Author Topic: Masteron  (Read 5940 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Masteron
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »
What's everyones opinion on it?  On paper it looks like it would be a good addition to any stack, not just for cutting.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Masteron
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »
I picked up a couples 10ml bottles of Masteron a couple months ago... haven't used any of it yet but I got it for a good price and have only heard good things about it. gh15 said that test, tren, masteron, eq is the perfect contest stack... along with hgh.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »
I picked up a couples 10ml bottles of Masteron a couple months ago... haven't used any of it yet but I got it for a good price and have only heard good things about it. gh15 said that test, tren, masteron, eq is the perfect contest stack... along with hgh.

ae + ai
ephedrine
clen
t3
diuretic

then ur good 2 go  ;)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »
ae + ai
ephedrine
clen
t3
diuretic

then ur good 2 go  ;)

Ahh yes i forgot t3 + clen and some lasix or dyazide

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »
I'll be running masteron for the first time this next cycle. Really looking forward to it.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 11:50:51 AM »
What's everyones opinion on it?  On paper it looks like it would be a good addition to any stack, not just for cutting.

Awesome compound if DHT doesn't kill you. It was originally developed for breast cancer in women. Mast meaning mastectomy. I like to use it for estrogen control in heavy cycles as well as getting really really lean. It lowers circulating aromatase. I actually recommend people keep the di-prop on hand if gyno occurs or if you are prone.

It is very hard to get gyno (Tren, Deca & A-bombs included) while in the presence of Masteron and Proviron within the body.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »
I'll be running masteron for the first time this next cycle. Really looking forward to it.

Acne can be brutal w/ Mast  I had cystic acne on my forearms. Ran it at 400 mg/week.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »
on paper it doesnt seem much different than proviron so i would rather take 50 mg of oral proviron per day than add 3 cc injectable masteron per week what do you guys think

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »
on paper it doesnt seem much different than proviron so i would rather take 50 mg of oral proviron per day than add 3 cc injectable masteron per week what do you guys think

might be overkill. Masteron is enough for an anti-e on cycle, as well freeing up test.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »

The purpose of mast is not an AE. You will get some quality muscle with masteron. The gains wont be as noticeable as with test or some other compounds, but will be quality. You wont put on any muscle with proviron, nada, zilch, zip!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »
what if someone uses masteron + proviron in the same cycle.. but only reason for proviron would be for libido

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »
also anyone know any GOOD UG labs for masteron ?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 05:26:47 AM »
what if someone uses masteron + proviron in the same cycle.. but only reason for proviron would be for libido
a masteron+proviron cycle is porbably going to be hell on your joints, bones, cholestrol, libido, and you wouldnt gain much of any muscle either.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »
but what if i added High dose test with tren + EQ ..... then  ?

dustin

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 03:31:06 PM »
but what if i added High dose test with tren + EQ ..... then  ?

High BP if you're anything like me... I like a decent amount of test, then a good androgen like tren. Or another mild anabolic like EQ for cruising. I don't think EQ is a super amazing bulker. I would only use it when abstaining from tren or deca. Good for the joints if you run it for a long time though.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »
Acne can be brutal w/ Mast  I had cystic acne on my forearms. Ran it at 400 mg/week.

Thanks for the info bro! I dont typically have a problem with acne from gear, but will def keep this in mind going in.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »
Thanks for the info bro! I dont typically have a problem with acne from gear, but will def keep this in mind going in.

NP man, although Mast kept me decently dry. Gave my muscles that hard look. Amazing combined with Prop and Tren Ace hoo boy.

Theres been an Enanthate ester of Mast floating around some of the UGL's I've seen lately.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
NP man, although Mast kept me decently dry. Gave my muscles that hard look. Amazing combined with Prop and Tren Ace hoo boy.

Theres been an Enanthate ester of Mast floating around some of the UGL's I've seen lately.

Yeah Ive seen the mast E myself. People that I've talked to say to use the prop, much better as far as their concerned. I'm starting to like the faster esters much more personally.

dustin

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 08:40:18 AM »
Yeah Ive seen the mast E myself. People that I've talked to say to use the prop, much better as far as their concerned. I'm starting to like the faster esters much more personally.

Same here. I've tried tren ace and tren enth - like others I appreciate the acetate version better. I've tried drostanalone prop and enth and like with the tren, the faster ester takes the cake. Even when you take a higher dose of the longer ester, the shorter ester still makes you feel better. I know that both were legit because I got all the sides you would expect. Masteron/drost. prop is the way to go. Once you get a good 50-75mg in your system every day, you need to take a lot more before it makes a difference. And at that point the risk vs reward margin becomes very narrow. Low doses work very well with this sort of like how winny and tren make a huge difference even at moderate doses.

Next summer I'll be running this with a little test and maybe winny for a few weeks. Should produce a dry, lean physique if the diet is in order. Can't wait to attain epic leans with diamond hardness. 8)

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »
I'm going to run the mast the last half of my cycle. I am going to do a little aromatization manipulation the last half and see if it makes a difference. I'll post up my cycle here on this thread in a few when I get it all refined.

brandon_b

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »
Good stack -- Test, Tren , EQ, Winni, Nolvadex...!