Author Topic: Inspired of Black Friday. I present to you : People of walmart!  (Read 4375 times)

spinnis

Re: Inspired of Black Friday. I present to you : People of walmart!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »
And they are the same type of fat fucking tubby pieces of shit demanding universal health care and my hard earn tax dollars keep bailing out.  Fucking ashamed to be American sometimes.  You don't see shit like that in Europe or Japan very often.  At least not on such a grand scale.  

ive never seen anything close to that even in sweden in 20 years

sure some fatties every now and then, but they COVER UP

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 11:36:48 AM »
And they are the same type of fat fucking tubby pieces of shit demanding universal health care and my hard earn tax dollars keep bailing out.  Fucking ashamed to be American sometimes.  You don't see shit like that in Europe or Japan very often.  At least not on such a grand scale. 

.......and the same ones who would spend $5g on 22" spinners rather than health insurance for their kids!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 11:38:39 AM »
And they are the same type of fat fucking tubby pieces of shit demanding universal health care and my hard earn tax dollars keep bailing out.  Fucking ashamed to be American sometimes.  You don't see shit like that in Europe or Japan very often.  At least not on such a grand scale. 
           hey a lot of your tax dollars went to pay big bonuses to ceo who were running their companies into the ground before the bailout, and where is obama getting this money screwing the old and crippled no cola for all those on social security, obama wants to kill your mama. vote no to death squads in 2012.
F

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »
           hey a lot of your tax dollars went to pay big bonuses to ceo who were running their companies into the ground before the bailout, and where is obama getting this money screwing the old and crippled no cola for all those on social security, obama wants to kill your mama. vote no to death squads in 2012.

Yeah well atleast those CEO's don't turn around and spend their money at fucking Walmart.  They are out buying luxury cars, watches, taking nice trips etc.  The people you see at WalMart are bottom feeders.  Burnouts of society.  And also I'm sure those CEO's are sending their kids to the best colleges in the country.  And their wives and daughters are probably very fuckable hot peices of ass! LOL :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »

Walmart = fat chicks, minorities, rednecks and criminals

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »
This thread should be merged with the " Lack of willpower sickens me" thread

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »
This thread should be merged with the " Lack of willpower sickens me" thread

FUCK Marlo Stanfield!  That fucking little negroid should have been killed!  What a stupid ending to an otherwise great show! 

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 12:03:27 PM »
FUCK Marlo Stanfield!  That fucking little negroid should have been killed!  What a stupid ending to an otherwise great show! 
Thanks to Herc....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
Thanks to Herc....

Yeah a dumbass.  Best HBO show ever in my opinion. 

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 12:23:10 PM »
Yeah a dumbass.  Best HBO show ever in my opinion. 
Best ALL TIME show ever... Alot of people say Sopranos is the best ever, but i bet those people never either throughly watched an episode of the wire...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

That's the point. That's the whole goddamn point right there. It's now acceptable to be fat and look disgusting and flaunting it. There use to be a concept called stigma. Where certain behavior was just not accepted in public. You were shunned and subject to ridicule. Now since there seems to have been some moral superiority to being non-judgmental standards and any sense of shame are slowly (or rapidly) diminishing.

People confuse the Biblical injunction of "Judge not and ye shall not be judged." It is for God to judge a man's soul. But to not be able to say that one thing is better than something else, or that this is good and this is bad, this is right and this is wrong, is simply to have no standards.

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
where else does 1 out of every 3 people weigh as much as the other 2.
this is gold...I'm stealing it  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »
Any bets on wether Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton will try and have the name changed?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »
That's the point. That's the whole goddamn point right there. It's now acceptable to be fat and look disgusting and flaunting it. There use to be a concept called stigma. Where certain behavior was just not accepted in public. You were shunned and subject to ridicule. Now since there seems to have been some moral superiority to being non-judgmental standards and any sense of shame are slowly (or rapidly) diminishing.

