Author Topic: Do we need to occupy an entire country for 100 bad guys?  (Read 2618 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do we need to occupy an entire country for 100 bad guys?
« on: November 27, 2009, 04:41:34 AM »

Even if we were completely successful eradicating Al Qaeda in Afghanistan they would still be alive and well in close to almost 100 other countries. This is a frivolous way to waste our precious soldiers lives, and our national treasury  I think it is fair to call this war strategy pretty damn stupid, if not totally insane.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Do we need to occupy an entire country for 100 bad guys?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:49:40 AM »
Once again I am always amazed at the americans that despite all of the explanations that can be given; that despite all of the evidence to the contrary; that despite the REAL AGENDA being exposed and told to them; that despite willing knowing that they have been, are and will continue to to WILLFULLY LIED TO BY THEIR SO CALLED GFOVERNMENT; that they (the americans) continue to spew these LIES as TRUTHS, that they haven't learned anything about their government and its goals, that despite the research by investigators, truth seekers, scientist, analyst, professors, moles, officials, documentaries and explanations done to reveal ALL OF THE LIES AND THE TRUE AGENDA...the average american is still totally ignorant to what is really going on.

This imbecilic show host comments that Afghanistan is a threat to america (how many nations have fallen under that title?..especially if they have oil/natural gas) and he is afraid of AL Qaeda (an american created entity) and he doesn't want any AL Qaeda training grounds/camps in Afghanistan (you mean those camps the american military occupies to watch over the Poppy fields). Huh? Hmmmm...

I wonder how many Afghans don't want any nuclear weapons in america since america is the only UNCIVILIZED nation to have used nuclear bombs against another. I wonder how many Afghans don't want chemical weapons in america since it is the only reprobate nations to have used chemical weapons against other nations; I wonder how many Afghans don't want america with biological weapons since it is the only nations to use biologicals against other nations...should I go on?

I guess as long as THE BIG LIE is repeated endlessly in front of the TV watching, brain dead americans they will continue to believe. Like the saying goes a Lie repeated long enough will eventually be looked at as the truth.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:27:44 AM »
Once again I am always amazed at the americans that despite all of the explanations that can be given; that despite all of the evidence to the contrary; that despite the REAL AGENDA being exposed and told to them; that despite willing knowing that they have been, are and will continue to to WILLFULLY LIED TO BY THEIR SO CALLED GFOVERNMENT; that they (the americans) continue to spew these LIES as TRUTHS, that they haven't learned anything about their government and its goals, that despite the research by investigators, truth seekers, scientist, analyst, professors, moles, officials, documentaries and explanations done to reveal ALL OF THE LIES AND THE TRUE AGENDA...the average american is still totally ignorant to what is really going on.

This imbecilic show host comments that Afghanistan is a threat to america (how many nations have fallen under that title?..especially if they have oil/natural gas) and he is afraid of AL Qaeda (an american created entity) and he doesn't want any AL Qaeda training grounds/camps in Afghanistan (you mean those camps the american military occupies to watch over the Poppy fields). Huh? Hmmmm...

I wonder how many Afghans don't want any nuclear weapons in america since america is the only UNCIVILIZED nation to have used nuclear bombs against another. I wonder how many Afghans don't want chemical weapons in america since it is the only reprobate nations to have used chemical weapons against other nations; I wonder how many Afghans don't want america with biological weapons since it is the only nations to use biologicals against other nations...should I go on?

I guess as long as THE BIG LIE is repeated endlessly in front of the TV watching, brain dead americans they will continue to believe. Like the saying goes a Lie repeated long enough will eventually be looked at as the truth.

Good post Samnson, but heck we have Palin to bash, so who cares about war, hoaxes, debt, etc?

Considering the magnitude, importance, gravity, and immediacy of all things Palin, you really cant expect 50% of this board to actually debate such insignificant issues Samnson.  Serious, Palin's 5k run is what really matters here.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »
funny thing your the one bringing up the 5 k race in every topic :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 10:05:04 AM »
Good post Samnson, but heck we have Palin to bash, so who cares about war, hoaxes, debt, etc?

Considering the magnitude, importance, gravity, and immediacy of all things Palin, you really cant expect 50% of this board to actually debate such insignificant issues Samnson.  Serious, Palin's 5k run is what really matters here.     

I know you're being funny 3 with the Palin comments, but it irritates me like you can not believe when I see these lies being spewed by so called reporters, TV anchors, politicians, talk show hosts and the like who are trying to keep the FEAR AND TREMBLING going in the masses.

