Author Topic: cost of test  (Read 2320 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
cost of test
« on: November 20, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
how much should test cost per dose/vial/cc ???
I

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: cost of test
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »
5 dollars a ML is a good price. anything between 5 and 10 dollars per ML is okay. anything over 10 dollars per ML is way too much.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »
5 dollars a ML is a good price. anything between 5 and 10 dollars per ML is okay. anything over 10 dollars per ML is way too much.

even 10 dollars is a lot for 1 ml..........

about 3 dollars for 1ml norma enanthate from pharmacy here..  8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
go to lebanon and buy  ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
even 10 dollars is a lot for 1 ml..........

about 3 dollars for 1ml norma enanthate from pharmacy here..  8)
i was giving general advice for average usa gym

personally i wouldnt pay more than a dollar for 250mg of test...  :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »
i was giving general advice for average usa gym

personally i wouldnt pay more than a dollar for 250mg of test...  :)

Thats $10 bucks a 10ml multi dose vial amount.  That's very low.  I agree with your price range. $10 per ml is on the high side for sure but gym rats will get that or more being the 3rd or 4th middle man LOL  If you got a decent source i would say $4-$5 is pretty good pricing for the amount mentioned.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »
Thats $10 bucks a 10ml multi dose vial amount.  That's very low.  I agree with your price range. $10 per ml is on the high side for sure but gym rats will get that or more being the 3rd or 4th middle man LOL  If you got a decent source i would say $4-$5 is pretty good pricing for the amount mentioned.
i buy alot at once and suspend it myself, that way my cost is very low. im poor so its the only way i can afford to use gear.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 06:06:16 AM »
i buy alot at once and suspend it myself, that way my cost is very low. im poor so its the only way i can afford to use gear.

I understand, good job taking matters into your own hands and being resourceful like that.  A good way to learn stuff and have confidence in your knowledge and practices.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »
I understand, good job taking matters into your own hands and being resourceful like that.  A good way to learn stuff and have confidence in your knowledge and practices.

ive seen tbombz new pic (dont ask me where) and hes definately holding some size.

great arms tbombz...  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »
$2 Zafa sust.  Nuff SAID! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »
ive seen tbombz new pic (dont ask me where) and hes definately holding some size.

great arms tbombz...  ;)
thanks meso. this one?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
thanks meso. this one?

yes...looking good!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 12:03:34 PM »
how much should test cost per dose/vial/cc ???

The prices I seem to find are about $8 per ml... im sure i could find cheaper just i don't do the open source board stuff... I just bought 6 months worth of test.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »
I can get Test at around $3.00-$4.00 a ml at 300 mg's if I wanted too. Plenty of sources.

I choose to spend around $9.00-$10.00 a ML and get the USP 23 Analytical Grade Version myself. I definitely notice the difference. Analytical Grade @300 mg's is like shooting a gram of typical UG or Median (human grade). Not too many people even know about this grade. Cleanest product there is.

Thats just me though. I like the best....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
I can get Test at around $3.00-$4.00 a ml at 300 mg's if I wanted too. Plenty of sources.

I choose to spend around $9.00-$10.00 a ML and get the USP 23 Analytical Grade Version myself. I definitely notice the difference. Analytical Grade @300 mg's is like shooting a gram of typical UG or Median (human grade). Not too many people even know about this grade. Cleanest product there is.

Thats just me though. I like the best....

i hadnt heard of that before, so i looked it up. it appears that regular human grade steroids are 98-100% pure, while analytical grade steroids are 99.5-100% pure.  

there doesnt seem like there is much of any difference

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 05:05:05 PM »
You are forgetting the weight of the ester difference between the two my good friend.

Tests show actual weight% by volume and purity are higher when using AG Grade. When I used to make gear (um, I mean a friend) I only made it for me and my yield was a lot lower when using AG Grade. Of course it was all for me I never sold it so I didn't care but id send every batch off to get tested at old SP9 and the test results were incredible. The weight of the ester was not 24% as I thought it would be initially.

Of course I shoot generic GH now tbombz so go figure and take my advice with a grain of salt. Lol.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »
the ester weight thing is confusing to me. whenever i suspend some raw hormone i always do it as if the ester weight is .80 or 20%... i use this calculator here= http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html  and my yeild is always less... like i just put together 100grams of a hormone, and i wanted it to yeild 333ml of 333mg/ml gear.... but it came out as like 275ml..

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »
thanks meso. this one?

Looking good bombz! Growing up

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 08:15:52 AM »
thanks meso. this one?

No offence if this is incorrect but it appears bomz likes the more mature women?  I can understand why.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 09:33:41 AM »
thanks guys, luv mature? idk what you mean, maybe more curvy? if thats it, then yes i love a fat ass and thick thighs. if you meant age, well thats my gf and she is 19 i am 20.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »
the ester weight thing is confusing to me. whenever i suspend some raw hormone i always do it as if the ester weight is .80 or 20%... i use this calculator here= http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html  and my yeild is always less... like i just put together 100grams of a hormone, and i wanted it to yeild 333ml of 333mg/ml gear.... but it came out as like 275ml..

Different esters have a different weight or percent by paste/powder. It also depends on WHO or WHERE you get your raw materials from. Contrary to popular belief, 24% weight on a standard enanthate ester isn't always correct. It depends on the raw materials and where they come from.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
Different esters have a different weight or percent by paste/powder. It also depends on WHO or WHERE you get your raw materials from. Contrary to popular belief, 24% weight on a standard enanthate ester isn't always correct. It depends on the raw materials and where they come from.
to be on the safe side, what number shouild i use?

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »
It depends on WHAT you are making. It also depends on WHERE you are getting your raw materials from. I cant stress this enough. Different sources have different products all with a different molecular weight in relation to purity and ester. I know, because I have tested them.

I am not sure of the new rules on the board since I have been off for a while so I am not sure if it is ok to give out recipes if you know what I mean.

Hate to get a time out upon my return for talking about things of this nature. If we are crossing the line tbombz, shoot a PM. This way we wont get in trouble. It would actually be quite comical if a former moderator was given a time-out. Lol.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »
It depends on WHAT you are making. It also depends on WHERE you are getting your raw materials from. I cant stress this enough. Different sources have different products all with a different molecular weight in relation to purity and ester. I know, because I have tested them.

I am not sure of the new rules on the board since I have been off for a while so I am not sure if it is ok to give out recipes if you know what I mean.

Hate to get a time out upon my return for talking about things of this nature. If we are crossing the line tbombz, shoot a PM. This way we wont get in trouble. It would actually be quite comical if a former moderator was given a time-out. Lol.....
  recipes are fine here, just no source talk.

lets say im going to use 10 grams of test enanthate and i have no idea what the ester weight is of my test enan, and no way of testing for it. i want to make 30ml of 333mg/ml test enan.  what should i use for ester weight, i already understand the oils and co solvents for the most part

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
How about HGH
T