Author Topic: If non blacks are racist for not agreeing obama men must be sexist towards Palin  (Read 1098 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Everytime someone says something neg about obama, why is a liberals first assumption that person is racist? With that being said I want to ask the same people that assume that, if they hate women when they say neg things about Palin? Or do they not like what she says? Or stands for or what have you?  If you say its because of what she says and stands for, then why is it so hard for you to believe that people that don't support obama simply don't like what he says or represents, rather than crying racist?? Kind Of a double standard!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Of  course. Good points. Both Obama and Palin has been subject to some hate campaigns in the media.

With Obama, it's NOT a racist campaign. But rather a campaign trying to make him out as a traitor and a foreigner.
Palin - absolutely sexist smeared. By both men and women.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Of  course. Good points. Both Obama and Palin has been subject to some hate campaigns in the media.

With Obama, it's NOT a racist campaign. But rather a campaign trying to make him out as a traitor and a foreigner.
Palin - absolutely sexist smeared. By both men and women.

Like this Hedge?  Ha ha.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Everytime someone says something neg about obama, why is a liberals first assumption that person is racist? With that being said I want to ask the same people that assume that, if they hate women when they say neg things about Palin? Or do they not like what she says? Or stands for or what have you?  If you say its because of what she says and stands for, then why is it so hard for you to believe that people that don't support obama simply don't like what he says or represents, rather than crying racist?? Kind Of a double standard!!

simple answer - they don't think that

next

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
if they dont think that then why do people in washington make the statements that imply people that oppose obama are? Why do liberals that here something neg about obama go strait to race? you cant tell me they dont!!  I have heard it in person, on tv, and read it in many publications , your response it typical liberal deny and change subject!!!! maybe next you will spit and stumble like obama uh uh uh um um um um um um um um um  uh uh

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
if they dont think that then why do people in washington make the statements that imply people that oppose obama are? Why do liberals that here something neg about obama go strait to race? you cant tell me they dont!!  I have heard it in person, on tv, and read it in many publications , your response it typical liberal deny and change subject!!!! maybe next you will spit and stumble like obama uh uh uh um um um um um um um um um  uh uh

do you have any examples besides your own babble?

how about a LOT of example to support your original premise that EVERYTIME "someone" says "something" neg about Obama that "liberals" first assumption is that person is racist.

surely if this happens everytime then you'll have a ton of examples.

Let's see them

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

hey - let's make this easy.  Oblerman and Maddow are evil libs. Go find the statements where they call people racist for not agreeing with Obama.  According to you it HAPPENS EVERY TIME so it must be easy to find

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
I heard over and over again how everyone that took part in tea parties must be a racist !!  are you going to tell me that didnt happen? I have been speaking to my friends about the healthcare bill at the gym and someone will chime in and say that we are racist cause we oppose it. In my post above I didnt limit the people who say that to public figures only I said libs , And I have had many discussions where numbers and statistics were involved and the onlything that anyone could say back to me is, oh  you must be racist, even as i lift weights with a black guy these libs call me racist,  shows how smart libs are...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I heard over and over again how everyone that took part in tea parties must be a racist !!  are you going to tell me that didnt happen? I have been speaking to my friends about the healthcare bill at the gym and someone will chime in and say that we are racist cause we oppose it. In my post above I didnt limit the people who say that to public figures only I said libs , And I have had many discussions where numbers and statistics were involved and the onlything that anyone could say back to me is, oh  you must be racist, even as i lift weights with a black guy these libs call me racist,  shows how smart libs are...

Nicky and Mons called me racist many times over. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Straw, I've heard it too.  A public example is Jimmy Carter.  Specifically said people are opposing Obama because of racism.  For the overwhelming majority, it is a liberal vs conservative policy dispute.  People who are purposely calling these objections as racist are real assholes.  There is real racism in the world and it is an insult to the real victims of racism to call widespread disagreement in Obama's more liberal policies racist.  Based on recent approval ratings about 52-54% of the nation is now racist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw, I've heard it too.  A public example is Jimmy Carter.  Specifically said people are opposing Obama because of racism.  For the overwhelming majority, it is a liberal vs conservative policy dispute.  People who are purposely calling these objections as racist are real assholes.  There is real racism in the world and it is an insult to the real victims of racism to call widespread disagreement in Obama's more liberal policies racist.  Based on recent approval ratings about 52-54% of the nation is now racist.

