Author Topic: RX Muscle going to have a magazine?  (Read 3563 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: RX Muscle going to have a magazine?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »
Also carl lanore and aaron singerman off topic. I like the show put last time it had 22 live listeners. I have no clue how many people download it. But i'm betting not that many. Advertisers for podcasts are idiots

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
Also carl lanore and aaron singerman off topic. I like the show put last time it had 22 live listeners. I have no clue how many people download it. But i'm betting not that many. Advertisers for podcasts are idiots

If I'm only paying $10-12 to advertise on a podcast, that's not really a big deal. 

Their show is really funny, but I rarely get to listen.  They're easily the best 'bodybuilding radio' team, however.  (no homo)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
dave already had a magine call rx muscle.. i subscribed to it for a while.. great read.. very hardcore ect..
I still have the one with Tazzie on the cover, becuase I use to train with her. IT was a hardcore mag.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: RX Muscle, The Magazine
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »
Dave said in the top 25k sites on the net!

Here is what The Beef wants to know. Who would buy it? The Beef is not being disrespectful, The Beef digs Dave, however when The Beef goes to RX Muscle, The Beef never sees anyone. IF you look at the " viewing " numbers they seldom go over 100 and at tops ( during their excellent contest coverage ) the viewing numbers top 500.

Dave said on HMR they are in the top 250,000 sites on the web, but The Beef does not see it.

Can someone explain how they could have traffic as large as they claim?

The Beef
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »
If I'm only paying $10-12 to advertise on a podcast, that's not really a big deal. 

Their show is really funny, but I rarely get to listen.  They're easily the best 'bodybuilding radio' team, however.  (no homo)

thanks Brother! Nice meeting you in Florida!

Trix, you are looking at a fraction of the actual #. Our players #s are not visible only listeners who are listening through shoutcast. Our download #s are 10-20x greater than our live #s.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 04:44:21 AM »
Yes, more or less.  It is convenient to have a portable magazine to flip through though.

Did you put an ad in MD for your site?

Yep, a long time ago
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 05:17:01 AM »
Does anyone use a phone book anymore? Point is everything is online print is dying even newspapers. That being said there are still some people who like the print better but the numbers are dropping.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 05:25:01 AM »

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:47 AM »
He he he

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2009, 06:18:22 AM »
Dave said in the top 25k sites on the net!

rxmuscle.com

::rx Muscle - The Truth Is Out!!!: 
none Star
(No reviews yet)

Global 52,766
Alexa Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank
A measure of a website's popularity.

The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.

Updated Daily

United States Flag 18,978
Traffic Rank in US Traffic Rank in Country
A measure of a website's popularity in a specific country. The complete list of ranks by country is on the 'Traffic Stats' tab below.

The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews from users from that country over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country.

Updated Daily

Sites Linking In Sites Linking In
A measure of a website's reputation.

The number of sites linking to this site. Multiple links from the same site are only counted once.

Updated Quarterly

22-Jun-2000
Online Since

Dave is correct.  He's ranked 18k in the US but 56k globally.  He's obviously pulling in a ton of traffic. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2009, 06:20:41 AM »
What's really said is that Muscle Mayhem's traffic is so low that even Matt C's website is getting more traffic and is outranking them by over 22k
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2009, 06:23:56 AM »
What's really said is that Muscle Mayhem's traffic is so low that even Matt C's website is getting more traffic and is outranking them by over 22k

They killed their forum with censorship. 

Are most of the original Mayhem crew at MD now? 

That said, I'm really liking what I'm seeing over at Ironmagazine...surprised I never heard of that forum until now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2009, 06:25:35 AM »
They killed their forum with censorship. 

Are most of the original Mayhem crew at MD now? 

That said, I'm really liking what I'm seeing over at Ironmagazine...surprised I never heard of that forum until now.

That and the website has been literally abandoned, last update was when Evan Centipede won the NY Pro
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »
There might be some informative articles, but the mag would probably only rival Planet Muscle which is a glorified ad machine for Eversons shit.

Daves would be a flier for Species products and Romano would only be inspired to write when he was completely stoned. His rants always take the opposing views just for the sake of arguement. Romano is washed up and Palumbo needs to just write a book based on the science of Keto dieting and maybe something like Llewelyns guide to Anabolics (and other various BB enhancing dope)- he could just take all of his old Q and A from MD and make a book out of that.

Surely little Blechy wouldnt be too concerned. He would just throw more money at MD to make it even "better"- bigger- whatever makes it sell.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »
rxmuscle.com

::rx Muscle - The Truth Is Out!!!: 
none Star
(No reviews yet)

Global 52,766
Alexa Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank
A measure of a website's popularity.

The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.

Updated Daily

United States Flag 18,978
Traffic Rank in US Traffic Rank in Country
A measure of a website's popularity in a specific country. The complete list of ranks by country is on the 'Traffic Stats' tab below.

The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews from users from that country over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country.

Updated Daily

Sites Linking In Sites Linking In
A measure of a website's reputation.

The number of sites linking to this site. Multiple links from the same site are only counted once.

Updated Quarterly

22-Jun-2000
Online Since

Dave is correct.  He's ranked 18k in the US but 56k globally.  He's obviously pulling in a ton of traffic. 

No, there is something wrong with this . . . right now they have 204 people viewing . . . this is typical. These numbers make no sense, as GetBig has numbers which crush this and is ranked lower @ 32, 992. These numbers must be relative to the type of site.

The Beef

P.S. Caliburs numbers are low Vince.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 08:26:32 AM »
No, there is something wrong with this . . . right now they have 204 people viewing . . . this is typical. These numbers make no sense, as GetBig has numbers which crush this and is ranked lower @ 32, 992. These numbers must be relative to the type of site.

The Beef

P.S. Caliburs numbers are low Vince.

The people who know know that Alexa's ratings have been pretty much worthless for a few years now.