Author Topic: Soviets refuse to shake Obama's hand (clip)  (Read 4377 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Soviets refuse to shake Obama's hand (clip)
« on: November 26, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
This is a bad precedent by these other foreign leaders, however, if this is how Obama is thought of around the world, we are in big trouble!  Got it before it was removed from HuLu!!!

Is this an example of improved foreign relations ???

Watch this 10-second video where a lineup of leading Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand.  Did you see this on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or MSNBC?

This is "hard ball", Soviet Style.  After the third handshake refusal, it becomes obvious.  The facial expression is priceless.  "I guess we're no longer in Chicago."   How in the world did Katie Couric, Charlie Gibson, Diane Sawyer, Keith  Olberman, et al, miss this?  If it had been Bush, think the media would cover it?

Anyone ever seen a Head of State snubbed like this?  Speaks volumes......!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Soviets refuse to shake Obama's hand (clip)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »
bush got snubbed like that in 2008.  wasn't that big a deal

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
bush got snubbed like that in 2008.  wasn't that big a deal

Pics or Youtube ...or it didn't happen?   I never heard anything about that (even though I totally agree Bush was a loser)..... Obama will become a big (bigger?) loser just like Bush..... only much MUCH faster, Rob!!!!   ;)

I can't f*cking WAIT to tell you...... "I told you so!!"    Oh glory, glory!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
I think there's a possibility you're misinterpreting the video. he may not be going for a handshake, considering the fact that he repeats the same gesture but without reaching out.
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
I think there's a possibility you're misinterpreting the video. he may not be going for a handshake, considering the fact that he repeats the same gesture but without reaching out.
he is, this has been posted he wasnt trying to shake hands he was introducing as gesturing with his hand and saying this is such and such...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »
http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/20/bush-snubbed-at-g20.html

"This video has been removed due to violations of use".... (check for yourself)

But ....regardless of what that idiot clown Bush did.... do you guys want to give credit to this new clown prince?  You all scorn Bush and yet defend Obama for following RIGHT in his footsteps???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »
"This video has been removed due to violations of use".... (check for yourself)

But ....regardless of what that idiot clown Bush did.... do you guys want to give credit to this new clown prince?  You all scorn Bush and yet defend Obama for following RIGHT in his footsteps???
you should read this board a little more grant Im no fan of obama for sure but there is no need to make shit up to   make fun of him for or criticize him there is plenty of legit issues to criticize him on...

I agree with you statement though many on this board railed against bush and butt plug for obama even though alot of their actions are the same.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 07:56:26 PM »
he is, this has been posted he wasnt trying to shake hands he was introducing as gesturing with his hand and saying this is such and such...

I disagree ... on the longer version on Hulu...(which the governement has now removed from our viewing pleasure).... he was definitely looking for a handshake ....which was snubbed.....

Wish I could post it...but it's gone....?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »
who's giving obama credit for anything here? lol he's taken quite a beating on getbig lately.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »
I disagree ... on the longer version on Hulu...(which the governement has now removed from our viewing pleasure).... he was definitely looking for a handshake ....which was snubbed.....

Wish I could post it...but it's gone....?
thats fine ive never seen a vid of that where he gets snubbed, its obvious he was introducing the other gentleman to ppl but everybodys entitled to their own opinion.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
who's giving obama credit for anything here? lol he's taken quite a beating on getbig lately.

Rob, despite your hard-on for Obama..... has he not taken a beating in EVERY public forum lately?  I tell you what ... why don't YOU tell us what wonderful things Obama has achieved in his tenure so far?  Is that fair?..... (tick tock)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
Rob, despite your hard-on for Obama..... has he not taken a beating in EVERY public forum lately?  I tell you what ... why don't YOU tell us what wonderful things Obama has achieved in his tenure so far?  Is that fair?..... (tick tock)
LOL he will give you what every lib gives you...

well seeing as he inherited a mess from the anti christ bush he is doing pretty good....

or

it would be worse if palin was in the WH(forgetting that palin was running for VP)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
LOL he will give you what every lib gives you...

well seeing as he inherited a mess from the anti christ bush he is doing pretty good....

or

it would be worse if palin was in the WH(forgetting that palin was running for VP)

So in essance... we traded one evil nut-job for another?  The difference with Obama was that he was charming and charismatic?  I think we ALL see through that bullshit now  ........ don't you?

Again...... I ask you the same question: What has he done for US here in America?????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »
So in essance... we traded one evil nut-job for another?  The difference with Obama was that he was charming and charismatic?  I think we ALL see through that bullshit now  ........ don't you?

Again...... I ask you the same question: What has he done for US here in America?????

I dont know if you simply dont read the posts or just cant comprehend them...

IM ON YOUR SIDE BRAIN CHILD

yes bush and obama are pretty much the same animal and yes I think a lot of ppl who voted for him now see him for the uber liberal he is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 08:53:34 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »
"Rob, despite your hard-on for Obama..... has he not taken a beating in EVERY public forum lately?  I tell you what ... why don't YOU tell us what wonderful things Obama has achieved in his tenure so far?  Is that fair?..... (tick tock)"

???

youre seriously pissed off here - why?

i voted libertarian in 2008 and repub in 00 and 04.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
lol @ soviets and wasnt this squashed in a previous thread?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 10:39:34 PM »
lol @ soviets and wasnt this squashed in a previous thread?
yea, I couldn't find the other thread easy so I just posted the snopes article above.  It's totally false.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 06:04:00 AM »
your joking right you can tell he's introducing them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 06:08:02 AM »
your joking right you can tell he's introducing them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is a non story.  The Russians love Barry since he is already giving away the store on Nukes, oil, etc.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »
woah..talk about thread backfire

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 04:16:26 PM »
woah..talk about thread backfire

Seems that way Big Mal.   Regardless..... I still believe Obama was a bad choice and we will all agree on this in roughly 12-24 months.....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »
Actually in the very beginning it looks like he was getting snubbed.  Then there is a video blip like some of it was edited out and he goes on to make gestures as if he's introducing people.  However, when you introduce people with your hand you do it almost as if your hand is flat.  Who the hell introduces someone with their hand in a handshake position. 

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »
Actually in the very beginning it looks like he was getting snubbed.  Then there is a video blip like some of it was edited out and he goes on to make gestures as if he's introducing people.  However, when you introduce people with your hand you do it almost as if your hand is flat.  Who the hell introduces someone with their hand in a handshake position.  

Agreed.  I think that's what seems so confusing... (and very easy to interpret that he was hoping for a handshake)....

That said.... Obama just does not seem to have the "balls" to lead our country into any economic negotiations or debates with China, Korea, the East, etc?   We need a new heroic leader here in America .... and Obama is just not that guy.....