Author Topic: Hitler  (Read 17383 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Hitler
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »
Why are you calling me adonis? I don't agree with him on most matters and you know I'm not him.

And I wasn't arguing, just asking a question.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2009, 09:17:27 AM »
Why are you calling me adonis? I don't agree with him on most matters and you know I'm not him.

And I wasn't arguing, just asking a question.
it's a matter of speech

you lie about many things...like him

you rely on "scientific proof " like him

you promote "the adonis principles" which is as dumb as it gets while lies over lies about what you do to get ripped even though you are a chubby guy with endo tendecies and very poor genetics

I can smell you being full of shit from a mile away

you know this too

but this is not the point

oh yeah

you are also a native austrian who is more in tune with american culture lingo behavioral patterns, writing etc more than an american himself

but you never lived here only visited  ::)

you are absolutely full of lies

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2009, 09:18:57 AM »
it's a matter of speech

you promote "the adonis principles" which is as dumb as it gets while lies over lies about what you do to get ripped even though you are a chubby guy with endo tendecies and very poor genetics

you know this too

oh yeah

you are also a native austrian who is more in tune with american culture lingo behavioral patterns, writing etc more than an american himself

meltdown ;D

spinnis

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2009, 09:23:51 AM »
soon sev and johnny is gonna be in the same P.I.P thread =(

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2009, 09:25:32 AM »

What else are you going to rely on?

This is just a method of observation of the natural world.

Let's have some actual evidence.

Scientific evidence is evidence which serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is expected to be empirical and properly documented in accordance with scientific method such as is applicable to the particular field of inquiry

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »

Scientific evidence is evidence which serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is expected to be empirical and properly documented in accordance with scientific method such as is applicable to the particular field of inquiry

It's very easy, everyone who disagrees with seva even slightly is a fucking moron ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »
Didn't he sleep in on D-day?

Very possibly!  It sounds like he slept in most days.

Not sure if it was just Hitler or all the generals, but the Germans were so convinced by the deception of Operation Fortitude that the Normandy landing was a hoax that they held back reserves for an anticipated attack at Calais.  Perhaps they got word that morning that Normandy was the real thing but no one wanted to rouse Hitler for new orders?

If Hitler hadn't failed to exploit his momentum in earlier years there never would have been a D-day though.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »

Pffft. When you have the frequency of a winged lion, you have no need for such temporal trivialities. 

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »
tatyana and wavelength ... 2 adonis gimicks

you will never nbe able to get to psysical evidence because they don't want you to

it's very close guarded

you cannot be THIS gullible

you will never ever get next to ANY evidence

ever

I have...and will

but you are not me...we have VERY diff genetics

and yes this is the key word : genetics ( as in DNA for any morons who don't get it )

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
hitlers paintings were fucking awesome :o

tank u jesus

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2009, 11:08:27 AM »
 ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
it's a matter of speech

you know this too

oh yeah

OMG did you seriously just write that ???... you're right dude, it's like Bush said about those damn liberals with their facts and scientific data... bunch of crazy wackjobs!!

LOLOLOLz

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »
tatyana and wavelength ... 2 adonis gimicks

you will never nbe able to get to psysical evidence because they don't want you to

it's very close guarded

you cannot be THIS gullible

you will never ever get next to ANY evidence

ever

I have...and will

but you are not me...we have VERY diff genetics

and yes this is the key word : genetics ( as in DNA for any morons who don't get it )

Troll.
from incomplete data

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2009, 11:51:29 AM »
All of us are being mind controlled except for our exceptional, brilliant, Winged Lion-enhanced, GetBig troll. He is the one, through sheer force of will, who has so resolutely and courageously managed to deprogram himself (one of "the most important" deprogramming, no less), and shine the cold light of reality on the universe while the rest of us muddle hopelessly in darkness. This all done in the vanguard country of enlightenment, Romania.

All this from a sad, lonely, attention whore who has been manipulated and beguiled into joining a cult led but a truly reprehensible admitted boy fuker.

Sev/Winged Lion is truly the most delusional person on GetBig with the most demented and exaggerated sense of self-importance and conceit that it truly boggles the mind. It gives even the most rational and sober individual pause as to how such a thing can happen.

Quite impressive for this enlightened genius hand picked by the Illuminati.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »
 ;)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
Sev, do you "know" that I'm lying just the same as you "know" all the other stuff?
Or is it a different kind of knowledge.
Just curious.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2009, 01:03:35 PM »
How do the Reptilians alter the laws of physics? Or are concepts like gravity false? Do they control space and time? Experiments conducted outside of the Earth's atmosphere yield the same results as experiments conducted on earth with regards to physics.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »
How do the Reptilians alter the laws of physics? Or are concepts like gravity false? Do they control space and time? Experiments conducted outside of the Earth's atmosphere yield the same results as experiments conducted on earth with regards to physics.

All these questions have been addressed and answered in Hellboy, which is obviously based on true events as proved by this thread 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »
All these questions have been addressed and answered in Hellboy, which is obviously based on true events as proved by this thread 8)

They are awesome movies. Second best comic movie franchise behind the current Batman.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »

I loved their interpretation of 'Rasputin' that was a nice touch! and the mummified guy with the knives was badass!

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2009, 01:14:33 PM »
All of us are being mind controlled except for our exceptional, brilliant, Winged Lion-enhanced, GetBig troll. He is the one, through sheer force of will, who has so resolutely and courageously managed to deprogram himself (one of "the most important" deprogramming, no less), and shine the cold light of reality on the universe while the rest of us muddle hopelessly in darkness. This all done in the vanguard country of enlightenment, Romania.

All this from a sad, lonely, attention whore who has been manipulated and beguiled into joining a cult led but a truly reprehensible admitted boy fuker.

Sev/Winged Lion is truly the most delusional person on GetBig with the most demented and exaggerated sense of self-importance and conceit that it truly boggles the mind. It gives even the most rational and sober individual pause as to how such a thing can happen.

Quite impressive for this enlightened genius hand picked by the Illuminati.

The psychology of conspiracy theorists is quite interesting, there have been a few studies and a few themes have emerged.

They have a tendency to be in a minority group, they are verging on being pathologically individualistic, feel powerless and disenfranchised and they believe in conspiracy theories to gain control over an unpredictable world.

It is just one of the many cognitive biases that humans have, however, this is to the extreme.

I would call it an eating disorder of the mind.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »
nope .. but thanx 4 the laugh

and btw : you don't have to "believe" anything

cause it doesn't change the FACTS

731 posts in ONE MONTH?? Very sad.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
They are awesome movies. Second best comic movie franchise behind the current Batman.

I loved their interpretation of 'Rasputin' that was a nice touch! and the mummified guy with the knives was badass!

Yes, nicely done flicks with great CGI and humor.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
no ..you are THE moron my " friend "

the tunnels been here since thousands of years before

what you know about true earth history amounts to almost zero

stick to dealing coke and talking shit

suits you better  ;)

Roughly 1000 miles under 7 mile deep sea, seems doable right?

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
::)

If you wanna mind control a population via everything concievable would you "publish" the truth in a "peer reviewed periodical "

my God you are such an idiotic moron... no wonder they consider us very very dumb and easy to control

they control everything

they "wrote" the history you learned

the "science" and everything you can think of

They make "the movies" that subliminally install and activate more programing entertain you

For some reason the whole reptilian concept reminds me of the TV series 'V'.