Author Topic: The State Dept is secretly negotiating to give Alasakan islands to Russia  (Read 1893 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The State Dept is secretly negotiating to give Alasakan islands to Russia
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »
samson, what country are from?
i'm guessing... Canada

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 12:15:29 AM »
guess what kunta. Germany CHOSE to fight a two front war. Hitler wasnt forced to. Theres nothing endearing about that.

in-turn, they were defeated.

just keeping things real, kunta.

Lets keep it even more real...why did america fund Hitler and WWII in the first place? Germany at that tiime was in financial ruins then all of a sudden it is a MILITARY POWERHOUSE CAPABLE OF FIGHTING MULTIPLE NATIONS AT ONCE!!!...With what or should I say whose money? So truth is america started WWII, rounded uo the jews, caused the death of MILLIONS and destruction of nations. THen has the audacity to come in at the last minute to supposedly END THE WAR???

Learn what your nation is really about
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »
Learn what your nation is really about
what is your nation about?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 12:29:16 AM »
what is your nation about?

IT sure as hell Hugo is NOT about instigating wars, financial collapses, destroying the populace and its ability to survive, robbing the masses blind of their life savings/investments nor playing deceptive games to make them lose their homes, cars, jobs and minds....
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 01:00:41 AM »
IT sure as hell Hugo is NOT about instigating wars, financial collapses, destroying the populace and its ability to survive, robbing the masses blind of their life savings/investments nor playing deceptive games to make them lose their homes, cars, jobs and minds....
I'm not going to defend our wrongs and you know I know we've done them and more.  I've said before, I argue and remain loyal to America hoping for things to be right.  Past wrongs, evil men, and wrong courses are not reason for me to give up on what should be as perceived.  Hating America is not the answer.  At least not for me.

Why would you not want to mention what country you live in?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »
nevermind, I found it in the search, Canada.  Why didn't you want to say Samson?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 10:45:49 AM »
I have posted this a couple of times here, but you know americans they think the possible is impossible and the impossible is possible. As this Russian scholar predicted america is in a financial fall, it is bending bowing and humbling itself before many nations because of its debt, it is borrowing like a Las Vegas gambler who just lost his home playing craps and trying to win it back, the people have been impossibly dumbed down, and already huge chucks of whats left of the countries industries, banks, national parks, factories are now owned by foreign nations. This breaking up of america will be quite easy once the dollar collapses (which will be soon). America will have to pay its debts to all of these nations one way or another and since it has no GOLD, SILVER etc to give the  land itself will have to be divvied up. I would suggest the west coast start taking Chinese language courses while the east coast brushes up on its Queen's English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. The south midwest better start learning Arabic and when to say Allah Akbar while the north midwest starts learning Japanese. It is not looking good america...

Agreeed 100%, Americans are so used to their decadent lifestyles that they'll be chowing down the last twinkie while $500,000 in debt, about to lose their house, boat, job, way of life, etc.  At least Europeans are somewhat fiscally responsible and don't throw their money down the toilet and overspend or put everything on credit/debt.