Palin is the SMOKE AND MIRRORS to distract the people while OTHER MORE SERIOUS matters go right by the publics eye/ear/brain. In a little over a week the Coppenhagen Treaty WILL BE SIGNED!!!... and why? Probably because not a single person is making an issue of it on the news, on the streets of america, in the print media etc etc. All I see is Sarah Palin, or climate change comments, or carbon tax footprints, who sold more or less books than Obama or similar distracting nonsense. When the UN troops enter into america, when the constitution is literally torn up in front of the masses while it is announced that america is now going to follow the UN guidelines (of course it will be made to appear like a wonderful and goodly thing) then everyone will begin gto take matters seriously...OF COURSE IT WILL BE TOO LATE THEN
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
The climate thing is important!  Did you watch Fall of the Republic?  The whole carbon and global warming garbage was being used to usher in all sorts of crap.

BTW - here is a good new vid.     

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »

Even if we were completely successful eradicating Al Qaeda in Afghanistan they would still be alive and well in close to almost 100 other countries. This is a frivolous way to waste our precious soldiers lives, and our national treasury  I think it is fair to call this war strategy pretty damn stupid, if not totally insane.

EXACTLY!!!

On top of that, consider all the other hostile groups in all the countries around the globe.  We can't invade and eradicate them all, what we can do though is beef up security here, and secure our boarders.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
EXACTLY!!!

On top of that, consider all the other hostile groups in all the countries around the globe.  We can't invade and eradicate them all, what we can do though is beef up security here, and secure our boarders.

And give every man and woman a rifle.   ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 02:49:50 PM »
And give every man and woman a rifle.   ;D

Yes!

I was recently reading about Switzerland, I think I posted something about it here.  Those people have the right idea!!
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 02:52:46 PM »
All I want to know is when are they going to burn the poppy fields that Al Q is using to fund their operations....Not gonna happen.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
All I want to know is when are they going to burn the poppy fields that Al Q is using to fund their operations....Not gonna happen.

Are you kidding with this response? Or is this a joke I am not quite getting?

Before america entered int o Afghanistan the Taliban had pretty much destroyed all poppy fields so Heroin and Opium were all but UNKNOWN in Afghanistan. Once america entered they replanted the fields and put the military on guard 24/7 over these fields. REASON: Heroin which has already reached america and Europe is being sold by america to pay for this illegal occupation and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraq's oil is being used to fuel the military and Heroin to pay for the war. Have you forgotten Iran Contra? america is playing the same damn game all over again...Using the sale of drugs to pay for its wars.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »
Are you kidding with this response? Or is this a joke I am not quite getting?

Before america entered int o Afghanistan the Taliban had pretty much destroyed all poppy fields so Heroin and Opium were all but UNKNOWN in Afghanistan. Once america entered they replanted the fields and put the military on guard 24/7 over these fields. REASON: Heroin which has already reached america and Europe is being sold by america to pay for this illegal occupation and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraq's oil is being used to fuel the military and Heroin to pay for the war. Have you forgotten Iran Contra? america is playing the same damn game all over again...Using the sale of drugs to pay for its wars.

I hate to sound all CT, but my dad was positing this theory to me as well last week.  I wouldnt doubt anything at this point.  If predator drones can kill people in cars and at weddings, surely they could kill the poppy fields if they wanted to. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »
I hate to sound all CT, but my dad was positing this theory to me as well last week.  I wouldnt doubt anything at this point.  If predator drones can kill people in cars and at weddings, surely they could kill the poppy fields if they wanted to. 

IDK, but perhaps were not burning these fields is because it may upset the local populace.  Perhaps somebody more knowledgable like garebear could give some insight.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

3 THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!!!

Here...From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

From PBS http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/reagan/peopleevents/pande08.html

A time line I found!

(I did not write this I found this on line... a short history of what happened in the Bush Reagan presidency/time period)

The Iran Contra Scandal

This is a timeline of various events in the scandal history I found on the Internet. I think some of the dates may be off, and I know there are fairly big holes in it (like when North testifies and gets convicted or when the first reports of the scandal are reported). I hope to fill in the gaps soon.

