Author Topic: stage 2 - of the panda protocol almost complete  (Read 8121 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
stage 2 - of the panda protocol almost complete
« on: November 27, 2009, 03:06:31 PM »
As some of you may or may not know, fatpanda is in danger of becoming extinct  :'( . All that will remain are the Giant Pandas !  ;D

I have had numerous issues to deal with the past few years, including - being made homeless, losing job, tearing rotators, and unfortunately eating was my comfort through the difficult times  :'(

I basically made the choice to give up working out, reading studies etc, and focus on getting a new job, house, etc. Things are now going well again, and while I'm not doing my dream job, nor making the millions various getbiggers are accustomed to. I now have an income that pays my rent, and puts food in my belly. So while i wait for various wheels to click which will allow me to put the rest of my masterplan for getting a profitable, intellectually stimulating and rewarding career. I have been able to focus on perfecting my physique.

Since 1st of June i have been dieting very hard to get back in shape. So far i have lost 56lbs and am currently sitting at a reasonable but certainly improvable 224lbs. The weight loss has slowed somewhat of late, but since i was focused solely on fat loss, with little regard to muscle mass. I felt i needed cardio to really get the last but of weight off, before returning to the weights i love to lift.

Today i got the 1s piece of my new home gym delivered - well i should rephrase that.

i just carried the 1st piece of my new home gym up 3 flights of stairs, as the delivery guy turned upon is own, with no one to help him lift it from the truck >:(

it weighed 150kg/330lbs  :-[

not only that but the girl had me at the bottom doing most of the work  >:( i thought i was having a heart attack.

i think he was a polish immigrant, clearly being hired for cheap eastern European labour.

anyway, got a great elliptical Nordic track machine  the cx 650 8)

next on the agenda is a good heavy duty bench. i was thinking of the ironmaster super bench. only I'll be getting it shipped from America as in the UK it is £350/$577 +p&p while in America it's only $250  ??? robbing bastards  >:(

anyone here got this bench ? how good is it?

Also those weights look good, for the locking mechanism - does anyone here use them and can they fit standard round 1" hole plates too?
175lbs by 31st July

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: stage 2 - of the panda protocol almost complete
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »
Are you homebound?   ???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
homebound  ???

How do you diet down? Do you just cut the bamboo portions in half? :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »
How do you diet down? Do you just cut the bamboo portions in half? :D

;D
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 03:27:41 PM »
homebound  ???
A shut-in. You know. Like Jerry has to show up and saw a hole in your wall so you can leave the house.  ;)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 03:29:28 PM »
Why are you training at home in your flat? The neighbours below will love you.
Are there no decent gyms in your part of Glasgow?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »
A shut-in. You know. Like Jerry has to show up and saw a hole in your wall so you can leave the house.  ;)

ah, no i'm not but the gyms in glasgow are pathetic. Heaviest dumbbells i've found are 30kg  ::)

mostly precor machines, going up to 200lbs  ::) with the odd one a whopping 250lbs  :o  ::)

i can buy spinlock dumbbells that weight a hell of a lot more, and a bench that will be better for them.

Also this equipment will pay for itself when you think of cost of gym membership fees.  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 03:33:43 PM »
Why are you training at home in your flat? The neighbours below will love you.
Are there no decent gyms in your part of Glasgow?

guy below me is a ned who plays his techno music loud every night. He better not bother me to complain  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
New job that feeds you.............

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »
New job that feeds you.............

;D when i was younger i worked in mcdonalds for 4 years !
175lbs by 31st July

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »
guy below me is a ned who plays his techno music loud every night. He better not bother me to complain  >:(

I can't stand cu-nts like that. A couple of Techno/House/Acid music chums lived below me when I had a council flat many years ago. One morning I had been kept awake by them having a party. I went down to their door at 8.00am with my grandfathers old home made shillelagh (which he used to carry on his way home to Carantyne from the docks in the 1930's). When they opened their door I smashed fuck out of their door window and lampstand. I then told them that if they played that music one more time they would be found in 20 years in shallow graves somewhere in the Cathkin Braes.   Did the trick.

