Author Topic: Robert Burnika is HUGE AND SHREDDED  (Read 16208 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Robert Burnika is HUGE AND SHREDDED
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2009, 04:52:14 AM »
Burnieka brought it!!! He was thick and hard.!!! He will probably win the class.
He was the biggest and most complete guy on stage.Some guys had glutes and no arms, or had a small waiste but no calves.
Robert was the most complete and biggest man on that stage.
He weighed in at 247lbs, and probably stepped on stage at 255lbs.
I talked to Steve Weinberger right after prejudging, who was judging that class, and he even said Robert looked better then he ever imagined.
I had at least 5 people including Bob Chic tell me that Robert , my athlete really brought it this year.
No his physique isn't the best yet, but he has only been bodybuilding for 4 years.He is an ex-strongman.We can still pack on 15 lbs of muscle in the next 3 years, to bring up his chest, thighs, and make his back wider.
He is only 31, he has 3-4 more years before his body will peak.
Anybody who follows bodybuilding knows, Ronnie, Jay, and even Dorian didn't really peak until there mid to late 30's.
Giver Robert time, god its like the verdict is out on a guy who didn't weigh or measure his food for his diet until this show.
He never had a "guru ' to show him how to diet correctly, train to bring out detail, or go from one pose to the other in a smooth transition.
I wish I only did 4 shows, and was bodybuilding for 4 years and placed 3rd at the USA and will probably will Nationals.
Would any of you critics care to step on stage against Robert?
How about you Van, why don't you try to step on stage with Robert, or even me? You wouldn't, not in a million years.I am 42 and I would mop the floor with you.Without dieting or using any gear.lol

GEEZUS dude,talk about a meltdown of mind staggering proportions!! LOL  :)

This guy has tons of potential,but is clearly not dialed in,meaning he has zero stridations!!  :)

HTH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2009, 04:54:31 AM »
[b[Burnieka brought it!!! He was thick and hard.!!! He will probably win the class.
He was the biggest and most complete guy on stage.Some guys had glutes and no arms, or had a small waiste but no calves.
I talked to Steve Weinberger right after prejudging, who was judging that class, and he even said Robert looked better then he ever imagined.
I had at least 5 people including Bob Chic tell me that Robert , my athlete really brought it this year.
No his physique isn't the best yet, but he has only been bodybuilding for 4 years.He is an ex-strongman.We can still pack on 15 lbs of muscle in the next 3 years, to bring up his chest, thighs, and make his back wider.
Anybody who follows bodybuilding knows, Ronnie, Jay, and even Dorian didn't really peak until there mid to late 30's.
Giver Robert time, god its like the verdict is out on a guy who didn't weigh or measure his food for his diet until this show.
He never had a "guru ' to show him how to diet correctly, train to bring out detail, or go from one pose to the other in a smooth transition.
I wish I only did 4 shows, and was bodybuilding for 4 years and placed 3rd at the USA and will probably will Nationals.
How about you Van, why don't you try to step on stage with Robert, or even me? You wouldn't, not in a million years.I am 42 and I would mop the floor with you.Without dieting or using any gear.lol[/b]

GEEZUS dude,talk about a meltdown of mind staggering proportions!! LOL  :)

This guy has tons of potential,but is clearly not dialed in,meaning he has zero stridations!!  :)

HTH

He pretty hard and someone that size isn't going to have Zane like conditioning.  I think his biggest problem is his posing and his mandatories.  He's literally a modern day Paul Dillett.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2009, 05:01:18 AM »
Burnieka brought it!!! He was thick and hard.!!! He will probably win the class.

How about you Van, why don't you try to step on stage with Robert, or even me? You wouldn't, not in a million years.I am 42 and I would mop the floor with you.Without dieting or using any gear.lol

You better hope he wins or at least is top 3 with the way you are talking. :D He wont win. Beat Cedric?  ::) :D

This is crisp conditioning  :D

Not this

Yes I realize it has to do with genetics, how your skin sits on the muscle. Robert just looks thick skinned.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2009, 05:22:14 AM »
Vince,please refer to Vans comparison pics showing conditioning.

Robert is in great shape,just not shrinkwrapped.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 05:27:01 AM »
Cedric should win that class.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2009, 06:51:08 AM »
Vince,please refer to Vans comparison pics showing conditioning.

