Author Topic: Some Wrestlemania spoliers....  (Read 2969 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Some Wrestlemania spoliers....
« on: November 26, 2009, 04:37:47 AM »
- There is a feeling in WWE that something special needs to be done with The Undertaker for WrestleMania 26. WWE knows that more and more fans are tired of the same old matches and want to deliver a match that fans have not seen before. The Dead Man’s health continues to deteriorate and he’s less mobile now than he’s ever been, so his year as a Wrestlemania draw are certainly winding down. Right now, a match with John Cena is being strongly considered as the main event for WrestleMania.

- There is also talk of a Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels match at WrestleMania 26. The two have wrestled each other many times before, but not in several years and never on the grand stage of WrestleMania. While DX is still one of the top babyface acts in WWE, this one makes sense and WWE may have planted the seed for the match at Survivor Series with HBK superkicking the Game in the opening moments of their triple threat match with John Cena.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Re: Some Wrestlemania spoliers....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 04:59:28 AM »
Like we didn't see that one. Duh? Thanks Playboy.
Its only rumours, Chef. Anything is possible.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 01:33:24 PM »
The Undertaker looks like absolute shit these days. Losing his hair, losing his muscle tone, and losing his mobility in the ring.

Time for the freakshow to shut it down after 'Mainia.

Cena vs. Taker at Wrestlemania? Stop the presses! Where do I put money down for that PPV?  ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »
The Undertaker looks like absolute shit these days. Losing his hair, losing his muscle tone, and losing his mobility in the ring.

Time for the freakshow to shut it down after 'Mainia.

Cena vs. Taker at Wrestlemania? Stop the presses! Where do I put money down for that PPV?  ::)
There is also a possible Cena vs The Rock match in the talks. Also as things are said, Edge may still not be ready to come back yet.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »
There is also a possible Cena vs The Rock match in the talks. Also as things are said, Edge may still not be ready to come back yet.

No way Rock is coming back to wrestling. He is 100% glazed over in Hollywood. It would take an astronomical sum of money by Vince Mcmahon to try to coax the Rock back for a match.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
your crazy the rock was the shit...he was supposed to be the next main guy...like a hogan...but he was to smart & realized there were better options and ways to live your life....

WWE needs some good new blood that actually knows how to wrestle....they need to give up the steroid testing as well...
DAWG

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »
Who's Randy Orton gonna face at Mania? Anybody have any guesses?

DiBiase.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »
So the card right now is;
Taker/Cena
HHH/HBK
Orton/$

Morisson?
Show/Jericho?
Batista?

I think if Rey can get fit, they might try and do Batista / Rey at WM.  Jericho is gonna be facing Edge unless he's not back in time, in which case my money would be on Show.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 01:14:06 AM »
Just talking about Wrestlemania today makes me realize how bad and boring it is today. That's why I haven't watched for many years.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 04:57:57 AM »
Even if the Rock did return he'd never loose to Cena. Then he'd disappear again. Then how would that make VKM, Cena, and all us fans look. F the Rock. We don't need him. I've never seen one of his movies nor will I ever. Undertaker is either facing HHH or Cena at Mania 2010.
Wm is a money making PPV event. The biggest wrestling event of the year. If ratings are low, rest assured they will bring in the Rock. Just like they did with Austin and Donald Trump a couple of years back when Vince had his head shaved. Then after that, Austin & Donald both left. Its ratings boost to attract more viewers. If you recall the Rock was on Smackdown a few weeks back and he looked huge and ripped. Looked better then 99.9% of the entire WWE roster and he delivered a phenomenal promo.

As it stands right now, Edge is still out and according to the internet and other sources, he will not be healed in time to return to the ring by Wrestlemania. They can't chance bringing him back early as his injury is a career ending one and they don't want to lose one of their biggest stars. So the Edge vs. Jericho match is a little sketchy right now. Undertaker vs. Cena might or might not happen. Taker is on Smackdown and Cena is on raw. Unless some interbrand thing happens you can forget about that match. Talks right now may be an Undertaker vs Batista match as they will use the Royal Rumble PPV to spark up the fueds leading into WM. DiBiase was supposed to have a face turn at Survivor Series but that didn't happen. If it doesn't happen at RR then you can forget the Orton vs DiBiase match. I think the RR match will see Shawn & HHH as the only two in the ring at one point and will spark the break up between the two. Sort of like what happened with Hogan & Sid back in 1991's RR match that lead into WM. Vince has to play his cards right on this one because his talent pool isn't the greatest as of right now. He has Edge on the shelf, Ray Mysterio (enough said), Undertaker in bad health and Michael's who is on a very limited schedual is a ticking time bomb.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 06:08:27 AM »
Michaels has this Mania and then next years will be his send off. I am trying to keep the strong possibility of Undertaker facing Batista next year. It's not hard to promote a Taker/Cena match. Undertaker wins the rumble he fights Cena at WM. Thats what I believe is gonna happen. If not then who's out there for Cena? Jericho?
Believe it or not, I think Jericho is one of the WWE's most under-rated stars. He can talk and he can wrestle and he can draw some serious heat. A Jericho vs Cena match would not be bad at all.

For Taker vs Cena, Taker would have to drop the title to Batista at the TLC PPV and then go into the RR match with no title. By winning he can choose who to wrestle for the title. Mind you, Smackdown will loose a good star if he jumps ship to Raw. The Raw brand has a good amount of stars on it anyway. Smackdown is the hurting brand and its slowly starting to pick up with Batista's heel turn and now Jericho being strickly on the brand as per last night loss to HHH on Raw. Sending the Undertaker to Raw would only hurt Smackdown so the Cena vs Undertaker match would be a far stretch but anything is possible. I just hope that Michael's and the Undertaker can stay healthy for a good WM performance.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »
Jericho is still on Raw unless he and Big Show lose the Tag Titles to DX at the next PPV.  They could always bring him over to Raw full time if they wanted to put Cena into a feud with Taker.  But as Cheftim just said, HBK and Taker were on rival brands for their match.  They could make Cena drop the title to HHH, then let him win the Rumble and challenge Taker.  That way, Taker can win to keep the streak going, and Cena can return to Raw.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 05:14:33 AM »
I think the big main event will have HHH face Michaels. They will surely use the RR PPV to fuel this fued. They already planted the seed with Michael's super kicking HHH three times unannounced in that triple threat match they had with Cena. The other matches will under card that main event.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »
Ahead of Undertaker and whatever they have planned for Cena? Depends what kinda match they have? Is this Mr. Wrestlemanias last Wrestlemania. Boy Toy did not look good on Monday at all.
Michael's is finished. His knees are in bad shape and he pretty much looks like an Eithiopian who hasn't eaten a meal in months. WWE knows this and thats why they put him on a very limited schedual by taking him off all house shows (non-televised events) and gave DX a run as they knew HHH would carry the load. He should gracefully bow out after this years WM as continuing to wrestle will only tarnish what is otherwise a great career.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
That post just brought a tear to my eye Playboy.
Sad but true. Everyone ages. Same deal with Flair. I love watching Flair matches up to 1994. Post 1994, I cringed. You cannot wrestle 45+ years old & up. Its just common sense.