o Oct. -According to unproven allegations, the Reagan-Bush campaign makes secret pact with Iran to delay release of the Embassy hostages until after the November election, in return for future covert arms sales. This theory is known as the 'October surprise.'
          o Jan 20 -- Hostages held in the American Embassy in Iran released. Reagan takes oath of office.
          o July -- An Israeli official suggests a deal with Iran to then-national security adviser Robert McFarlane, saying the transfer of arms could lead to release of Americans being held hostage in Lebanon. McFarlane brings the message to President Reagan.
          o Aug. 30 -- The first planeload of U.S.-made weapons is sent from Israel to Tehran. Two weeks later the first American Hostage is released.
          o Dec. 5 -- Reagan secretly signs a presidential 'finding,' or authorization, describing the operation with Iran as an arms-for-hostages deal.
          o Jan. 17 -- Reagan signs a finding authorizing CIA participation in the sales and ordering the process kept secret from Congress.
          o April -- Then-White House aide Oliver North writes a memo outlining plans to use $12 million in profits from Iran arms sales for Contra aid.
          o Nov. 5 -- Bush records in his diary "On the news at this time is the question of the hostages ... I'm one of the few people that know fully the deatails ... it is not a subject we can talk about ...."
          o Nov 13 -- Bush's diary: "I remember Watergate. I remember the way things oozed out. It is important to be level, to be honest, to be direct. We are not saying anything."
          o Nov. 25 -- Attorney General Edwin Meese III discloses to the public that $10 million to $30 million in arms-sale profits were diverted to the Contras. Bush's diary: "The administration in disarray -- foreign policy in disarray -- cover-up -- who knew what when?..."
          o Jan 1 -- Bush's diary "These so-called findings on Iran -- I'll be honest -- I don't remember any of them, and I don't believe that they were even signed by the president, frankly. But sometimes there are meetings over in the White House with Shultz, NSC guy [McFarlane? -ed], Casey and Weinberger, and they make some decisions that the president signs off on. ... And the facts are that the Vice President is not in the decision making loop."
          o May 11 -- McFarlane testifies to Congress that Reagan instructed his staff in 1984 to find ways around the congressional ban on U.S. military aid to the Contras.
          o Jan -- Just before Reagan leaves office, the White House computer is purged of data, which is backed-up to tape. About two-dozen tapes mysteriously disappear once the aides have finished.
          o July 25 -- U.S. District Judge Harold Greene dismisses theft and wire fraud charges against Poindexter. Poindexter remains charged with conspiracy, two counts of obstructing Congress and two counts of making false statements.
          o Feb. 5 -- Greene orders Reagan to give a unusual videotaped testimony and immediately turn over 33 excerpts from his diaries. The former president invokes constituionally questionable doctrine of executive privilege, made famous by Richard Milhous Nixon. On the videotape he says he never had "any inkling" that his aides were arming the Contras.
          o April 7 -- Poindexter is convicted of all five charges.
          o Feb. 28 -- Poindexter appeals all five convictions.
          o June 16 -- Former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger is indicted on five felony counts of obstruction of justice, perjury and making false statements.
          o Aug. 26 -- Because of a hung jury, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth declares a mistrial in the case of CIA officer Clair George, accused of concealing from Congress his knowledge of the Iran-Contra affair.
          o Nov. 26 -- Duane Clarridge, ex-head of the CIA's Western European Division, is indicted for allegedly lying about his knowledge of Iran-Contra.
          o Dec. 9 -- George is convicted of lying to Congress about the affair in 1986. He becomes the highest-ranking CIA spook yet convicted of felonies committed in the name of duty.
          o Dec. 24 -- President Bush grants pardons to Weinberger, former assistant secretary of State Elliott Abrams, Clarridge, Fiers, George and McFarlane.

All of this only shows that america keeps using the same old schemes and techniques over and over again...SAD part is people keep falling for it Over and over again. Back then it was selling arms illegally as well as COCAINE which is not mentioned in this time frame for the sake of making money. Now it is HEROIN to do the same thing...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 04:12:06 AM »
3 THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!!!

Here...From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

From PBS http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/reagan/peopleevents/pande08.html

A time line I found!

(I did not write this I found this on line... a short history of what happened in the Bush Reagan presidency/time period)

The Iran Contra Scandal

This is a timeline of various events in the scandal history I found on the Internet. I think some of the dates may be off, and I know there are fairly big holes in it (like when North testifies and gets convicted or when the first reports of the scandal are reported). I hope to fill in the gaps soon.

