Author Topic: Doses for bodybuilders  (Read 21391 times)

T.F.B

• Getbig II
Re: DOSES
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »
Proviron is one of the best kept secrets by the pro's :)  that  shit is f*cking magic in a pill!!!
it makes all the other steroids work better to their full potential inside your body and keeps your libido super strong.

I read that one of the functions of proviron is that it binds to SHBG which allows more free test to circulate. But it isn't hard on the hair line?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 04:14:42 PM »
some say
proviron = oral masteron

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »
I read that one of the functions of proviron is that it binds to SHBG which allows more free test to circulate. But it isn't hard on the hair line?

Not that I've noticed, though I'm not genetically pre-disposed for hair loss, so I can't really tell you for sure.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Doses for bodybuilders
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »
"FOR FUCKIN EXAMPLE; ..."

;D ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2009, 08:00:30 PM »

I don't know what kind of moron would inject there, right into the sciatic nerve pudendal artery...brilliant, when injecting glutes ALWAYS aim for upper outer quadrant.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »
I don't know what kind of moron would inject there, right into the sciatic nerve pudendal artery...brilliant, when injecting glutes ALWAYS aim for upper outer quadrant.

Id aim my cock fair square bullseye on her asshole  :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »
So much logic and clarity in this thread.

I bet everyone really learned something here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
I don't get it. If you are shut down you are shutdown. Are there varying degrees of being shutdown?

200mg/wk Upjohn cyp will bring you up well above normal levels regardless of age. Now say you add all that other stuff. How does that reduce or dilute or render ineffective the amount of test in your system? As long as the dose of test is consistent wouldn't the levels also be consistent no matter what else you add? And at what dose of test does an anti aromatase become necessary.?

I have the impression that in Arnold days they didn't use nearly as much test as they do now. It was primarily anabolics. 

no,, reduction of estogen test ratio in the blood is a prime result for hardness problem in bodybuilders,,heavy doses of prouducts menion by gh15 will resuce esteogen test ratio,,,thus the ratio of test in the body to estrogen will grow ,,,you need to put in body much more testoisterone so new estrogen will come up back to where it should be inorder for sex drive to be optimal or be sure to have some good hot hoe that will be willing to suck your cock every 3 min when you get soft on her back into hardness,,

the main point is to take aromatazing hormones such as testosterone and dianabol to bring back sex drive,,

proviron is very good but its for people that didnt fuck their estrogen test ratio to begin with ,,people who been on tren eq masteron winstrol etc and minimal test for long enough time will notice they got no more sex drive or big reduction or they do have sex drive but have problem with staying hard ,,for that there is aalwys need to be right ratio of testosterona injected into the body in relashion to the none aromataze anabolics,,

some fellas just inject hcg but for the advanced bodybuilder who try to grow thicker and bigger the test ratio gh15 descrived of 2 to 1 should be followed,, hcg is something you need if you really try to get clean off hormones and want to bring your own shit to where it was at 21,,or get your girl prego after long time on hormones,,, etc etc

hcg always work no matter what you hear,,hcg never fails and will put anyone back to elephent balls and lots of sperm,,the problem with hcg is that it wil never be syntetic testosterone and thus cant grow you into neew dimentions,,so it give you bnack the big balls and lots of hard ons but with syntetic test at the right doses you get the hardons and the growth you want as bodybuiulder,, combination of both is best

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GH15 = Milos?
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »
What do you guys think? Maybe its not DJ after all?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15 = Milos?
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 12:53:59 AM »
dont fuckin piss me off by comparing me to milos,, he is insulin guru ,,im god of hormones,,big diff
fallen angel

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2009, 01:08:02 AM »
hit a nerve, and such a quick reply.

i believe it

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »
?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2009, 01:18:03 AM »
I didn't notice any effect at all from proviron.  Dose was pretty mild tho.

g101, consider dropping the deca, quit abusing SERMs and AIs, adding hcg & maybe some parkinson's meds but go to an hrt doc if your dick is really dead.  Fuck man, I'd be waiting at the door for them to open in the morning.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2009, 01:19:20 AM »
What do you guys think? Maybe its not DJ after all?

Use the search button, go back and read some threads with Milos and gh15, and then stop posting stupid threads.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2009, 02:05:42 AM »
no,, reduction of estogen test ratio in the blood is a prime result for hardness problem in bodybuilders,,heavy doses of prouducts menion by gh15 will resuce esteogen test ratio,,,thus the ratio of test in the body to estrogen will grow ,,,you need to put in body much more testoisterone so new estrogen will come up back to where it should be inorder for sex drive to be optimal or be sure to have some good hot hoe that will be willing to suck your cock every 3 min when you get soft on her back into hardness,,

the main point is to take aromatazing hormones such as testosterone and dianabol to bring back sex drive,,

proviron is very good but its for people that didnt fuck their estrogen test ratio to begin with ,,people who been on tren eq masteron winstrol etc and minimal test for long enough time will notice they got no more sex drive or big reduction or they do have sex drive but have problem with staying hard ,,for that there is aalwys need to be right ratio of testosterona injected into the body in relashion to the none aromataze anabolics,,

some fellas just inject hcg but for the advanced bodybuilder who try to grow thicker and bigger the test ratio gh15 descrived of 2 to 1 should be followed,, hcg is something you need if you really try to get clean off hormones and want to bring your own shit to where it was at 21,,or get your girl prego after long time on hormones,,, etc etc

hcg always work no matter what you hear,,hcg never fails and will put anyone back to elephent balls and lots of sperm,,the problem with hcg is that it wil never be syntetic testosterone and thus cant grow you into neew dimentions,,so it give you bnack the big balls and lots of hard ons but with syntetic test at the right doses you get the hardons and the growth you want as bodybuiulder,, combination of both is best

gh15 approved

Fuk, that actually makes sense. I never thought of it that way. Still, the 2 to 1 ratio seems like a lot. Say a guy just takes 400mg/wk deca just to have a good beach body. He'd also have to be on nearly a gram of test a week by your reasoning. For that kind of "fella" it would make more sense to just ditch the deca altogether and just go on 800mg test/wk.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2009, 02:28:02 AM »
I once got a dose off a fat chick from Exmouth.

Chlamydia, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »
gh15 = Gunter.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »
GH15 = Stupid sack of shit.   

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2009, 03:29:46 AM »
dont fuckin piss me off by comparing me to milos,, he is insulin guru ,,im god of hormones,,big diff
You are just a frustrated loser.
Fvck off from here FOREVER.

You said many times "Its my last post"
Why still you are here?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2009, 03:31:12 AM »
why do you,,,,you loser only come on getbig to make yourself feel better with your little hormonized self along with paco,,drug dealer of spain though you belive is natural  ::)

Why still you are here?

io856

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 03:32:12 AM »
paco and chacon are natural bodybuilders  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 03:43:27 AM »
why do you,,,,you loser only come on getbig to make yourself feel better with your little hormonized self along with paco,,drug dealer of spain though you belive is natural  ::)

I dont care if you dont believe that i am natural.
I dont lose anything. ;)
I just enjoy my bodybuilding life style which is worry free. ;)
As i said, if i do good in the next contest, i will go to the lab to test me. ;)

And anybody doubt Paco. Please call spanish police or anybody to investigate him. ;)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 04:11:01 AM »

Why still you are here?

this is actually a good point.   gh15 has said many times "this is my last post" on here.  Yet he's still here