Author Topic: Would you buy "Bethany's" domain (oh brother)?  (Read 5798 times)

Adam11

Would you buy "Bethany's" domain (oh brother)?
« on: November 25, 2009, 09:58:54 AM »
Rumor goes around her little "empire" is falling appart... LOL what a fucking fraud...

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Would you buy "Bethany's" domain (oh brother)?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »
Her "domain" has been used, abused and probably has a few viruses.

Adam11

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
Her "domain" has been used, abused and probably has a few viruses.

mass 09, are you saying that like the "woman", it's "tainted and useless"?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
i think shawn ray might be interested in that ownership

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »
i think shawn ray might be interested in that ownership

Who the hell is that girl in your avatar?  :o

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
Who the hell is that girl in your avatar?  :o

Carmella Bing, google it.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 11:00:25 AM »
Why would anyone want to buy Bethanys site / be associated with that name anyway?

Not as if that name stands for Top Quality / You get what you pay for! :D
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 11:17:06 AM »
Why would anyone want to buy Bethanys site / be associated with that name anyway?

Not as if that name stands for Top Quality / You get what you pay for! :D

The same reason why I bought an digital download site and a security equipment website.  While its unrelated to my main business, it drives in revenue without any interaction nessesary on my part in terms of product sales and Google Adsense revenue.  Usually you can buy it at pennies on the dollar

Recently, I just bought an entire bodybuilding website and discussion board a few days ago.  I simply need to change the PSD images and load it onto my server
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »

The same reason why I bought an digital download site and a security equipment website.  While its unrelated to my main business, it drives in revenue without any interaction nessesary on my part in terms of product sales and Google Adsense revenue.  Usually you can buy it at pennies on the dollar

Recently, I just bought an entire bodybuilding website and discussion board a few days ago.  I simply need to change the PSD images and load it onto my server

vince give it up, you never had any big page - the small and insignificant bb page you bought I can start one
just like that tomorrow ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »
Hahahha, this is like the king kamali episode all over again!!!

LOL @ defaulted on payment.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
vince give it up, you never had any big page - the small and insignificant bb page you bought I can start one
just like that tomorrow ::)

True, but why waste the time in building one when you can buy one that someone had already sunk hundreds of dollars into.  This site is pretty nice too, it has a number of revenue pools and all I have to do is switch over my Clickbank, Amazon, and Google affiliate accounts along with being able to include links to my other businesses.  

Its just good business and there's nothing like having multiple streams of income.  BTW, didn't you have that page of military videos or something???
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »
True, but why waste the time in building one when you can buy one that someone had already sunk hundreds of dollars into.  This site is pretty nice too, it has a number of revenue pools and all I have to do is switch over my Clickbank, Amazon, and Google affiliate accounts along with being able to include links to my other businesses.  

Its just good business and there's nothing like having multiple streams of income.  BTW, didn't you have that page of military videos or something???

Hahahah, easy there 'Bill Gates' I don't think you have anywhere NEAR the ball field kind of money that Ron would let his baby go for..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Its just good business and there's nothing like having multiple streams of income.  BTW, didn't you have that page of military videos or something???

Vince... seriously I like you, but don't try to fool me I have a number of very big pages one I have repeatatly posted here the others I keep to myself I know how the business runs and I know how hard it is to make any money from webpages alone.
I bet you that I make more cash with pluggins and ads and donations then you make with your xalibur page or what ever the name is.
To make any decent money via ads from a page you need to ahvea  lot of users and a lot of users is a lot of traffic a lot of traffic needs a good server and a good server costs money.

i mean I am all in favour for your entusiasm - its great to start a little side business and I be more then happy to help you if you need any help or If I can help - but I don;t like how you try to make people believe you just bought a page similar to bb.com ... come on now ;)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 02:36:32 PM »
Rumor goes around her little "empire" is falling appart... LOL what a fucking fraud...
Truly a sad day for America.
BigNationRadio.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »
nevah

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
Vince... seriously I like you, but don't try to fool me I have a number of very big pages one I have repeatatly posted here the others I keep to myself I know how the business runs and I know how hard it is to make any money from webpages alone.
I bet you that I make more cash with pluggins and ads and donations then you make with your xalibur page or what ever the name is.
To make any decent money via ads from a page you need to ahvea  lot of users and a lot of users is a lot of traffic a lot of traffic needs a good server and a good server costs money.

i mean I am all in favour for your entusiasm - its great to start a little side business and I be more then happy to help you if you need any help or If I can help - but I don;t like how you try to make people believe you just bought a page similar to bb.com ... come on now ;)

Stark, trust me on this...you don't even come close to what I make.  Don't humor yourself.  And since I've been building websites since 1992, I certainly don't need any help from anyone.... ;D
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »

The same reason why I bought an digital download site and a security equipment website.  While its unrelated to my main business, it drives in revenue without any interaction nessesary on my part in terms of product sales and Google Adsense revenue.  Usually you can buy it at pennies on the dollar

Recently, I just bought an entire bodybuilding website and discussion board a few days ago.  I simply need to change the PSD images and load it onto my server

you earn less than 50 bucks a year from your "succesful internet business ventures" you godamn motherfucking turd. You obviously invested way more into it than your earned from it. STFU already and no, reading "business for dummies" doesnt make you an entrepreneur you dumbass.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »
Hahahah, easy there 'Bill Gates' I don't think you have anywhere NEAR the ball field kind of money that Ron would let his baby go for..

I'm not going to compete with RX Muscle or Getbig.  We definitely don't need anymore goofball sites.  This will be a much more serious website.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »
you earn less than 50 bucks a year from your "succesful internet business ventures" you godamn motherfucking turd. STFU already.

Finally got permission from your mother to use the computer again I see..... ;D 
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »
Finally got permission from your mother to use the computer again I see..... ;D 
weakest comeback ever.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 02:50:29 PM »
weakest comeback ever.

Wasn't a comeback.  Just surprised to see that you're allowed to use the computer again after your mother took it away from you. 
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »
She won't recover.... (Bethany)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »
Truly a sad day for America.

She appears to be on skid row
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
I'm not going to compete with RX Muscle or Getbig.  We definitely don't need anymore goofball sites.  This will be a much more serious website.
Vince start your on board man, we be there time to time to bash you...how much could you make on it?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »

She appears to be on skid row
What an appropo comment!

BigNationRadio.com