for his UFC 106 match-up with Dustin Hazelett comes to us from Dana White via his Twitter page:

@danawhite Karo Parisyan has fucked over the UFC, the fans and his opponent again!!! He will not be fighting Saturday or ever again in the UFC

We can only speculate at to what the specifics are to the tweet by Dana White, but I'm sure we'll find out very soon as it seems that White is completely fed up with Karo Parisyan. Parisyan's failures in the past are likely what White is referring to when he says Karo has "f*cked" over the UFC once again.

If you recall, Karo pulled out of his UFC 88 bout with Yoshiyuki Yoshida due to a back injury, but he pulled out of the bout right before the weigh-ins. The problems kept coming as Karo tested positive for banned painkillers hydrocodone, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone following his close split decision victory over Dong Hyun Kim at UFC 94. Interestingly enough, Karo was rumored to potentially be pulling out of the UFC 94 bout and Rick Story was on deck to take his place only a day before the event was to take place.

It looks like Dana White has had enough, and it'll be interesting to see what the reasoning is behind Karo's dismissal.

[UPDATE] via Josh Gross - "@SI_JoshGross: Karo Parisyan denies abuse of painkillers is the reason for not fighting. "Hell no, no addiction," he said via text. "It's anxiety."

[UPDATE] via MMAWeekly.com:

Karo "The Heat" Parisyan is out of UFC 106 after failing to acquire a license in Nevada, according to Parisyan, due to not having the money to pay his fine from previously being suspended after testing positive for a three different pain killers following his UFC 94 bout with Kim Dong-hyun.

"There’s a lot of problems going on. They won’t re-license me unless I (expletive) pay them," Parisyan told MMAWeekly.com. "I had to pay the $32,000 fine in order to fight. I never paid because I never had the money. I don’t know if I’ll be able to come back."

[UPDATE] by MMAJunkie - "Keith Kizer said Karo was, in fact, licensed and they had worked out a deal to have him pay fine out of UFC 106 purse. Weird."

[UPDATE] by Dana White - "Pulled out of the fight the day before weigh ins again with a laundry list of excuses!!! Let the press ask karo why! Let him explain."

[UPDATE] by Josh Gross - "Karo Parisyan via text confirmed he won’t be fighting Saturday. He declined to answer any questions."

[UPDATE] by Dana White - "Dustin will be paid his full purse to show and win. Its not his fault."

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 08:05:28 AM »
I never like him so it's no loss to me.  He can't finish a fight unless it's with a striker with no ground game. 

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »
That's what he gets for talking shit to my boy Nick Diaz!

Just like with the Dildo master Brock.

Karma's a motha!

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »
That's what he gets for talking shit to my boy Nick Diaz!

Yeah. Poor Nick. Nick would never deserve anyone saying anything to him. Lol......

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 09:14:29 PM »
I hate the fucking NSAC, they should just fuck off and die, most crooked organization in the world...the U.S should just let all the shit go like in Japan... fuck these stupid sanctions, not letting guys fight too often, ilegal substances, drug tests, blah blah blah... Karo should sue them for infringing on his right to make a living as a fighter.

Stapleton

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 04:51:52 AM »
Karo would have most likely lost to Dustin.
Hazlett has some sick BJJ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »
I hate the fucking NSAC, they should just fuck off and die, most crooked organization in the world...the U.S should just let all the shit go like in Japan... fuck these stupid sanctions, not letting guys fight too often, ilegal substances, drug tests, blah blah blah... Karo should sue them for infringing on his right to make a living as a fighter.

The NSAC fucking sucks. The double standard they play is ridiculous.