Author Topic: The Best Offseason Pizza for Growth!  (Read 11151 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The Best Offseason Pizza for Growth!
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »
Sheriff how much weight you got in the roof gym?

300 lbs (with abs) :P

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
In all seriousness, isn't it pretty obvious that the goals of team nasser are not met with the current strategy?
On a board of such brutal honesty, praising a man like that can only lead to disaster.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »
In all seriousness, isn't it pretty obvious that the goals of team nasser are not met with the current strategy?

lol, what are the "goals of team nasser" and what is the "current strategy" as you see it?  We're just several getbig posters like everyone else, except we are fans of Nasser and have a sense of humour too.

On a board of such brutal honesty jealousy, praising a man like that can only lead to disaster.

Fixed for truth.  If this board were honest all posters would be praising Nasser too.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »
pizza pizza in the sky
nasser is the coolest guy
pizza pizza to you I cry
big bobs is truly one sharp guy
pizza pizza for you my hands clap
i hope dr chimps drops the pie in his lap
pizza pizza you are one for the record books
nasser nasser has the movie star good looks

all hail nasser
team nasser 09
feel the love generation

Great talent there Gene!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
lol, what are the "goals of team nasser" and what is the "current strategy" as you see it?  We're just several getbig posters like everyone else, except we are fans of Nasser and have a sense of humour too.

Good point, I have no idea what the goals are!
But if they were getting the most possible amount of ridicule, you certainly met those! ;D

Fixed for truth.  If this board were honest all posters would be praising Nasser too.

;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »
Good point, I have no idea what the goals are!
But if they were getting the most possible amount of ridicule, you certainly met those! ;D

;D

Ridicule from internet nobodies = irrelevent.

We see all the time even Hollywood celebrities get ridiculed by nobodies on the internet who would love to be in their shoes for even a day.  Same thing we see here, a bunch of people who persumably work out and are posting on a bodybuilding forum but would never achieve the level of bodybuilding success, or success in general as Nasser El Sonbaty, yet they are trying to ridicule him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2009, 01:28:25 PM »

We see all the time even Hollywood celebrities get ridiculed by nobodies on the internet who would love to be in their shoes for even a day.  Same thing we see here, a bunch of people who persumably work out and are posting on a bodybuilding forum but would never achieve the level of bodybuilding success, or success in general as Nasser El Sonbaty, yet they are trying to ridicule him.

x2!
unfortunately, thats the worst in human nature and its a given here on getbig-  a great number ofsociety's degenerates/no hopers/never-were's jealously hating on successful, high achievers like Nasser.
its the old Tall Poppy Syndrome............

@ the end of the day, the pumpkin heads go back to their droll,meaningless existence  ;D  whilst Nasser is living the good life, with admiration and respect from his fans the world over many years after his retirement from BB.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

Nobody would have a thing to say about Nasser if you guys didn't suck his dick every day.

He would be just anither good BBer from the 90's.

I respect and admire Ronnie Coleman, the greatest BBer to ever walk the planet....I have nothing but good things to say about him.

But I'm jealous of washed-up mantie salesman  Nasser  ::)

The funny thing is the more Nasser gets ridiculed, the harder you guys suck his dick.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

just trying to help, as long as you enjoy yourself doing your thing, go ahead

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »

you have a dose of fanaticism my friend, in every of your post. Your own religion teaches you that. Nobody likes you here thats the truth. it might not be important because we all in here are "nobodies" for you though.

Not only me but many members in here used to like Nasser as a bodybuilder (personaly Nasser used to be my one of my favourites on the magazines when i first started out), but when you came on the scene around 2007 as i remember, ive lost any respect for the guy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »
Do you also think it's sad that most of the top competitors from Nasser's time who also retired still take steroids?

Do you also think it's sad that each of the over one million people in the U.S. alone who are not competitive bodybuilders take steroids?

Do you also think half of getbiggers are sad for taking steroids?

And finally, does Nasser or anyone give a shit if you think they are "sad"?  ::)
No, but his liver might give a shit!   :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »
Nobody would have a thing to say about Nasser if you guys didn't suck his dick every day.

He would be just anither good BBer from the 90's.

I respect and admire Ronnie Coleman, the greatest BBer to ever walk the planet....I have nothing but good things to say about him.

But I'm jealous of washed-up mantie salesman  Nasser  ::)

The funny thing is the more Nasser gets ridiculed, the harder you guys suck his dick.

and the funnier thing is that in every thread about nasser you come and say ''this is the last time i argue about this shit'' then we find you again in the next thread!!.. is it your jealousy that drives you to come AGAIN or you have another reason, like for example to have some fun??.. if it's to have some fun so all of us have the same reason!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2009, 09:12:24 PM »
and the funnier thing is that in every thread about nasser you come and say ''this is the last time i argue about this shit'' then we find you again in the next thread!!.. is it your jealousy that drives you to come AGAIN or you have another reason, like for example to have some fun??.. if it's to have some fun so all of us have the same reason!..

i haven't posted on a Nasser thread in quite some time.

I'm not ragging on Nasser at all....i said he looks good.

Jealous of nasser....you have got to be kidding.

If i was the jealous type (which i'm not)...I can thinking of a LOT of people I would be envious of before Nasser El Sonbaty.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »
i haven't posted on a Nasser thread in quite some time.

I'm not ragging on Nasser at all....i said he looks good.

Jealous of nasser....you have got to be kidding.

If i was the jealous type (which i'm not)...I can thinking of a LOT of people I would be envious of before Nasser El Sonbaty.

i know you are not jealous i was just trying to find a reason why you are a constant poster in all threads about him since you dont like them :P..

jealousy is more between ppl in the same league and nasser is in a totally different league so you are most probably jealous of me because i have a better physique than you ;D :P ;D