Author Topic: Big Sean Allen speaks on his Nationals Experience  (Read 3372 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Big Sean Allen speaks on his Nationals Experience
« on: November 24, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »
I wanna first say Congrats to new IFBB PRO an OVERALL CHAMPION CEDRIC MCMILLAN....The guy fights for our country an is a straight up GOOD GUY..I have no problem giving credit where its due,He is gonna do damage with another 25lbs on his frame...

As for me,I took 6th place in a very close battle for top 5....I was called out in the 1st call-out along with 5 others an the JUDGES worked us hard an gave each an everyone a fair chance to be compared against each other...BSA an Cedric where right next to each other an was having a blast on stage battling each other..As he put it to me,I was trying to punk him on stage..lol...It was real close between 2-6,That we could switched placings an nobody would have said nothing....I'm very HAPPY with my placing as This is my highest placing on the National scene in my long career...Many didnt even think I would be competing...Non the less being in the 1st call-out...

BSA didnt do any interviews or in the trenches training videos etc..I just layed low an stay focused with my eye on the prize...The feedback that I got from the JUDGES,FANS ETC was nothing but Outstanding...It feels really good to finally get the recognition that you thrive for in this very Subjective sport..Words cant explain how it felt to hear my number announced in that 1st call-out...The class had BREWER,KLUCKO,MARSHALL,an many more top National level guys who didnt crack the top 8...So to be able to compete with the BEST in the NATION an do so well,IS A HONOR...Especially after a very DISAPPOINTING year at USAS-9TH @NA'S-8TH...

So Thank you to everyone for the kind words n support...I WILL BE BACK...I didnt hear one person say anything NEGATIVE about my legs etc...Congrats to all the WINNERS...Everyone was ON...For now Im gonna relax an enjoy some home cooking..HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE..BE SAFE AN EATTTTT...I KNOW I WILL BE EATING FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND....THAT I PROMISE...

Heres my favorite shots of the weekend,BSA AN CEDRIC going head to head....THIS PIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...Thnx to TEAM APOLLON GYM FOR THERE CONTINUED SUPPORT an allowing me to TRAIN AT THE BEST GYM IN NJ...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Big Sean Allen speaks on his Nationals Experience
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
lol...he did "battle"...oiled up in his thong...LMAO

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »
Seems like a nice, humble guy.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 12:26:01 PM »
he didn't hear one person say anything negative about his legs huh?   Is he deaf?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »
Sean is My personal trainer here in New Jersey.

He's a real down to earth family man who wants nothing more than to

give his children everything he never had as a kid.

You're looking at a guy who was abandoned as a new born

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »
Everyone has a story...

He switches between 1st and 3rd person often...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »
I used Sean's "online contest prep" service for a regional show here in the Uk

he was very curteous with all my email questions and offered great advice right up until the day of the show

Sean told me a little about his background

You're looking at a guy with 15 siblings.

As a youngster he fought tooth and nail for scraps of food

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »
I used Sean's "online contest prep" service for a regional show here in the Uk

he was very curteous with all my email questions and offered great advice right up until the day of the show

Sean told me a little about his background

You're looking at a guy with 15 siblings.

As a youngster he fought tooth and nail for scraps of food

Thats cool. Everyone has a story, for sure. Does he ever talk about his condition problems and his lower body, etc? Offer any insight on what's going on there?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »

Such a sad story....not.
BSA abandoned as a newborn, so that gives him the idea it's OK to tell Shawn Ray, Flex, Levrone, Coleman and everyone else that he's better than him....yet 10yrs later he has yet to even turn pro?
Horrible attitude- though this year he was better than in the past-and he comes off dumber than a fencepost. Then he will cry politics or whatever he feels caused his legless body to not cash the check he wrote TEN YEARS prior!!!!

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »
BSA Abandoned at birth? 15 siblings?

HAHA!! LOL My friend he has 1 Brother & lives in his mothers basement !!
This is a fact. I bet he made you feel so sorry for him that you sent him extra loot
Thats how he does it Hes a con man uhhduhhhhhhhhh :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 06:19:05 AM »
THeres alot of meat in there  ::)  ::) Obv. wasn't talking about his legs  :-X :-X

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
Everyone has a story...

He switches between 1st and 3rd person often...

I asked him why he does that 5 times on his thread at MD and he ignore the questions  ;D

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 12:07:02 PM »
He has good leg thickness, but insufficient separation. Otherwise, I'd trade physiques of that was my personal goal. Which it isn't. :)
Almost always, yes.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »
Sean is My personal trainer here in New Jersey.

He's a real down to earth family man who wants nothing more than to

give his children everything he never had as a kid.

Oh, really? How about Sean get a J-O-B and give his kids health insurance.

So going "Pro" will stabalize his kids future? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! I think doing 4 national shows this year and all the time and money spent doing it totally held his kids back and kept a few meals out of their stomachs.

Don't even get me started on the BLONDE HAIR. When will he realize it? He will never go PRO because the Manions and Weinberger's of the world won't ever allow it on their watches.

- Block!

?