Robert is in great shape,just not shrinkwrapped.

Of course he's not going to be shrinkwrapped.  He's weighing in at 250 pounds so its not going to be likely.  What I'm saying is that he's shredded for a guy his size. 
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 06:56:48 AM »
GEEZUS dude,talk about a meltdown of mind staggering proportions!! LOL  :)

This guy has tons of potential,but is clearly not dialed in,meaning he has zero stridations!!  :)

HTH
Be thankful he only mentioned his athlete's name 7 times.  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 06:57:12 AM »
Of course he's not going to be shrinkwrapped.  He's weighing in at 250 pounds so its not going to be likely.  What I'm saying is that he's shredded for a guy his size. 

What kind of comment is this? ??? ::)

What the hell.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 07:03:51 AM »
 ;)Pete was huge back in the day

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »
Vince,he is in good condition.

Ronnie was shrinkwrapped at 280.............ya` gotta` be diced to win,at least you should be but todays judges don`t think so at times.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
Vince,he is in good condition.

Ronnie was shrinkwrapped at 280.............ya` gotta` be diced to win,at least you should be but todays judges don`t think so at times.

Ronnie was a complete freak.  Honestly, I think it will come down to what the judges want.  If they are leaning towards Muscularity, Robert has it  and if its for conditioning than Cedric's got it.  I think Cedric will get the win.
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2009, 07:35:36 AM »
Honestly, I think it will come down to what the judges want.

Honestly?   ::)

As opposed to it coming down to what Vince wants?  Tool. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 07:38:07 AM »

LMAO  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 08:07:57 AM »

Shame you wouldn't have the balls to say that in my face.  But schmoes usually do their talking behind the computer anyway.  Don't you have to shave the back of one of your trollups you have in your whorehouse???
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »
Shame you wouldn't have the balls to say that in my face.  But schmoes usually do their talking behind the computer anyway.  Don't you have to shave the back of one of your trollups you have in your whorehouse???

This is the closest thing to a meltdown I've ever seen from Vince.
from incomplete data

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2009, 08:19:28 AM »
Van show a pic of Robert in a locked pose.
The pose you posted of Robert you can see he is looking down so he can make sure he shows his side glute before he totally flexes his chest.
I told him gets your legs in then go into a pose.This way in the front he flexes his quads, and the back he flexes his glutes.
Alot of guys pose, yet they aren't flexing there legs,and not showing everything they got
Presentation is everything.
In this pose Robert is clearly not in a full pose, he is going into the pose.
So it doesn't not show his detail

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »
Van show a pic of Robert in a locked pose.
The pose you posted of Robert you can see he is looking down so he can make sure he shows his side glute before he totally flexes his chest.
I told him gets your legs in then go into a pose.This way in the front he flexes his quads, and the back he flexes his glutes.
Alot of guys pose, yet they aren't flexing there legs,and not showing everything they got
Presentation is everything.
In this pose Robert is clearly not in a full pose, he is going into the pose.
So it doesn't not show his detail

I looked at all the pics and there weren't better ones that I could see. I didn't try to find a bad one. He simply doesn't have the same type of conditioning as the other guy.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2009, 09:01:23 AM »

"my athlete"   lmao

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »
roberts legs are huge from the front but from the side they look like shit

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2009, 09:45:21 AM »
Looks horrible!  Stick him back in the oven... he's not done.  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »
His upperbody is overpowering,but he makes it worse by hitting a "front" chest pose as opposed to a side chest like they did back in the day.

Shoulders are so wide and legs aren`t great from the side.........makes his legs look far worse than they really are.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »
You better hope he wins or at least is top 3 with the way you are talking. :D He wont win. Beat Cedric?  ::) :D

This is crisp conditioning  :D

Not this

Yes I realize it has to do with genetics, how your skin sits on the muscle. Robert just looks thick skinned.

Whos this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
His upperbody is overpowering,but he makes it worse by hitting a "front" chest pose as opposed to a side chest like they did back in the day.

Shoulders are so wide and legs aren`t great from the side.........makes his legs look far worse than they really are.

Like I said, a modern day Paul Dillett.   ;D
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
Whos this?
Seth he is in the LHW class. I think he is top 2.