Author Topic: PEPTIDES = GARBAGE  (Read 6182 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
PEPTIDES = GARBAGE
« on: November 26, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »
I DONT WANNA POST IT ON THE OTHER FORUM , CAUSE I LL PROBABLY GET BANNED, BUT BESIDES igf, AND GOOD OLD gh - REST OF IT IS GARBAGE. aLL THAT CHINESE CRAP -CJS-1296, GHRP...BLA, BLA , BLA  IS GARBAGE.  TOMORROW I LL PUT GLUCOSE POWDER IN 10 ML VIAL AND CALL IT" wrx-15_pd" ....I LL TELL THE MORONS ON THE BOARD THAT INCREASE YOUR gh LEVELS ,A ND IS WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN gh, AND IT COSTS ONLY $99.99 AND THEY WILL BUY IT...ITS AS EASY AS THAT. iT S CALLED "PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY". i BET THAT 200MCG OF CLONIDINE WILL DO MORE ABOUT YOUR GH LEVELS THAT ANY OF THE CRAP, THAT SOURCES AND FORUMS PROMOTE SO vigorously.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: PEPTIDES = GARBAGE
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 08:34:27 PM »
 ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »
I DONT WANNA POST IT ON THE OTHER FORUM , CAUSE I LL PROBABLY GET BANNED, BUT BESIDES igf, AND GOOD OLD gh - REST OF IT IS GARBAGE. aLL THAT CHINESE CRAP -CJS-1296, GHRP...BLA, BLA , BLA  IS GARBAGE.  TOMORROW I LL PUT GLUCOSE POWDER IN 10 ML VIAL AND CALL IT" wrx-15_pd" ....I LL TELL THE MORONS ON THE BOARD THAT INCREASE YOUR gh LEVELS ,A ND IS WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN gh, AND IT COSTS ONLY $99.99 AND THEY WILL BUY IT...ITS AS EASY AS THAT. iT S CALLED "PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY". i BET THAT 200MCG OF CLONIDINE WILL DO MORE ABOUT YOUR GH LEVELS THAT ANY OF THE CRAP, THAT SOURCES AND FORUMS PROMOTE SO vigorously.
So all the independent research on Gh releasing peptides like gh Peptide 2 GH peptide 6, Hexarelin, Semorelin Acetate is all falsified? Hmmm. please tell us your negative experiences with peptides and how your blood work failed to show any elevated GH levels?

dustin

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:02:45 PM »
Just because there's a lot of shitty, underdosed and completely fake peptides on the market that doesn't mean that they're garbage. On paper and in reality they are amazing. There's underground market is just polluted with junk so most of us never get anything close to the real thing.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »
Just because there's a lot of shitty, underdosed and completely fake peptides on the market that doesn't mean that they're garbage. On paper and in reality they are amazing. There's underground market is just polluted with junk so most of us never get anything close to the real thing.

100% correct

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 05:09:41 AM »
If its legit it does work...I personally would save my money for gh and not even waste my time with that shit

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 09:47:30 PM »
if you decide to spend your several hundred bucks a month, on GHRP-6 + CJC-1295, instead of REAL gh, because some moron who is not quite sure what he is talking about,  said that its a more effective protocol than plain GH - waste em -it's your money. And PEG MGF , as much as I like to believe the info from its insufficient researches , my experience tells me otherwise.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
im only dosing ghrp6 and grf 129 once at night started about 40 days ago and have lost fat and skin looks healthier no doubt plus sleep is great regardless of how much better gh is I have got results from the peps. I have no doubt they have limits in what they can do but doctors have started prescribing them if you research enough you can even find non bodybuilding igf tests that are in the 400s with once a night shots let alone 3 shots a day. one guy was using the peps and 2ius gh and had a 750 or something igf1 test that what you test on like 7ius or more of gh

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 05:55:44 AM »

This

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »
Ghrp-6 is fucking amazing. It's the reason i can eat 4500-5000k or else my appetite don't allow it.

chess315

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 09:10:23 AM »
Ghrp-6 is fucking amazing. It's the reason i can eat 4500-5000k or else my appetite don't allow it.
ya and its cheap if you use common since and dont let one the internet scam artists rip you off I have never had a problem with and peps or gear but you have to reasearch and use common since.

