Author Topic: Famous Recluse Bodybuilders  (Read 6763 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Famous Recluse Bodybuilders
« on: November 21, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »
Howard Hughes was an amazing person. Very rich pretty much started commercial airlines in the USA, but became reclusive later in life trusting no one. Why do people turn reclusive against society? Discuss.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Famous Recluse Bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »
Howard Hughes was an amazing person. Very rich pretty much started commercial airlines in the USA, but became reclusive later in life trusting no one. Why do people turn reclusive against society? Discuss.

Because we hate what society is, was or will become. We look down upon the masses with contempt. Contempt for their lack of ethics, morals, values, discipline, intelligence. We cast a stern eye to their shear depravity, their insatiable hedonistic splash into the cesspool of ignorance and as they cast their sensibilities into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Or, I could be wrong. ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 01:59:42 PM »
Because we hate what society is, was or will become. We look down upon the masses with contept. Contept for their lack of ethics, morals, values, discipline, intelligence. We cast as stern eye to their shear depravity, their insatiable hedonistic splash into the cesspool of ignorance and cast their sensibilities into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Or, I could be wrong. ;D
Nice post

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 02:00:42 PM »
Don't get bitten by one. You'll gain 800 lbs.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »

Too bad he ended up looking like this in later years.

Bedded massive amounts of women back in his hey-day though....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 02:08:19 PM »

Yes, he took down more hoes than Johnnynoname

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »
I heard they found broken off needles and shit all in his arms cause he was loaded so bad on pain meds and 'ludes'

fckn pimp

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »
I heard they found broken off needles and shit all in his arms cause he was loaded so bad on pain meds and 'ludes'

fckn pimp
He broke every bone in his body I understand in a plane crash, which got Hugh on pain injections pretty much started his downfall.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

So, the theory is lots of women equals you go crazy, unkempt, building planes that never fly, shacked up in room all day, with broken needles in your arms? I guess he was thinking of the one who got away, or the ones he never got.

And thanks, mr. Nobody, sometimes I am prone to fits of delusional intellectual insight.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »
So, the theory is lots of women equals you go crazy, unkempt, building planes that never fly, shacked up in room all day, with broken needles in your arms? I guess he was thinking of the one who got away, or the ones he never got.

And thanks, mr. Nobody, sometimes I am prone to fits of delusional intellectual insight.

It's kinda sad seeing a guy like Hugh Hefner who is in his 80's when the girls have to constantly speak up because his hearing has become so poor.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »
Benny Podda = Mr USA went and lived in a cave. Still trained with rocks and shit...what drives these individuals away from normal life?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »
It's kinda sad seeing a guy like Hugh Hefner who is in his 80's when the girls have to constantly speak up because his hearing has become so poor.
He needs to get rid of that damn Ascot. Although, the only two men who can wear a Ascot and get away with it is Heffner and the butler on Magnum, PI, all the rest are cockstrainers.
But Heffner can look back and say he bag a certain tennis players wife before and probably after he bedded her.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

So you are saying he fucked a bunch of women but never got the one he wanted? Interesting.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »
So you are saying he fucked a bunch of women but never got the one he wanted? Interesting.
The problem is, he wanted all of them! But, yes in a sense. Hef is like Trump. Trump is really a lonely man obsessed with money. He even said that his fixation with money cost him his marriage. Hef, is a lonely man obsessed with the image of the playboy, and the women that lifstyle provides.
Most of us (Americans) think that one thing will provide us happiness, but what it is , is a balance of the mental, physical, and spiritual, not just one thing ( the physical, as in material objects or a person).
That is where we get lost.

As far as Benn Podda is concerned, that man was straight crazy! Any man that makes his nose bleed on cue is certified.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

Maybe he went off into the woods to study falcon flight patterns and other ufos without big brother government breathing down his neck
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »
The problem is, he wanted all of them! But, yes in a sense. Hef is like Trump. Trump is really a lonely man obsessed with money. He even said that his fixation with money cost him his marriage. Hef, is a lonely man obsessed with the image of the playboy, and the women that lifstyle provides.
Most of us (Americans) think that one thing will provide us happiness, but what it is , is a balance of the mental, physical, and spiritual, not just one thing ( the physical, as in material objects or a person).

As far as Benn Podda is concerned, that man was straight crazy! Any man that makes his nose bleed on cue is certified.
I think Benny was trying to overcome all the things you stated, best I have read he never had a TV, lived in a one room apartment, insane training to the point of nose bleeds, drove an old car ..etc I think trying to overcome societies rules and be more spritual.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »
nice movie as well.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »
Maybe he went off into the woods to study falcon flight patterns and other ufos without big brother government breathing down his neck
Damn nice Falcon, Benny Podda reminds me of Falcon always experimenting with life.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

Because we hate what society is, was or will become. We look down upon the masses with contempt. Contempt for their lack of ethics, morals, values, discipline, intelligence. We cast a stern eye to their shear depravity, their insatiable hedonistic splash into the cesspool of ignorance and as they cast their sensibilities into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Or, I could be wrong. ;D
Have to admit, Parker is showing some real intellectual depth with his Social commentaries here. Good job.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

because, to hell with everyone.... i could totally see myself turning into a recluse in the not so distant future.

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »
Have to admit, Parker is showing some real intellectual depth with his Social commentaries here. Good job.
Parker is dominating this thread

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

Or, I could be wrong. ;D

Wow....epic truth.
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »
Muscletech Celltech, it not only makes you piss like a racehorse, but makes your mind race like one too.

Bodybuilding at it's core is like any other discipline, kinda like martial arts, in which the mind and body must be disciplined in to succeed. Thing is, ultra disciplined people, be it with money, women, weights, etc, tend to go off the deep end. And then we chastise others who don't follow our path. We down at them with contempt, but in reality we have contempt for ourselves. We wish we didn't have to lift the weights, say no to certain food, engaged in debauchery, and this is the main underlying issue of  the brooding bodybuilder.  Think about it, who in the world wants to give up cooter for weights. And when you do, and you see others not, don't you justify it with, "At least I look better..."

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »
Debessey = Recluse  ;D

U

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »
Muscletech Celltech, it not only makes you piss like a racehorse, but makes your mind race like one too.

Bodybuilding at it's core is like any other discipline, kinda like martial arts, in which the mind and body must be disciplined in to succeed. Thing is, ultra disciplined people, be it with money, women, weights, etc, tend to go off the deep end. And then we chastise others who don't follow our path. We down at them with contempt, but in reality we have contempt for ourselves. We wish we didn't have to lift the weights, say no to certain food, engaged in debauchery, and this is the main underlying issue of  the brooding bodybuilder.  Think about it, who in the world wants to give up cooter for weights. And when you do, and you see others not, don't you justify it with, "At least I look better..."
I wont give up pussy for weights,, I guess not enough disipline..most are working out for pussy anyway or in a gay sense cock...it is a means to a end.