Author Topic: Chuck Sanow  (Read 4711 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Chuck Sanow
« on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »
GBM, any good Chuck Sanow stories? I heard he was quite popular in the Chicagoland circuit. Always seemed a bit too macho to be straight. Kinda like the biker in the Village People. Your thoughts?

Sorry, no, I don't have any dirt on Chuck.  But it looks like he's held up very well over the years.  :D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: Chuck Sanow
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:04:03 PM »
Sorry, no, I don't have any dirt on Chuck.  But it looks like he's held up very well over the years.  :D
LOL. BLOCKHEAD will like this thread ;D Where you at sir blockith??

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »
Chucks a cool broskie, at least from what I remember.

He wasn't the biggest guy but he was strong as hell!

Guy was always veiny like a road map........I member him sitting at the front counter of his gym, usually eating Burger king and krispy cremes 6 weeks out from a comp cause of his "genetics". ;D

Though he was stuck in the late 80's time warp as far as his wardrobe LOL!

I went to school with his nephew Rick Adams back in the day, and Rick won Mr teenage Il back in 89 I think. with his uncles "help"

Block would prob be the guy that knows more about him, cause he's in the know and I haven't trained at his gym since 2000.

I also think Chuck has numerous power lifting awards from when he was younger.... it's just too bad it took him forever to get his pro card, cause he has beaten some top guys before they turned pro. I just think he didn't carry enough size.

Meltdown!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »
. . . and now he's aging gracefully.

For some reason, I always remember him with that crazy blonde hair he wore in a contest once.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »
Guy has been around forever......great physique.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

For some reason, I always remember him with that crazy blonde hair he wore in a contest once.  :D
great eyes

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 05:16:13 PM »
The eyes have it!  :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »

maybe his hair was just white ;D
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

I Plea The 5th.

Chuck is a true genetic freak. This is a white man with "negroid genetics". We're talking about a guy who diets by eating clean 3 days out of the week starting at 6 weeks out with ZERO cardio and comes in to a show or guest-posing totally ripped.

He owns a good hardcore gym in Bridgeview, IL... he's a Chicago firefighter, all the figure, fitness bodybuilding sluts of Chicagoland want to suck his dick (literally-not lying) but he's too humble and concervative to even notice that. He likes horror movies and lives a very monk-like lifestyle.

That's what I know about Chuck Sanow. I always wondered how ripped he could have been if he would have dieted for 8 weeks super-strict and incorporated a little cardio even 30 minutes post-workout. I guess I'll never know.

Oh.. He is the NPC-IL chairman and is not the most POPULAR man in the Chicagoland bodybuilding scene due to inner-political reasons and is constantly surrounded by ''yes, sirs'' but that's besides the point. He's the HNIC around here and is an old school bodybuilder stuck in 1991.

Like how Uncle Rico was stuck in 1983...

- Block!
?