chess315

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »
another thing I dont know if some of you know this melotinin drasticlay applifies the effect of most gh peps you take about 10mg and hour before the peps it has been shown to double the gh out put in some cases

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »

Is it just like GH then ?? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Don't know much about this kind of stuff, unfortunately.  :-\

chess315

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:01 AM »

Is it just like GH then ?? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Don't know much about this kind of stuff, unfortunately.  :-\
no it causes your body to produce gh naturally but it what amount is debatable I say a pretty low amount but enough to make changes such as better skin and keeping you leaner. There is usually two peptides combined to get the disired effect I am new to it myself but they do have many benfits besides bodybuilding also.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
no it causes your body to produce gh naturally but it what amount is debatable I say a pretty low amount but enough to make changes such as better skin and keeping you leaner. There is usually two peptides combined to get the disired effect I am new to it myself but they do have many benfits besides bodybuilding also.

Hmmm .... would it be better just to go with real GH then ? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question. I assume people use the peptides because they're cheaper ?

chess315

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 11:31:07 AM »
yes it prolly would depending on your goals peptides cant prolly get you high enough they imo prolly mimick 2ius or something I know some people dissagree and others that have done both rate them higher so its kinda unknown but in no shape are form will they get you past the 7-10 range

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:33 PM »

Is it just like GH then ?? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Don't know much about this kind of stuff, unfortunately.  :-\

honnestly I don't know if it does shit for my physique, but it does for my appetite

10 minutes after I inject the stuff, I NEED to eat, and I can't stop eating.
I never feel full

for a good while.

afterward I feel like my belly will burst open :D

hagieburger

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 11:42:48 PM »
honnestly I don't know if it does shit for my physique, but it does for my appetite

10 minutes after I inject the stuff, I NEED to eat, and I can't stop eating.
I never feel full

for a good while.

afterward I feel like my belly will burst open :D
Weed gives the same results and is probably more fun  8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 04:22:28 PM »
Steroids + GHRP6 + CJC + massive amounts of food!  Get the fuck out of the way! 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »
Steroids + GHRP6 + CJC + massive amounts of food!  Get the fuck out of the way! 

Really ??? Time for me to do some research ! That good, huh ?

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »
ok so I didn't take GHrp-6 for a week thinking it didn't do much.

yesterday I felt like I lost my constant pump even on a fuck load of roid.
I am big but I wasn't super pumped and tight.

today I start taking it again, boom felt super pumped 3-4 hours after that.
plus it boosted my appetites since I wasn't feeling like eating anything at all

awesome product I love it

chess315

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »
ok so I didn't take GHrp-6 for a week thinking it didn't do much.

yesterday I felt like I lost my constant pump even on a fuck load of roid.
I am big but I wasn't super pumped and tight.

today I start taking it again, boom felt super pumped 3-4 hours after that.
plus it boosted my appetites since I wasn't feeling like eating anything at all

awesome product I love it
Im glad you think so to I know you know your shit but my skin even glows like it used I am damn near sold on this try melatonin with it 10mg an hour before some people have got carpal tunnel feeling from doing that even. the feeding freezing it puts you in is almost like a drug daze its crazy sometimes I almost think Im gonna hurt myself eating seriously. I have no doubt it has kept me lean if not made me leaner eating a dirt bulk as much as I can eat diet which. Im not saying it can ever compete with 5-15 ius of gh but it has merit and is over looked big time

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »
it has it's place in a off-season stack for sure

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 11:30:06 AM »
You can NOT diet whil eon GHrp-6.  That practically turns you into a billy goat where you eat anything in sight that doesn't run away.

Other than that and HGH, the only peptide I have tried is MT2.  That works fo'sho!

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »
I'm doing ghrp 2 with cjc 129 with low dose of gh, 2 iu a day.  For a good while that stack really brought out the numbness in my hands, the sides they say u should get off of 5 ius of just gh that I was doing but wasn't getting.  Haven't been having it lately, dunno why?  Maybe developing a tolerance to it? 

Stav, how long you been on?  You get the gh hands off of it?