I have a gym in my garage but I have to train at a public gym regularly for the atmosphere. I'm a member at Fitness First in East Kilbride just now. I can lift more when trying to impress the pussy wondering around.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
glad to hear you're doing better man

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »
;D when i was younger i worked in mcdonalds for 4 years !
So thats how you gained the weight?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »
Sounds good Panda....maybe you're not such a douche after all  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »
Well done on dropping the fat and getting your life back on track FP.

Have you seen the Titan F1 gym system?

If I didnt go to a gym and had the room Id get one of these.
One of our business associates has one and I had a session on it and Its amazing stuff.

This is a NZ site but the Titan is world wide.

Idealy Id use a gym but if for what ever reason I had to stop but still wanted to train than this would be the route Id take.

http://www.titanequipment.co.nz/

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »
As some of you may or may not know, fatpanda is in danger of becoming extinct  :'( . All that will remain are the Giant Pandas !  ;D

I have had numerous issues to deal with the past few years, including - being made homeless, losing job, tearing rotators, and unfortunately eating was my comfort through the difficult times  :'(

I basically made the choice to give up working out, reading studies etc, and focus on getting a new job, house, etc. Things are now going well again, and while I'm not doing my dream job, nor making the millions various getbiggers are accustomed to. I now have an income that pays my rent, and puts food in my belly. So while i wait for various wheels to click which will allow me to put the rest of my masterplan for getting a profitable, intellectually stimulating and rewarding career. I have been able to focus on perfecting my physique.

Since 1st of June i have been dieting very hard to get back in shape. So far i have lost 56lbs and am currently sitting at a reasonable but certainly improvable 224lbs. The weight loss has slowed somewhat of late, but since i was focused solely on fat loss, with little regard to muscle mass. I felt i needed cardio to really get the last but of weight off, before returning to the weights i love to lift.

Today i got the 1s piece of my new home gym delivered - well i should rephrase that.

i just carried the 1st piece of my new home gym up 3 flights of stairs, as the delivery guy turned upon is own, with no one to help him lift it from the truck >:(

it weighed 150kg/330lbs  :-[

not only that but the #### had me at the bottom doing most of the work  >:( i thought i was having a heart attack.

i think he was a polish immigrant, clearly being hired for cheap eastern European labour.

anyway, got a great elliptical Nordic track machine  the cx 650 8)

next on the agenda is a good heavy duty bench. i was thinking of the ironmaster super bench. only I'll be getting it shipped from America as in the UK it is £350/$577 +p&p while in America it's only $250  ??? robbing bastards  >:(

anyone here got this bench ? how good is it?

Also those weights look good, for the locking mechanism - does anyone here use them and can they fit standard round 1" hole plates too?

great news my great friend.. i am sure you will achieve you goal very soon 8).. sure the cardio machine will help you to fasten the fats weight loss if you keep the same diet..

it's a good choice also to get a heavy duty bench.. i have one and without it i can't train seriously in my ''roof gym''.. you can see mine in these 2 pics.. i bought it 3 years ago at USD 100 only but they sell it now at nearly USD 190 in egypt!!..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »

ahahahahaha
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 03:29:02 AM »
Damn panda its been rough it seems, nice job on losing the weight, what's your diet like now?

Nasser is really not that bad either since he gave me that discount at the auto garage for checking the air pressure in my tires and cleaning my windows. I didnt even have to get out of the car.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 04:25:44 AM »
Damn panda its been rough it seems, nice job on losing the weight, what's your diet like now?

