Author Topic: Too many red blood cells.......  (Read 1841 times)

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Too many red blood cells.......
« on: November 21, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »
I'm 57, started my first cycle at 48 yrs. old and it lasted about 3 years. I was changing different gear about every 3 months. after that I went on HRT with my Doc. Been on HRT for about 6 years. At one point they had to bleed me for about 4 weeks. Every week they would take 500 uints. I was taking 1cc of sust 250 per week. My red blood cell count was 18 to 19, almost 20. When they bleed me it was 21, which is very dangerous. Now I have been taking about 75mg every other week.It has been between 17 and 19. 19 being on a little high side.

Is there any thing I can take so that I don't produce too many red blood cells? I want to add tren 50mg EOD and  primo as well. Not sure about the doseage but I will do 1/2 of what is suggested. It will only last about 12 weeks and after that I will still keep doing my HRT. I did stop taking the test for 5 weeks (it went down to 17) ...........what a CRASH AND BURN that was.......holy shit. 1cc did the trick.

Any ideas on the red blood cell thing??????

BEE COOL
Custom Built
it good to be back threading again......... 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Too many red blood cells.......
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
why are you afraid of rbc?  steroids increase them, gh increase them, insulin increase them, hell some bodybuilders use EPO to directly increase them.  its very beneficial for bodybuilding

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »
why are you afraid of rbc?  steroids increase them, gh increase them, insulin increase them, hell some bodybuilders use EPO to directly increase them.  its very beneficial for bodybuilding

He has a medical issue so it is different. You cant say whats good for one person is good for the next. No offense bro but you need to look deeper.

Been a while since I posted on here too my friend. Been along time since we talked. I remember helping you a while back when you first started out. Remember that?

So it appears we have some polycythemia still huh? Did they give you anything other than draining your total blood plasma count? Any medicines? Anagrelide? Hydroxyurea?

I have a study that shows grapefruit actually lowers high RBC's down to normal range. Ill have to look for it. I know for a fact these lower them;

Chloramphenicol
Hydantoins
Quinidine

I also have a couple of studies showing non-AR compounds have the ability to do this but everyone reacts differently to things. Might want to talk to your doc again CB.....

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »
He has a medical issue so it is different. You cant say whats good for one person is good for the next. No offense bro but you need to look deeper.

Been a while since I posted on here too my friend. Been along time since we talked. I remember helping you a while back when you first started out. Remember that?

So it appears we have some polycythemia still huh? Did they give you anything other than draining your total blood plasma count? Any medicines? Anagrelide? Hydroxyurea?

I have a study that shows grapefruit actually lowers high RBC's down to normal range. Ill have to look for it. I know for a fact these lower them;

Chloramphenicol
Hydantoins
Quinidine

I also have a couple of studies showing non-AR compounds have the ability to do this but everyone reacts differently to things. Might want to talk to your doc again CB.....

keeping it real, this board needs more thinkers like you, thanks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »
i didnt see anything in the original post that would have led me to believe he had any reason to be more cautious about red blood cell count than anyother healthy person..

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »
i didnt see anything in the original post that would have led me to believe he had any reason to be more cautious about red blood cell count than anyother healthy person..

I am sorry. Didn't mean to sound like a prick tbombz. I apologize. I just remember him from years ago. A few guys gave this guy the wrong info without bothering to look deeper into what he was asking. Could have been seriously fatal for him.

He has a very serious condition and too high of a RBC count could be a SERIOUS issue. Notice how they said at 21 they bled him? They don't do this for everyone. One guy actually told him to up his EQ dosage and had people actually concur.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »
He shouldn't even be taking steroids if he has a condition like that...why risk it? If your worried about havin low test levels use some test gel...don't fuck with your body

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »
But if his condition is caused by test, wound't androgel have the same effect as the low dose test his been taking?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »
Because its out of your system very fast...so if problems get bad it would be quicker to get out of your system...I still think he shouldn't take anything tho

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 08:18:34 AM »
His doctor is monitoring (or was) his situation. That is why he said he was on HRT from his doctor.

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »
Thanks Big O. The condition that he is talking about, I tested HIV Positive 23 yrs. ago. I have been undetected for the past 6 years, which means that there is very little in my sustem.I have been getting a blood test every 6 weeks. When it levels off I get tested every 3 months. The thing about it is I can't live a normal life without taking test. Androgel will do the same thing with the red blood cells,  but it doesn't work as good for me.  Test is test no matter how you take it.

When I was 47 I had my test level checked for the firsy time and my level was as high as a woman. That's when I started my 3 year cycle. So it's a must for me. My doctor was giving me Test Cyp 200mg a week until I told him about Sust 250. When I explained how Sust works, he agreed that it would be better because of the test levels would be maintained at a certian point, instead of peaks and valleys when taking Cyp. I don't think that I could take 75mg of Cyp. every other week and feel like I do. The only problem is that in the US the FDA hasn't approved Sust 250 for HRT. Every other country does though.

With high red blood cell count, your blood vessels in your brain can explode, and that wouldn't any fun.
Thanks for the info.......

Custom Built

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »
Thanks Big O. The condition that he is talking about, I tested HIV Positive 23 yrs. ago. I have been undetected for the past 6 years, which means that there is very little in my sustem.I have been getting a blood test every 6 weeks. When it levels off I get tested every 3 months. The thing about it is I can't live a normal life without taking test. Androgel will do the same thing with the red blood cells,  but it doesn't work as good for me.  Test is test no matter how you take it.

When I was 47 I had my test level checked for the firsy time and my level was as high as a woman. That's when I started my 3 year cycle. So it's a must for me. My doctor was giving me Test Cyp 200mg a week until I told him about Sust 250. When I explained how Sust works, he agreed that it would be better because of the test levels would be maintained at a certian point, instead of peaks and valleys when taking Cyp. I don't think that I could take 75mg of Cyp. every other week and feel like I do. The only problem is that in the US the FDA hasn't approved Sust 250 for HRT. Every other country does though.

With high red blood cell count, your blood vessels in your brain can explode, and that wouldn't any fun.
Thanks for the info.......

Custom Built

Damn brother I hope all works out for you and you figure out this RBC problem. Nice to hear your not sick and HIV has been undetected for six years.