Author Topic: Cenk's Analysis of Sarah Palin in Bill O'Reilly Interview - Palin Shows More Stu  (Read 5702 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EVERYTHING she said was true.The idiot lib sounds like a stuttering retard which explains why hes not on a national network.Obama is a little community organiser who has ZERO accomplishments in the state legislature or senate.He accomplished nothing as a community organiser as his community is a hell hole.

He can read a teleprompter and dresses well.Othger then that whats has he done.TWO autobiographies by a man who has done nothing but run for office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"I believe..." is something you hear from people wanting to do a job above their skillset.

"I have done..." is something you want to hear from a person wanting to be your President.

GOP: Please, choose a highly experienced and intelligent person for the 2012 GOP ticket.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
BILLY,

You defend palin by attacking Obama.

Just admit they were both inexperienced hacks, and pray hilary runs against a very good Repub in 2012.

We can all stop defending mediocre turds because "well, the other guy is worse..."

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
He is also very good at decieving most of the American people!!!  Or just convincing them to do something that they know nothing about. I dont know how he convinces them with all his uh uh uh um um um um um uh uh uh uh uh uh uh um  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BILLY,

You defend palin by attacking Obama.

Just admit they were both inexperienced hacks, and pray hilary runs against a very good Repub in 2012.

We can all stop defending mediocre turds because "well, the other guy is worse..."

Im a Palin fan,but Im not a supporter of hers for president.I just find it incredible that you have a president who has done NOTHING in his life and a vice president who is a borderline retard in there and people NEVER want to call them dumb.Palin makes some gaffs,but compared to Biden she is like Shakespear and she did have more expierance then Obama.

Our country is crumbling,Obama and his kind are PROVEN liars.The stimulous DID NOT keep unemployment under 8%.Global warming is a lie.There is no health care crisis.Yet these fools are obsessed by a women who wrote a book.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Im a Palin fan,but Im not a supporter of hers for president."

Great honest Billy.  Today 333386 admitted he didn't think she was qualified for President job.

I think many people see those who defend her as them saying she would make a good VP.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"Im a Palin fan,but Im not a supporter of hers for president."

Great honest Billy.  Today 333386 admitted he didn't think she was qualified for President job.

I think many people see those who defend her as them saying she would make a good VP.

I said not ready, I did not say not qualified. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
But you fail to deliver what will make her ready in the next 2 years.

Plus, you gave a person your vote you felt wasn't ready to be President.  Scary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But you fail to deliver what will make her ready in the next 2 years.

Plus, you gave a person your vote you felt wasn't ready to be President.  Scary.

Hold on - One of Obama's main qualifications, that even he said was valid, was his running his campaign.  So if she runs her campaign, that all things being equal, that is plenty even for you. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
based on that logic it sounds equil to me

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Plus, you gave a person your vote you felt wasn't ready to be President.  Scary

does that really surprize you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Obama had a law degree from harvard and 10 years in senates, plus 2 years on Foreign Relations Committee.

I know ya hate obama, but those are good qualifications.  not great, but solid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama had a law degree from harvard and 10 years in senates, plus 2 years on Foreign Relations Committee.

I know ya hate obama, but those are good qualifications.  not great, but solid.

BY 2012, she will have been a city council member, mayor, governor, president of an energy commision, small business owner, VP candidate, author, speaker, etc.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you have got to be joking i know you don't like obama but you are making yourself look like a fucking retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"BY 2012, she will have been a city council member, mayor, governor, president of an energy commision, small business owner, VP candidate, author, speaker, etc.   "

I see.  "Author & Speaker" are the only things added since 08.

You consider a harvard law degree, 7 years teaching constitutional law, and 10 years in senate to be weak.  but "Author and Speaker" make a person ready to be president?

hahahaha  come on man!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
20 years in rev. writes church mays well cancel out any dergee the commie earned , or anything he did in the senate , funny how nobody mentioned his role in ACORN though.  hmmm wonder why ?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
oops i said earned ,  i meant givin to him cause of his community ties!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"BY 2012, she will have been a city council member, mayor, governor, president of an energy commision, small business owner, VP candidate, author, speaker, etc.   "

You consider a harvard law degree, 7 years teaching constitutional law, and 10 years in senate to be weak.  but "Author and Speaker" make a person ready to be president?

hahahaha  come on man!

240 - its all timing.   If Obama gets the economy turned around, doesnt get us blown up, we are not speaking chinese, etc, he will get reelected.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
"I believe..." is something you hear from people wanting to do a job above their skillset.

"I have done..." is something you want to hear from a person wanting to be your President.

GOP: Please, choose a highly experienced and intelligent person for the 2012 GOP ticket.

She the best the GOP has..Which is sad...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
She the best the GOP has..Which is sad...

LOL not by far she is what you liberal idiots hold up to paint the GOP as what you want it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
She's the biggest face of the GOP this month.

last month was beck.  before that?  Rush.  before that?  Cheney!  And yes, before that it was mark Sanford and his 'foreign affair'.

Repubs, yall should really encourage some less-embarassing people to take the spotlight.  Another 3 years of this and wow, the party will be a walking soap opera that nobody takes seriously.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She's the biggest face of the GOP this month.

last month was beck.  before that?  Rush.  before that?  Cheney!  And yes, before that it was mark Sanford and his 'foreign affair'.

Repubs, yall should really encourage some less-embarassing people to take the spotlight.  Another 3 years of this and wow, the party will be a walking soap opera that nobody takes seriously.

If the liberals would leave her alone, she would hardly have as much spotlight as she does. The left is SCARED TO DEATH of Palin.

What they are basically doing is saying, "Look, no matter how badly Obama screws up, he's better than one of them Republicans, ESPECIALLY that Palin gal!"

The American people ain't buying it. And if Obama's futility keeps manifesting itself, coupled with Palin's fine-tuning her political pedigree (should she decide to run), the moose-hunting-hockey-mom may end up taking Mr-"Yes-we-can" to the woodshed in 2012.

As always, time will tell.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

hahahaha  come on man!

Once again,Bush was an Ivy league graduate,you call him dumb.Obama is an Ivy league graduate and hes the most brilliant thinker of our time.Pretty amazing.

I think sitting in Rev. Wrights church for TWENTY years,writing a book inspired by Wright,listening to Wrights sermons while going to sleep in headphones,trupms BY MILES any degree he had.In my opinion it should disqualify him from public service.If a republican sat in a church listening to David Duke preach,he wouldnt have a career.I see ZERO differance between Wright and Duke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
once again, I consider Bush to be a very smart man who spoke slowly and wasn't good with words - but who (thru a decade of governing, years of running business, and family experience) knew his shit on a world stage.

palin does not.  it's taht simple.

BILLY, I don't call bush dumb.  Stop making shit up man.