Author Topic: Zack Khan - sightseeing in NY and has to deal with.  (Read 10227 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Zack Khan - sightseeing in NY and has to deal with.
« on: November 23, 2009, 02:00:39 AM »
So he wants to stand next to Phil Heath...

spinnis

Re: What Zach Khan has to deal with...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 02:02:24 AM »
Phil will look like a baby next to Zack.

Zack has same bigger arms, better back, same sized legs probably, almost at least lol.
Biggest delts

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDER etc etc.

Just has to reach phils conditioning.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 02:10:57 AM »
Phil will look like a baby next to Zack.

Zack has same bigger arms, better back, same sized legs probably, almost at least lol.
Biggest delts

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDER etc etc.

Just has to reach phils conditioning.
That's the problem, here is Phil when he won the USA's, better conditioning than when Zack won his pro card, and Phil did it in one try.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 02:16:55 AM »
That's the problem, here is Phil when he won the USA's, better conditioning than when Zack won his pro card, and Phil did it in one try.

Zack had striated glutes at his last comp for the first time though, So I think hes starting to finally know how to nail it =)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:28:32 AM »
zach hugger

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 07:46:21 AM »
Zack had striated glutes at his last comp for the first time though, So I think hes starting to finally know how to nail it =)

Outed
!

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 08:06:37 AM »

X2

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BIG Zack Khan doing some sightseeing in NY...
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
LOL ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: BIG Zack Khan doing some sightseeing in NY...
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 08:08:38 AM »
LOL ;D

Is that a life size Statue of Liberty?  :o

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 09:03:19 AM »
Damn... that's some freakin' huge arms right there...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 09:25:30 AM »

Why bodybuilding does not do well with the public....

...sightseeing in NY, and sees a police car (as opposed to any other car?) and feels it necessary to hit a front double biceps shot? ::)

Do you have to make sure everyone knows you workout by doing stupid antics? As if walking around 100+lbs bigger than anyone else, with a (though questionable depending on who we're talking about) more favorable body composition than everyone else wasn't enough....

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »

Sweded.

(Outed on a glute comment)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »
personally i like glutes that are UNstriated  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »
personally i like glutes that are UNstriated  ;D

Perhaps the first time in my life I wish I was a 40oz bottle.
from incomplete data

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »
Damn... that's some freakin' huge arms right there...
No kidding!  His arm structure is very impressive.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »
No kidding!  His arm structure is very impressive.

makes that cop car look like a lil bitch :o

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:46:45 AM »

...sightseeing in NY, and sees a police car (as opposed to any other car?) and feels it necessary to hit a front double biceps shot? ::)

Do you have to make sure everyone knows you workout by doing stupid antics? As if walking around 100+lbs bigger than anyone else, with a (though questionable depending on who we're talking about) more favorable body composition than everyone else wasn't enough....

Bodybuilding is a visual sport, so the only way to sell your "sport" is to do something to attract attention.

Bodybuilding will never be that popular and we don't have household names such as you see in basketball or NFL etc, and so the only thing bodybuilders can do to get noticed unfortunately is to hit a double biceps in front of landmarks or "normal" things like police cars.

Other sportsmen can get away with doing nothing because they are celebrities and personalities - you don't see Tiger Woods walking round NY or LA with his golf clubs or Michael Jordan spinning a basketball. Bodybuilding and bodybuilders themselves don't really have that luxury.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »
Perhaps the first time in my life I wish I was a 40oz bottle thong.

Fixed.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
Bodybuilding is a visual sport, so the only way to sell your "sport" is to do something to attract attention.

Bodybuilding will never be that popular and we don't have household names such as you see in basketball or NFL etc, and so the only thing bodybuilders can do to get noticed unfortunately is to hit a double biceps in front of landmarks or "normal" things like police cars.

Other sportsmen can get away with doing nothing because they are celebrities and personalities - you don't see Tiger Woods walking round NY or LA with his golf clubs or Michael Jordan spinning a basketball. Bodybuilding and bodybuilders themselves don't really have that luxury.

I see what you're saying. But I still find it rather puerile, and doing nothing to help the image that the public has of BBing. Everybody has the idea that bodybuilders are these huge beasts walking around, eating everything in site, injecting steroids and hitting poses. How does Zack in the above photos; or Ernie Taylor walking around NY in his posing trunks after a show, or any other examples that can be found online- how does that do anything to change the public image of BBers? It does the exact opposite. It show the public that, especially the upper echelon of BBers pro or not, it reinforces the negative thoughts the public already has.
I've followed the BBing community for a long time. No longer a neophyte, I realize that the image will never change because BBers do not do anything to be proactive and help the image change.
Isaac Newtons law applies, if you really want to spend time thinking about it (and no, I have not spent much time thinking about this, I sleep well at night :P ):

''To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions''.

If bodybuilders do nothing for improving their image, unless you consider Ronnie Coleman showing up on late night TV in the studio in a posing thong an attempt, why should it progress to anything more than what it is today? Instead, maybe Ronnie should have worn a suit though shy away from his loudly colored suits- there's a time and place for those, but while trying to improve the image that is not the time.

:)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »
What a fucking monster lol.

+ he angles the arms forward a bit also in the fdb making them look "smaller" then they really are.

BUT STILL  ;D

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Being Zack’s size you get most certainly asked by people all the time… how big are your arms, can I touch your arms… can you flex your arms? There is nothing wrong with him flexing his arms for fun… as someone must have asked him. What is he supposed to say… uhhh… I can’t flex them for you cause this will shed a bad light on us pros.. that’s ridiculous. Professional bodybuilding will never be mainstream… yet there are millions of teenagers and young men in this country/world who would love to have big arms. It’s all good…

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »
LOL ;D
          he should have got his pic with the nekid cowboy giggity.
F

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »
nixe fixing the "was" too

Haha - good spot - that's my OCD coming out!  ;D