Author Topic: The State Dept is secretly negotiating to give Alasakan islands to Russia  (Read 1894 times)

James

This is from a direct-mail fundraising piece from "StateDepartmentWatch.org". They say that the current congress "will decide the fate of eight strategically and economically vital islands in Alaska...and the U.S. will get nothing in return."

http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The State Dept is secretly negotiating to give Alasakan islands to Russia
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »
This is from a direct-mail fundraising piece from "StateDepartmentWatch.org". They say that the current congress "will decide the fate of eight strategically and economically vital islands in Alaska...and the U.S. will get nothing in return."

http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/

I would not doubt anything from this admn.  NOTHING! 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »
Alaska really belongs to the Russian Empire anyways, look where it's situated, you guys never really had any right/claim to it.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:18:39 PM »
they should just give all of alaska to russia..that way sarah palin is russia problem

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »
Alaska really belongs to the Russian Empire anyways, look where it's situated, you guys never really had any right/claim to it.

bs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »
I can't wait to see palin's facebook post on this one... particularly if she denies it then it's later shown she knew all along.

My guess?  she knew and will stay quiet on it ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »
I can't wait to see palin's facebook post on this one... particularly if she denies it then it's later shown she knew all along.

My guess?  she knew and will stay quiet on it ;)

Bro - Palin is a hard core hunter.  I'm reading her book and she is totally hardcore.  She will shoot a commie with no regets at all.  I wish she were single. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »
meltdown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »
meltdown

Ha ha.  I would love to see Palin and her husband on Ski-doo's taking people out via drove by's 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »
Ha ha.  I would love to see Palin and her husband on Ski-doo's taking people out via drove by's 

Hahaha, so I'm guessing you're past the 1st level of Modern Warfare 2 ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »

Alaska was Russian property anyway.... It was bought by america from Russsia (not sure how much was offered for such a prize). in any case as much debt america is in with so many nations I will not be surprised if not only the islands, but a good chunk of the state is handed back over to the Russians.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »
Hahaha, so I'm guessing you're past the 1st level of Modern Warfare 2 ;)

Yeah, to be honest though, its a little bit of a let down.  It seems like the COD just with different maps. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »
Alaska was Russian property anyway.... It was bought by america from Russsia (not sure how much was offered for such a prize). in any case as much debt america is in with so many nations I will not be surprised if not only the islands, but a good chunk of the state is handed back over to the Russians.

A former Russian KGB analyst (he also predicted the fall and breakup of Russia) has predicted the same fate for the United States, I think he said by 2014 or something, the U.S will break down like the Soviet Bloc did into smaller nations and civil war with rage on within.... you can find his predictions on the net somewhere. CNN covered his story a year or two ago, so far ALL of his forecasts have been dead on.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 02:25:49 PM »
They've been predicting that for years. Wishful thinking on their part.  ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »
Isn't that old? And isn't he considered a joke within his own country?

It's interesting none-the less. If it is to be the case than Texas and the Breadbasket including Illinois wins out. Food, oil, tech, rail hubs, airports and acess to a large water source. Plus the Mississippi is a nice natural barrier.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 04:45:50 PM »
A former Russian KGB analyst (he also predicted the fall and breakup of Russia) has predicted the same fate for the United States, I think he said by 2014 or something, the U.S will break down like the Soviet Bloc did into smaller nations and civil war with rage on within.... you can find his predictions on the net somewhere. CNN covered his story a year or two ago, so far ALL of his forecasts have been dead on.

I doubt the civil war part.

Look at how tough the people are in the former Soviet Union - how hardened they became living under that regime.

Compare that to your average Twinkie eating resident of Knoxville TN.

What the fuck would a US civil war entail ? Throwing TV remote controls at each other ? Rolling fatties down hills at people ? Oprah vs Tyra cake-off ?

Give me a break....  ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »

Look at how tough the people are in the former Soviet Union - how hardened they became living under that regime.

What the fuck would a US civil war entail ? Throwing TV remote controls at each other ? Rolling fatties down hills at people ? Oprah vs Tyra cake-off ?

Give me a break....  ::)

::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »

Hahahah, excellent points.. I didn't say I agreed with him, just noted his predictions.. LOL @ rolling fatties down the hills,  pie eating contests? ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »

lol  Japan and Germany thought something similar to that once.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

Well - of course, if you think that 1940's Americans are the same breed as the Jerry Springer generation, then it's a fair comparison.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »

Ha Ha.. you left yourself wide open for this one.

Maybe if Germany was not kicking the shit out of Russia, Poland, Switzerland, England, France etc ALL AT THE SAME TIME while rounding up (supposedly) 6 million Jews to kick their asses... they would have SLAUGHTERED AMERICA ALL THE WAY TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN AND GERMAN WOULD BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN AMERICA. Lets just keep things real.

BTW.. How come america waited until WWII was almost over and all of the nations worn out from war, before entering? How come america with all of its technology is struggling in Iraq and Afghanistan? Twinkie anyone....
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »
Found it, here's the link... my bad, he predicted 2010-2011

http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/russian_scholar_predicts_fall_of_united_states_in_2010_023486/

I have posted this a couple of times here, but you know americans they think the possible is impossible and the impossible is possible. As this Russian scholar predicted america is in a financial fall, it is bending bowing and humbling itself before many nations because of its debt, it is borrowing like a Las Vegas gambler who just lost his home playing craps and trying to win it back, the people have been impossibly dumbed down, and already huge chucks of whats left of the countries industries, banks, national parks, factories are now owned by foreign nations. This breaking up of america will be quite easy once the dollar collapses (which will be soon). America will have to pay its debts to all of these nations one way or another and since it has no GOLD, SILVER etc to give the  land itself will have to be divvied up. I would suggest the west coast start taking Chinese language courses while the east coast brushes up on its Queen's English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. The south midwest better start learning Arabic and when to say Allah Akbar while the north midwest starts learning Japanese. It is not looking good america...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »
samson, what country are from?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »
guess what kunta. Germany CHOSE to fight a two front war. Hitler wasnt forced to. Theres nothing endearing about that.

in-turn, they were defeated.

just keeping things real, kunta.