People confuse the Biblical injunction of "Judge not and ye shall not be judged." It is for God to judge a man's soul. But to not be able to say that one thing is better than something else, or that this is good and this is bad, this is right and this is wrong, is simply to have no standards.

I posted this on another board that I frequent.  Not a bodybuilding board but a political one.  These were a majority of the type of responses I received.  WTF? Is wrong with people nowadays? 

You won't go to Walmart because you "look down on people" who shop there.

Wow.

Never mind the store has collapsed tens of thousands of private businesses, systematically destroyed town, after town, after town. Never mind that they are making it impossible for anyone to open/run a store within 20 miles of them without crushing them completely and doing it by design.

Never mind they buy most of their products across seas and do nothing but eat away at the livelihood of anyone trying to compete.

JUST LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOP THERE! LOOK HOW BETTER-THEN-THEM-YOU-ARE.

Pssh...I rather eat turkey with those guys under a bridge, then shop anywhere near where you waste your life being a proto-elitist who mocks people's cloths.

Good job at "trying/failing" to be the very people enslaving us today.

How do you dress? Huh, stud? I bet it is all snazzy! Cosmetics are so nice when you are too busy being inhuman to care.

You're exactly right bro.  I love all the fucking hypocrites who love to whine and foam at the mouth about the rich scum on Wallstreet yet see no problem about the scum in their own backyards.  I mean how many of those people are obvious drug users?  Having 5 kids out of wedlock etc?  I mean who's more likely to fucking use drugs..........some guy that wears a suit and tie to work or some dude with a "titties and beer make me happy" t shirt and a fucking mohawk?  I think American people have lost all sense of standards of fucking expectations in our society.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »
well that person who replied to you is clearly a whale and had feelings hurt by your post.

reply with "overweight much?"
tank u jesus

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
well that person who replied to you is clearly a whale and had feelings hurt by your post.

reply with "overweight much?"

LOL all of a sudden if you're in shape and dress with some amount of style and class you're an "elitist snob". 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »
haha yes!

In America, if your not in bodybuilding, fitness or show business, you are fat. Fat is majority, everyone that has not let themselves go, given up etc is an elitist, know it all, thinks he/she is better than everyone.....

oh brother
tank u jesus

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »
Its ok for wiggs to make fun of the white race in this thread because I am ashamed
Why would wiggs make fun of the white race..he is white...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
Slightly off topic:  does anyone here buy chicken, steak, or fish from the meat department at the larger super walmarts?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »
Why would wiggs make fun of the white race..he is white...
I think wiggs is mexican

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2009, 05:20:59 PM »
Slightly off topic:  does anyone here buy chicken, steak, or fish from the meat department at the larger super walmarts?

Just ground beef.  Chicken and fish = Costco.  Steak from a nicer grocery market.  Funny thing is that in the whole Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Rolling Meadows, Algonquin area there is not one Super Walmart, only one Meijer, but a shitload of Dominicks (Safeway for the west coast), and few Jewel Osco.  Couldnt believe it.  Pay through the nose at Dominicks.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2009, 05:22:36 PM »
stupidity does not discriminate  8)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »
Genius comment!

"Hahahahaha. I’m laughing because you can’t stop looking! You don’t want to, but you just can’t stop! Hahahahahah….gross.

Missouri"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2009, 05:26:50 PM »
Genius comment!

"Hahahahaha. I’m laughing because you can’t stop looking! You don’t want to, but you just can’t stop! Hahahahahah….gross.

Missouri"

Looks hot

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2009, 05:27:32 PM »
Just ground beef.  Chicken and fish = Costco.  Steak from a nicer grocery market.  Funny thing is that in the whole Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Rolling Meadows, Algonquin area there is not one Super Walmart, only one Meijer, but a shitload of Dominicks (Safeway for the west coast), and few Jewel Osco.  Couldnt believe it.  Pay through the nose at Dominicks.

what the fuck?  i thought you lived in Arizona, broseph?  I just came back from "Action Heights" for my "black friday" shopping.
Deep Tissue Massage