Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 2567 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what would you do?
« on: November 28, 2009, 12:17:02 PM »
wednesday at 1 am i woke up with a toothache fucker was throbbing like all hell, so around 8 o'clock i call the moneygrubbing dentist prick. don't you know it the rich bastards is off for thanksgiving till tuesday the next week. so i suffer for a day and decide to lift weights thanksgiving morning my gums are still throbbing so i figure what do i got to loose why miss a scheduled workout , i can't eat because of the pain. low and behold half way through blood starts to shoot out my nose like crazy, after cleaning up the blood i go upstairs and i actually start to feel better, who'd of thought this. now it's saturday and the pain is almost gone still sneezing up blood a little. the point is this ever happen to you and what did you do? seriousely.
F

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »
Blood shooting out your nose like crazy?  Eek dude.

Sounds like it's too late for Listerine but probably wouldn't hurt to keep as sterile as you can until you get in to see someone.  If the blood loss is heavy, go to a doc or the emergency room.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »
no actually after the first stream it stopped gushing, and just a little came out since, i thought it was funny at first.
F

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »
funk, do you have facial swelling?  This may not be something to mess around with as you could get a bad infection which could turn to something worse.

I'm emailing this thread to someone who is hopefully on line or will be soon and maybe contact you.

Get well soon.
R

Dachande

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Timeout Board > G&O
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
wednesday at 1 am i woke up with a toothache fucker was throbbing like all hell, so around 8 o'clock i call the moneygrubbing dentist prick. don't you know it the rich bastards is off for thanksgiving till tuesday the next week. so i suffer for a day and decide to lift weights thanksgiving morning my gums are still throbbing so i figure what do i got to loose why miss a scheduled workout , i can't eat because of the pain. low and behold half way through blood starts to shoot out my nose like crazy, after cleaning up the blood i go upstairs and i actually start to feel better, who'd of thought this. now it's saturday and the pain is almost gone still sneezing up blood a little. the point is this ever happen to you and what did you do? seriousely.
Sounds like Ebola.

RIP FUNK51
BigNationRadio.com

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 12:50:54 PM »
funk, do you have facial swelling?  This may not be something to mess around with as you could get a bad infection which could turn to something worse.

I'm emailing this thread to someone who is hopefully on line or will be soon and maybe contact you.

Get well soon.
      my face actually swelled up on one side.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
Sounds like Ebola.

RIP FUNK51
              your kidding right, i feel better the pain pretty much went away and i can eat again.
F

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »
     my face actually swelled up on one side.

:(
Do you have a fever?
Please go to the doctor...either emergency room or whatever prompt care dealy you have by you.

You may need an antibiotic asap.

I sent this thread to both his emails that I have....
R

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »
Do you have a fever?
Please go to the doctor...either emergency room or whatever prompt care dealy you have by you.

thanks for your concern, i'll probably wait till monday and get checked out.
F

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 12:58:21 PM »
Do you have a fever?

Qft funk.  Do the safe thing bro.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
use baking soda and a little water twice a day keep it in like 5 minutes each time. Hyrdogen perioxide works pretty well too and take some ibuprofen...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 01:13:37 PM »
        i'll probably wait till monday

>:(

If you develop a fever, stiff neck, headache, light sensitivity etc.  You will go to the doctor.  

"You can and you will"

:)
R

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »
Who the hell is this "funk" guy and why is he getting special treatment from Stella  >:( >:(

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »
Who the hell is this "funk" guy and why is he getting special treatment from Stella  >:( >:(

;D

Tell funk to go to the doc or you will go over and slap him around the room a good 2 - 3 times :)
R

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
;D

Tell funk to go to the doc or you will go over and slap him around the room a good 2 - 3 times :)

If he ever hits on you like that again I'll show him what profuse bleeding and facial swelling is all about  >:( >:( >:(

;D ;D yep this dude needs to get checked out

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 02:48:24 PM »
i didnt read any of this, but if i had to give advise it would be..........shoot the bastard.

bench