A few people, even prominent ones does not equal EVERYONE and EVERYTIME

It's these sweeping generalities that I have a problem with

tonymctones

• Getbig V

so your ok with olbeirman agreeing that everyone in the tea parties were racist rednecks?

LOL that seems like a pretty sweeping generality dont you think?  ;)

epic rationalization to suit your own views...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so your ok with olbeirman agreeing that everyone in the tea parties were racist rednecks?

LOL that seems like a pretty sweeping generality dont you think?  ;)

epic rationalization to suit your own views...

show me the tape where Olberman accuses everyone at tea parties of being racist

To my memory - the only time I saw it on his show was when he had Janine Gararalo on and she said it

btw - I never said their wasn't racism or accusations of racism (fair or not).

I just don't agree with the statement that whenever someone disagrees with Obama that EVERYONE makes the first assumption that it's due to his race.  There are plenty of people on this board who shit on everything Obama does and even though I disagree with them I don't think they are racist or accuse their motivations of being race based

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Christians,like slaves & soldiers,ask no questions

Uhhh...yeah, OK.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Christians,like slaves & soldiers,ask no questions

Uhhh...yeah, OK.

Show some respect

That's a quote from the Very Reverend Jerry Falwell

tonymctones

• Getbig V
show me the tape where Olberman accuses everyone at tea parties of being racist

To my memory - the only time I saw it on his show was when he had Janine Gararalo on and she said it

btw - I never said their wasn't racism or accusations of racism (fair or not).

I just don't agree with the statement that whenever someone disagrees with Obama that EVERYONE makes the first assumption that it's due to his race.  There are plenty of people on this board who shit on everything Obama does and even though I disagree with them I don't think they are racist or accuse their motivations of being race based
you should reread my post i said "agreeing" and yes he did agree with garofalo when she made that statement watch the clip...

I agree that not everyone everytime plays the race card you do have ppl like mons, blacken, and nicky that do though.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Show some respect

That's a quote from the Very Reverend Jerry Falwell

Christians... :P

Drop the dumb act Straw Man, I've read enough of your posts to know that you're a smart guy.  BodyProSite was just being facetious and you know it.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Actually skip I was just asking a question, sorry you didnt like it though?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Actually skip I was just asking a question, sorry you didnt like it though?

I have no problem with your question, I was responding to Straw Man taking you too literally.  Unless, of course, I'm wrong.

Do you actually believe that each and every single liberal assumes a person is racist when someone says something negative about Obama?  Do you actually believe that ALL liberals are that way?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
I don't believe every lib  thinks that way , but I also cant believe how easy it pops into quite alot of people head rather than actually listening to something rather than being blinded by color, I mean I would never call a non white a racist cause they didn't like the war that bush started thats just stupid and childish. More and more though I hear this from people because they have no other comeback or rebuttal or even anything sensible to say, so the next thing to do is be quite or be a smart ass back to these tards, and I like being smart assed sometimes  just like libs with their term tea bagging that even gets thrown out in the news in front of kids.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I don't believe every lib  thinks that way , but I also cant believe how easy it pops into quite alot of people head rather than actually listening to something rather than being blinded by color, I mean I would never call a non white a racist cause they didn't like the war that bush started thats just stupid and childish. More and more though I hear this from people because they have no other comeback or rebuttal or even anything sensible to say, so the next thing to do is be quite or be a smart ass back to these tards, and I like being smart assed sometimes  just like libs with their term tea bagging that even gets thrown out in the news in front of kids.

Hence me saying you were speaking facetiously.   ;)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
skip you seem smart , do you really honestly think that I mean every single liberal in the entire U.S thinks that way? And makes that comment? Do I really need to be that literal with you for you to get the general idea?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
I will go on ahead and be literal, that is a yes or no question, nothing else necessary!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
skip you seem smart , do you really honestly think that I mean every single liberal in the entire U.S thinks that way? And makes that comment? Do I really need to be that literal with you for you to get the general idea?

Uhhh...I was standing up for you...

I think I'm starting to see the problem here.

facetious
fa⋅ce⋅tious  /fəˈsiʃəs/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [fuh-see-shuhs]  Show IPA
–adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
As i was standing up for you and asked you a very simple yes or no question you seem much brighter than straw those retards so i figured you would see the general direction i was going with the thread no think i meant every single lib in all of the U.S.