o Oct. -According to unproven allegations, the Reagan-Bush campaign makes secret pact with Iran to delay release of the Embassy hostages until after the November election, in return for future covert arms sales. This theory is known as the 'October surprise.'
          o Jan 20 -- Hostages held in the American Embassy in Iran released. Reagan takes oath of office.
          o July -- An Israeli official suggests a deal with Iran to then-national security adviser Robert McFarlane, saying the transfer of arms could lead to release of Americans being held hostage in Lebanon. McFarlane brings the message to President Reagan.
          o Aug. 30 -- The first planeload of U.S.-made weapons is sent from Israel to Tehran. Two weeks later the first American Hostage is released.
          o Dec. 5 -- Reagan secretly signs a presidential 'finding,' or authorization, describing the operation with Iran as an arms-for-hostages deal.
          o Jan. 17 -- Reagan signs a finding authorizing CIA participation in the sales and ordering the process kept secret from Congress.
          o April -- Then-White House aide Oliver North writes a memo outlining plans to use $12 million in profits from Iran arms sales for Contra aid.
          o Nov. 5 -- Bush records in his diary "On the news at this time is the question of the hostages ... I'm one of the few people that know fully the deatails ... it is not a subject we can talk about ...."
          o Nov 13 -- Bush's diary: "I remember Watergate. I remember the way things oozed out. It is important to be level, to be honest, to be direct. We are not saying anything."
          o Nov. 25 -- Attorney General Edwin Meese III discloses to the public that $10 million to $30 million in arms-sale profits were diverted to the Contras. Bush's diary: "The administration in disarray -- foreign policy in disarray -- cover-up -- who knew what when?..."
          o Jan 1 -- Bush's diary "These so-called findings on Iran -- I'll be honest -- I don't remember any of them, and I don't believe that they were even signed by the president, frankly. But sometimes there are meetings over in the White House with Shultz, NSC guy [McFarlane? -ed], Casey and Weinberger, and they make some decisions that the president signs off on. ... And the facts are that the Vice President is not in the decision making loop."
          o May 11 -- McFarlane testifies to Congress that Reagan instructed his staff in 1984 to find ways around the congressional ban on U.S. military aid to the Contras.
          o Jan -- Just before Reagan leaves office, the White House computer is purged of data, which is backed-up to tape. About two-dozen tapes mysteriously disappear once the aides have finished.
          o July 25 -- U.S. District Judge Harold Greene dismisses theft and wire fraud charges against Poindexter. Poindexter remains charged with conspiracy, two counts of obstructing Congress and two counts of making false statements.
          o Feb. 5 -- Greene orders Reagan to give a unusual videotaped testimony and immediately turn over 33 excerpts from his diaries. The former president invokes constituionally questionable doctrine of executive privilege, made famous by Richard Milhous Nixon. On the videotape he says he never had "any inkling" that his aides were arming the Contras.
          o April 7 -- Poindexter is convicted of all five charges.
          o Feb. 28 -- Poindexter appeals all five convictions.
          o June 16 -- Former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger is indicted on five felony counts of obstruction of justice, perjury and making false statements.
          o Aug. 26 -- Because of a hung jury, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth declares a mistrial in the case of CIA officer Clair George, accused of concealing from Congress his knowledge of the Iran-Contra affair.
          o Nov. 26 -- Duane Clarridge, ex-head of the CIA's Western European Division, is indicted for allegedly lying about his knowledge of Iran-Contra.
          o Dec. 9 -- George is convicted of lying to Congress about the affair in 1986. He becomes the highest-ranking CIA spook yet convicted of felonies committed in the name of duty.
          o Dec. 24 -- President Bush grants pardons to Weinberger, former assistant secretary of State Elliott Abrams, Clarridge, Fiers, George and McFarlane.

All of this only shows that america keeps using the same old schemes and techniques over and over again...SAD part is people keep falling for it Over and over again. Back then it was selling arms illegally as well as COCAINE which is not mentioned in this time frame for the sake of making money. Now it is HEROIN to do the same thing...

________________________ _______________________--

Samson -  did you ever read about Clinton w the whole Mena airport thing?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »
_______________________________________________--

Samson -  did you ever read about Clinton w the whole Mena airport thing?

YES I did... i even have the documentary that was done called THE MENA CONNECTION. Showing the Clintons involved in heavy drug trafficking while Bill was the governor of Arkansas. They were also responsible for the slaughter of two young boys who happened upon their secret air field where the planes dropped off the drugs. The Clinton like so many others have been presented as HONEST GOD FEARING CHRISTIANS...nothing could be further from the truth.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »
YES I did... i even have the documentary that was done called THE MENA CONNECTION. Showing the Clintons involved in heavy drug trafficking while Bill was the governor of Arkansas. They were also responsible for the slaughter of two young boys who happened upon their secret air field where the planes dropped off the drugs. The Clinton like so many others have been presented as HONEST GOD FEARING CHRISTIANS...nothing could be further from the truth.

There was also some reporter who was killed for investigation that if I remember right.  I think his name was Danny Casalaro or something like that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »
..........yes!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »
..........yes!

I remember Papa Bush was also involved in Mena and thought the real icing on the cake was when he referred to Clinton as "like a son".