Author Topic: Would you buy "Bethany's" domain (oh brother)?  (Read 5797 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Would you buy "Bethany's" domain (oh brother)?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »
Vince start your on board man, we be there time to time to bash you...how much could you make on it?

Since it will run on my server with the rest of my sites, it won't cost anything extra.  However, there's no real way to determine how much I'll make from the site but it will be a great addition.  I am going to take out the SMF discussion board program and replace it with a Simple Press discussion board so everything will be integrated all together. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »
Since it will run on my server with the rest of my sites, it won't cost anything extra.  However, there's no real way to determine how much I'll make from the site but it will be a great addition.  I am going to take out the SMF discussion board program and replace it with a Simple Press discussion board so everything will be integrated all together. 
Start it up man we'll be there to bust it up ...maybe we can get Billy Guns on board too

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »
Start it up man we'll be there to bust it up ...maybe we can get Billy Guns on board too

Sorry, its going to be a professionally conducted website and forum. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 05:32:49 PM »

Sorry, its going to be a professionally conducted website and forum. 
Damn we dont want that dude, we need a wide open "say anything you want" forum...no more of restricted "time out shit"

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »
I'm offering $100 for the domain. Let's see what happens.
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »
Update: Bethany owes nearly $7000 to her webmaster. She stiffed him so he took the site down. He's got lots of great Queen B stories.

The site produces significant revenue from members but Apparently, Miss Howlett-Cartier IV is feeling the economic crunch, causing her to rip off johns, schmoes, and even her own webmaster.

If anyone is interested in buying this valuable domain, I am able to assist and advise you in this purchase at no cost to you. 
BigNationRadio.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 10:57:54 PM »
The site produces significant revenue from members...

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Check out the domain of the alleged webmaster:

http://www.webdreamsdesignsstudios.com/

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Check out the domain of the alleged webmaster:

http://www.webdreamsdesignsstudios.com/

hey homie, I said 'significant'. I didn't say 'lucrative'. As in Vince G makes significant income from his multiple downlines. ;)
BigNationRadio.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 01:51:58 AM »

Stark, trust me on this...you don't even come close to what I make.  Don't humor yourself.  And since I've been building websites since 1992, I certainly don't need any help from anyone.... ;D
hahahahahahahahaha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »
Stark, trust me on this...you don't even come close to what I make.  Don't humor yourself.  And since I've been building websites since 1992, I certainly don't need any help from anyone.... ;D

::)

I *highly* doubt you were 'building websites' before http was even introduced to the public, you ding-dong. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 07:36:14 AM »

I *highly* doubt you were 'building websites' before http was even introduced to the public, you ding-dong. 
LOL. For some reason, that made me laugh. Very onomatopoeic.  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 07:26:16 AM »
LOL. For some reason, that made me laugh. Very onomatopoeic.  ;D

;D  (that used to be my favorite literary term back in the day)

That said, Goodrum never ceases to amaze with his claims.  It's like he knew when http was created, but wanted to challenge our knowledge to see whether he could get away with a lie.  Knucklehead.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »

The World Wide Web has around since the late 70s.  My first website was an information site for the MUD game The Glass Dragon.  Look it up sometime.  Anyway, of course there were no actual graphics so website pictures were done using typing like this letter...... ;D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF           
FF
FF
FF
FF
FFFFFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF

Now its not my job to give you a history lesson on the internet.  You can either go ask Al Gore or look it up yourselves..... ;D

A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »

The World Wide Web has around since the late 70s.  My first website was an information site for the MUD game The Glass Dragon.  Look it up sometime.  Anyway, of course there were no actual graphics so website pictures were done using typing like this letter...... ;D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF           
FF
FF
FF
FF
FFFFFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF
FF

Now its not my job to give you a history lesson on the internet.  You can either go ask Al Gore or look it up yourselves..... ;D

Holy shit !!! this brings back memories... I used to go online through dos terminal and unix servers, all in text, I remember when hyperlink's were just highlighted text, way before graphics came into the picture!

that was when archie and gopher were way more popular then world wide web and http protocol

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »
I say us GBers should throw a few bucks into the hat and make that guy an offer.
Almost always, yes.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »
I say us GBers should throw a few bucks into the hat and make that guy an offer.
Great idea BB! I'll start a new thread and collection plate!
BigNationRadio.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 11:26:12 AM »
Holy shit !!! this brings back memories... I used to go online through dos terminal and unix servers, all in text, I remember when hyperlink's were just highlighted text, way before graphics came into the picture!

that was when archie and gopher were way more popular then world wide web and http protocol

Yeah, I used Lynx for what web surfing there was but back then it was the era of the Bulletin Board Systems and you had to write down their numbers and dial up their systems if you wanted to visit them to play Trade Wars or chat with friends.  I had a Cardinal 2400 baud modem...it was solid metal which switches and when you dialed in, it was one loud ass squawk. 

It was
A

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 11:42:38 AM »
hey homie, I said 'significant'. I didn't say 'lucrative'. As in Vince G makes significant income from his multiple downlines. ;)

what exactly is significant revenue???