Author Topic: PBW: The 2009 NPC Nationals Report - Plus: Hany Rambod (Listen Now)  (Read 8444 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #174

PBW - LIVE FROM SOUTH FLORIDA! (Replay Now Available)

The 2009 NPC Nationals Report - Plus: Hany Rambod - The Pro Creator!

After a record-breaking weekend in South Florida, PBW presents its 5th annual NPC National Championships Post-Contest report.  With 6 men earning entrance into the IFBB's Pro League, questions remain as to which new pro will make the biggest impact on the pro stage; Cedrick McMillan?  Seth Feroce?  Jeff Long? --- Presented by MuscleTech, the Nationals Wrap-up includes an insider report from "The Pro-Creator" Hany Rambod after he added two more to his growing list.  This weeks broadcast also includes some new "inside scoop" from around the IFBB. PBW airs on Monday at 8pm ET.

Access "Replay Central" at www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com - (Replays courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend,
and a proud sponsor of the NPC National Championships and the NPC USA Championships

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: PBW Presents: The 2009 NPC Nationals Report - Plus: Hany Rambod (Monday)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 05:11:46 AM »
Cedric is good... but this talk about him being the next Lee haney is nonsense.

Seth on the other hand... has lines and shape that will actually make for a pretty solid pro build, once he muscles up.

I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 05:18:24 AM »
That just depends on what angle you're looking at.  Some guys beat others in some poses.

Here you see Cedric in a pose that reveals many flaws, the FDbl Biceps, looking solid.  Seth, however, loses a lot in the ab/thigh and other poses.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 05:31:05 AM »
I'm gonna count how many times Bob says "that said"

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 10:03:05 AM »
Hany Rambad gets a lot of hate here... but 2 of his guys got pro cards yesterday.

ask the anonymous haters how many of their clients turned pro this weekend?  ;)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »

Hany Rambod and George Farah were both there this weekend, and making sure all is good.  Hany does weill with a lot of his clients, and not so well with others (Trey Brewer).  Still, Hany is the main advisor at the moment with probably the most success in 2009.

The 2009 NPC National compeititions were pretty good.  The hotel and venue was awesome, one of the best I have seen (and since I had an ocean view, it was even better).  Where else can you get ready backstage at a show with the ocean right behind you.

Lots of new IFBB pros this weekend, and of course, lots of unhappy people who thought they should place higher than they should.  Lots of surprises too, and new faces making some waves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
ah, I didn't know Trey Brewer was with Hany for Nationals... I thought it was palumbo for some reason.

Will be interesting to hear why Trey came in so poor.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
Hany Rambod and George Farah were both there this weekend, and making sure all is good.  Hany does weill with a lot of his clients, and not so well with others (Trey Brewer).  Still, Hany is the main advisor at the moment with probably the most success in 2009.

farrah is good... but hany jsut won 2 pro cards for his guys, and won Jay the Olympia looking better than ever.  he's on a winning streak, def the top guru out there

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Dennis Wolf skipping Arnold...Heading to NY Pro in 2010
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
PBW saying that the Wolf is going to NY instead of Arnold for his next show.  Wise choice. Good chance to follow in the footsteps of others who use that show as a springboard.  He would have gotten beat up at the Arnold.  Smart move fo sho!   ;D
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolf skipping Arnold...Heading to NY Pro in 2010
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
Top 5 here get the O nod.   He'll clean house if he's a little smaller than at the O, with condition anywhere near last year.

Plus, for the fans and for the "sport", it would be a very good thing to see Wolf do 5 shows and win 3-4 titles and get top 6 Olympia.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »
PBW saying that the Wolf is going to NY instead of Arnold for his next show.  Wise choice. Good chance to follow in the footsteps of others who use that show as a springboard.  He would have gotten beat up at the Arnold.  Smart move fo sho!   ;D

Good move I think.  I hope he gets back on track.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 06:23:09 PM »
if he nails his condition he should win that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: PBW: The 2009 NPC Nationals Report - Plus: Hany Rambod (Listen Now)
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »
yeah, if he doesn't get top 5 there.... retire.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »
yeah, if he doesn't get top 5 there.... retire.
I think he has more of a chance at winning the O than Heath and Martinez.   He can get the freakeness he he brought into the IFBB any day.  He deserved better than a DNP in Vegas.
((-::

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »
Wolf had fallen so far from his previous form... I think he was punished for that, ya know?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
Wolf had fallen so far from his previous form... I think he was punished for that, ya know?
Unless I read it wrong, Wolfe holds Chad fully responsible for his condition. Said Chad requested he eat 3 hamburgers while carbing up. But he's young, he'll be back.
((-::