Author Topic: Question  (Read 881 times)

hossie59

• Getbig II
Question
« on: November 20, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
I had an interesting question posed to me today. What is to stop someone from getting on there first cycle and just staying on.........My general thoughts are that so long as all goes well than "really" there is no "required" reason to come off. Sure someone should have a few rounds in them and gone through PCT a few times before going on a 1 - who knows how long bender but i dont really think it is required. I would think running HCG every 9 or 12 weeks for a few weeks would be helpful and maybe even a low dose 4 month run (again not knowing how long this mystery cycle will last) of gh would help but i am curious as to what you all think. I would also be curious as to how you all think dosing should go? I figure start with 500 EW and add 250 to that every 12 weeks, but half that might be just as effective. No i did not recommend this BTW i told him not to be a douche and run a few cycles to see how he feels about it and how he reacts to the drugs before he commits to some crazy never ending cycle.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 06:47:32 AM »
Unless you are competing or trying to get your procard I could understand staying on...but its not good for you to stay on shit unless you have no test levels as it is or already had kids..its good to come off and let your body return to normal to get that natural training in