Author Topic: Here Is What Really Happened At Fort Hood  (Read 2086 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Here Is What Really Happened At Fort Hood
« on: November 19, 2009, 10:38:43 PM »
This story is posted as a Mac picture and I can not cut and paste it. IT IS A MUST READ!!!!! This whole Fort Hood BullS**T was too much for me from its very beginning..NOW THE TRUTH UNFOLDS.

Here is what really went down and why

http://web.me.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/Articles/Entries/2009/11/16_Entry_1.html
C

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Here Is What Really Happened At Fort Hood
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 02:32:18 AM »
Uhhhhm.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »
As seemingly shocking as that article appeared, ...is there anyone here who can say they are truly surprised?
I don't know what happened at Ft. Hood, I wasn't there, ...but it's a sad day when an article like this can be published and appear to be within the realm of possibility.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:42 AM »
As seemingly shocking as that article appeared, ...is there anyone here who can say they are truly surprised?
I don't know what happened at Ft. Hood, I wasn't there, ...but it's a sad day when an article like this can be published and appear to be within the realm of possibility.

It is all the more within the realm of possibility when you take into account that the Virginia Tech shooting involved a student who was a part of the mind control program called MK Ultra now renamed DARPA. The same for the Columbine Students who massacred so many, also Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nicholls and others. Nasan was an EXPERIMENT!!!
C

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 08:58:13 AM »
i skimmed over it.

so it was all a ploy to cover up some chinese supermen reclaiming their gold/money that was stored at ft. hood?

not really buying this. The links at the top of that webpage dont help the story either  :-\

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 09:07:43 AM »
CIA mind control is in the realm of possibility?  ::)

Not to mention that the article can't even link the guy to the program.  Only that he was at some of the areas where the program "supposedly" exists.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 09:54:03 AM »
Moonbot alert!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 10:03:59 AM »
Oh my god....SAMSON ur a galaxy spanning idiot.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 10:08:45 AM »
Oh my god....SAMSON ur a galaxy spanning idiot.

You haven't been DEPORTED...I mean deployed yet?
C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »
It is all the more within the realm of possibility when you take into account that the Virginia Tech shooting involved a student who was a part of the mind control program called MK Ultra now renamed DARPA. The same for the Columbine Students who massacred so many, also Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nicholls and others. Nasan was an EXPERIMENT!!!

???
Uh....the mind control program was renamed DARPA? DARPA is an advanced weapons think tank/program begun in 1958....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
???
Uh....the mind control program was renamed DARPA? DARPA is an advanced weapons think tank/program begun in 1958....

You have no clue what DARPA is involved in if you think it is advanced weapons and a think tank. i would suggest you go to the website and educate yourself on the programs DARPA is involved in. What was once MK ULTRA was absorded into DARPA so that mind control can be a part of the military training. Neural sciences is the cover word for mind manipulation. The extent of DARPAs involvement in microchip technology and deep neural (brain/mind manipulation) is a bit frightening. Start with the DSO programs

http://www.darpa.mil/off_programs.html
C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »
You have no clue what DARPA is involved in if you think it is advanced weapons and a think tank. i would suggest you go to the website and educate yourself on the programs DARPA is involved in. What was once MK ULTRA was absorded into DARPA so that mind control can be a part of the military training. Neural sciences is the cover word for mind manipulation. The extent of DARPAs involvement in microchip technology and deep neural (brain/mind manipulation) is a bit frightening. Start with the DSO programs

http://www.darpa.mil/off_programs.html

Well, in your previous post you said the entire program was renamed "DARPA", so that's what I was posting about. I know plenty about DARPA, I was just....oh forget it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »

I fully understand where you're coming from. In 1993 I had the opportunity to sit and speak with both Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, prior to them writing their book The TRANCE-Formation of America. That was NOT a typo. Not the transformation, but rather the trance-formation. Too many are in a trance and are sleep walking through life. It's time to wake up.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »
I fully understand where you're coming from. In 1993 I had the opportunity to sit and speak with both Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, prior to them writing their book The TRANCE-Formation of America. That was NOT a typo. Not the transformation, but rather the trance-formation. Too many are in a trance and are sleep walking through life. It's time to wake up.

WOW Jag.. I saw a documentary with Cathy O'brien in it where she talked about this very thing. These mind control experiments I believe started with the Russians and then the Germans and was brought to america by way of the Germans, who america brought back during WWII (Operation PaperClip) and ever since then there has been a swarm of people coming forth talking about being mentally destabilized by the government/military in such experiments. The movie THE FOURTH KIND gives a bit of a look into that world that took place in Montauk New York at a place called Project Montauk. People who believed they were abducted were whisked away to this secret place to be mentally and physically tortured for information. The CIA ran MK ULTRA right out of Virginia Tech University and then later claimed they dissolved the program, but only renamed it DARPA. I strongly believe this mind manipulation is what is going on at Guantanamo and soon these men will be UNLEASHED on america in another domestic terrorism scheme to justify more war etc.
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »
Of course the second most retarded poster on getbig is the only one in this thread to applaud the efforts of the MOST retarded getbig member.

No sane or sober person could take any of the absurd horseshit in that article seriously.

Jag is like the female SAMSON-- only she has mastered the use of lower case letters and punctuation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
Of course the second most retarded poster on getbig is the only one in this thread to applaud the efforts of the MOST retarded getbig member.

No sane or sober person could take any of the absurd horseshit in that article seriously.

Jag is like the female SAMSON-- only she has mastered the use of lower case letters and punctuation.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »

What he said

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »

You mean she uses her brains and gives thought to things before posting.....unlike yourself
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 04:59:41 AM »
Pics or it never happened