Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Calls Terrorist's Lawyer A Weasel  (Read 2576 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bill O'Reilly Calls Terrorist's Lawyer A Weasel
« on: November 26, 2009, 05:49:02 AM »

Bill O'Reilly is as dumb as a rock or he's he's playing dumb because his audience is that stupid. i think its both

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill O'Reilly Calls Terrorist's Lawyer A Weasel
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 06:41:39 AM »
Bill-O probably has cigars and brandy with the guy.

But, for Joe-broke-ass-redneck-fox-viewer, it's important to hate.  Bill-O facilitates that here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 06:48:05 AM »

But, for Joe-broke-ass-redneck-fox-viewer, it's important to hate.  Bill-O facilitates that here.

That guy is a scumbag. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 06:57:41 AM »
That guy is a scumbag.  
O'Rielly?, yup... Total idiot... Somebody has to fill the spot of advocate.  That's just the way it is.  It's the system.  He's pointing the finger at the wrong guy.  I mean, if the guy got up there and said, my client is guilty, he's scum, what would happen?  He's out of there.  Next guy...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 06:57:54 AM »
who bill ???

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »

Not nice to generalize and stereotype..That would be like me saying all Liberals:1. Care more about the Civil rights of terrorists, thugs, murderers, and NAMBLA members way more than victims of these types. 2. Want to  confiscate and redistribute the assets of Hard working, successfull Americans to the most uesless and least productive members of society. 3. Want to continue to allow Illegal Aliens to flood into the country and continue to abuse an already overburdened system, and get access to all the benefits and services of legal citizens.   Oh wait......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 08:06:37 AM »
who bill ???

This scumbag was on a local radio show in NYC saying that we should free all terrorists and that it is a good thing to put the usa on trial.  But of course you cant wait for that to happen.   

But lets focuis pon palin, that is what matters.

Seals getting fucked by Obama?  No prob.
KSM being allowed to waste 100 million in tax dollars to put the cia on trial?  No prob.
Dickface in Chief trying to sign away our soverignty in copenhagen?  No prob.
AGW being proven a complete lie?  No problem.

Blacken, with all due respect, you are an idiot, a lemming, a fan boy, a dolt, an overall just a sad sack of ignorant shit. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 08:31:07 AM »
The sad part about it, is that if someone ran into you on the street 240, they would easily confuse you with a "Joe-broke-ass-redneck-fox-viewer,"
with your little war pistols and your stupid sounding southern accent.

However, based on the fact that Fox has the most viewers in America, I am assuming that you feel the majority of Americans are "Joe-broke-ass-redneck-fox-viewers".

From one Joe-broke-ass-redneck-fox-viewer to another, I find your defense of this pro- terrorist lawyer difficult to fathom. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »
haha yeah my accent is pretty bad :(

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
That guy is a scumbag. 

I guess you would think John Adams was a scumbag too for going against public opinion and fighting for a fair trial of british soldiers in the boston massacre. 
Abandon every hope...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »
I guess you would think John Adams was a scumbag too for going against public opinion and fighting for a fair trial of british soldiers in the boston massacre. 
How can you compare noble British soldiers with Primitive, fanatical, Terrorists that relish killing innocent people? To compare English Anglo-Saxons with scurrilous Muslims who live to Behead people and blow up kids in markets is absurd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »

This shyster was on local radio where I live and said we should just let all these people go as a jesture of good faith.  That is why he is a scumbag.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »
i dont care if a lawyer wants to defend them.  I sure never could, and I think he's a punk for doing it, but there's always a lawyer willing to defend terrible people to make a name for himself or because he believes, whatever. 

If Obama offered 33 a cool ten million bucks to shovel his sidewalk, he'd do it.  Everybody has a price where their morals go out window.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 11:06:21 AM »
i dont care if a lawyer wants to defend them.  I sure never could, and I think he's a punk for doing it, but there's always a lawyer willing to defend terrible people to make a name for himself or because he believes, whatever. 

If Obama offered 33 a cool ten million bucks to shovel his sidewalk, he'd do it.  Everybody has a price where their morals go out window.

A fair trial is one thing, this guy was arguing that the terrorists should all be freed as a gesture of good faith.  It had nothing to do with innocence or guilt, but his hatred for the country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
haha the guy crying about 'good faith'.... oh brother, that guy needs to be slapped up and down main street.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 02:29:01 PM »
what radio station or article I'd like to read it myself, because your track record hasn't been to good on telling true facts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »
OWNED AGAIN BLACKJACK
________________________ ________________________ ____

Fenstermaker: The Accused Terrorists Are Relatively Harmless.

Julianna Miller Reporting
juliannamiller@nyu.edu

That is how attorney Scott Fenstermaker describes the five terrorists that are  facing trail for the September 11 attacks. The trial for these alleged  terrorists sprung up controversy last week when it was announced that the Gitmo  detainees will be brought back to New York.

Fenstermaker, who will not actually be in court during this trial, is an  attorney for one of the Gitmo detainees, Ali al-Aziz Ali. He has been to  Guantanamo Bay three times to meet his client and describes him as “relatively nice” and angry after “being mistreated by the US government for six years.”

“Either way it’s a bad idea that it will come back to haunt us,” Fenstermaker told John Gambling about the trial. He believes that having a civil trial is not the best decision but better than having the terrorists face a military tribune.  “It is a complete and utter shame, a farce. The government is violating every  rule in the book. It is staged, it’s just a shame,” Fenstermaker said of  military tribunals.

Fenstermaker also said the issue is not in bringing them here but in the prosecution,  he thinks the best course of action would be simply to release the terrorists.“We should release them because it’s the best thing we can do for our country,”

Fenstermaker said, “keeping them in jail and continuing with these bogus  proceedings is not good.”

While Fenstermaker made it clear that he does not sympathize with the terrorists methods—calling them “criminal,”—he seemed to sympathize with their message. “I would say that if we ignore all of their points we do so to our own detriments.

If we completely ignore something someone says because we don’t like them we are  doing so at our own loss.”

Copyright 2009, WOR Radio, Buckley Broadcasting. 
Filed Under :  9/11, Guantanamo, John Gambling, Scott Fenstermaker, Terrorist

http://www.wor710.com/pages/5738158

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
Silence from blackjack and kc. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!