Nasser is really not that bad either since he gave me that discount at the auto garage for checking the air pressure in my tires and cleaning my windows. I didnt even have to get out of the car.

may be you preferred to stay inside to avoid the embarrassment of looking like a tiny tit beside huge nasser :P

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 08:34:28 AM »
I can't stand cu-nts like that. A couple of Techno/House/Acid music chums lived below me when I had a council flat many years ago. One morning I had been kept awake by them having a party. I went down to their door at 8.00am with my grandfathers old home made shillelagh (which he used to carry on his way home to Carantyne from the docks in the 1930's). When they opened their door I smashed fuck out of their door window and lampstand. I then told them that if they played that music one more time they would be found in 20 years in shallow graves somewhere in the Cathkin Braes.   Did the trick.

I have a gym in my garage but I have to train at a public gym regularly for the atmosphere. I'm a member at Fitness First in East Kilbride just now. I can lift more when trying to impress the pussy wondering around.

whats that gym like ? its a bit too far for me as i'm over in hillington.

glad to hear you're doing better man
thanks wave  :)

So thats how you gained the weight?
hahaha actually i was at my thinnest working there, and partying 4 nights a week  ???

Sounds good Panda....maybe you're not such a douche after all  ;D

don't be fooled  ;D

Well done on dropping the fat and getting your life back on track FP.

Have you seen the Titan F1 gym system?

If I didnt go to a gym and had the room Id get one of these.
One of our business associates has one and I had a session on it and Its amazing stuff.

This is a NZ site but the Titan is world wide.

Idealy Id use a gym but if for what ever reason I had to stop but still wanted to train than this would be the route Id take.

http://www.titanequipment.co.nz/
thanks will, that looks like an impressivepiece of equipment (no homo) but i think it would fall through my floor  ;D

great news my great friend.. i am sure you will achieve you goal very soon 8).. sure the cardio machine will help you to fasten the fats weight loss if you keep the same diet..

it's a good choice also to get a heavy duty bench.. i have one and without it i can't train seriously in my ''roof gym''.. you can see mine in these 2 pics.. i bought it 3 years ago at USD 100 only but they sell it now at nearly USD 190 in egypt!!..

thank you as always my great friend, your friendship and that of team nasser has helped me overcome these difficult times. you have been an insperation to me.

its a very simplediet - i only eat protein mon-fri + vits and eaa's then i eat everything i want/crave at the weekends - as much as i like. works great  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 11:40:12 AM »
Panda

How did you comeback from being homeless and rebound?

What made you homeless and how did you return?

Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
you're fat!   >:(

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 01:44:51 PM »
Panda

How did you comeback from being homeless and rebound?

What made you homeless and how did you return?

had to sign on as unemployed, which granted me £63 every week from the goverment. Although i already paid out £50 every week so it didn't leave me much to live on  :'(

i kept paying bills as i like to pay my debts and declaring myself bankrupt is not in my nature - i agreed to pay these things, so i did.

I then had to sign on as being homeless which got me a room in a bed and breakfast along with 50 or so of glasgows finest newly released from jail criminals, junkies, rapists etc - it was that or the streets, or friends houses, but i don't like to ask for help and am very independant, and it rains alot here so the b&b was the winner here.  :D

i then had to stay there untill the goverment found a house for me to rent - which took 5 months. During this time i searched and applied for jobs. finally getting one after around 2.5 months.

i could have then rented privately, but private rent is £350-400 minimum + £100 for tax. so i waited in the b&b (paying rent to them) for a council house which is only £270 a month.

long story of how i became homeless - basically i took a chance to become a teacher. gave up everything and used all my savings to fund me through the year. my mum got a green card for america, and was selling her house and moving to america - everything was arranged, ( i was staying there while back at university) but i failed my final assessment, which left me with no income and no savings.

had i passed i'd have been on very good money and finding a flat woud have not been a problem. My mum was going to delay moving to allow me to find my feet, get a job and a place to stay, but it was her dream of retiring to florida and i wasn't going to allow my failure to delay her.

So i bit the bullet, and did what i had to.

it has all worked out.  8)

now i'm deciding weather to apply to be a doctor or odp/nurse - my computing degree has came in very handy though  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
Can you tell us what its like to be homeless or the some stuff you went through?  I couldnt imagine the shit you have been through...