Author Topic: Zack Khan in Miami  (Read 15644 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Zack Khan in Miami
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2009, 12:42:38 PM »
Last time I checked Zack was 5'11 or 6'0 even.... ;)
someone who knows.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »
Last time I checked Zack was 5'11 or 6'0 even.... ;)

yes with 2 foot legs.
175lbs by 31st July

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »
Certainly.
These are the huge arms.

kyomu, correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying Zack Khan is a man with muscle?  ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »
fuck nasser, no torrent for you and yes he was making jokes about the woman beating nasser (i hope he is reading this). "control yourself on pct, man"

If true, that makes Zack pretty stupid, because

a)  The wife-beating was simply an accusation by an emotional woman and never flew in court due to lack of evidence
b)  As for the crack about him needing pct, he was actually "off" for 3-4 months at a time or more during years where he only competed at the O or once a year (most of his pro career)
c)  Zack took years and years to get his pro card, and when Nasser was his age he was already ranked #3 in the world. 
d)  Zack's goal is to be top 10 at the Olympia (as per his website), whereas Nasser was top 3 at the O for 4 years and top 6 for 6 years.  He has already achieved what Zack dreams to.

However based on delta9mda's attitude I would not be surprised if he's exaggerated what Zack really said.

Also, delta, why aren't you in any single one of the pics you posted at Zack's appearance, what are you trying to hide? ;)  Let me guess, a physique that looks like it's never seen a gym in its life? :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »
yeah im out of shape but i dont care right now. its not about me its about Zack Khan who will win the Olympia one day (something that nasser never did, get over it).

no i was not exaggerating, you are mad because another muslim is cracking on your boy nasser manty seller.

i dont care about nasser did it first at a younger age or any of that. Zack is already way more complete than nasser ever could dream of.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2009, 01:50:54 PM »
yeah im out of shape but i dont care right now. its not about me its about Zack Khan who will win the Olympia one day (something that nasser never did, get over it).

no i was not exaggerating, you are mad because another muslim is cracking on your boy nasser manty seller.

i dont care about nasser did it first at a younger age or any of that. Zack is already way more complete than nasser ever could dream of.

For starters I don't respect others based on what religion they are.

LOL @ even comparing Zack's physique to Nasser - one guy who just won the UK Nat's after trying for many years to someone who arguably should have won the Mr. Ol.  If a winner of the UK Nat's is more complete than Naser I guess that means all the guys in the top 5 of the late 90's would not have won the UK Amateur show?  ::)

And maybe if you focused more time on your physique than on hating about Nasser you would not be out of shape and ashamed to post your pic with Zack on getbig. ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »
For starters I don't respect others based on what religion they are.

LOL @ even comparing Zack's physique to Nasser - one guy who just won the UK Nat's after trying for many years to someone who arguably should have won the Mr. Ol.  If a winner of the UK Nat's is more complete than Naser I guess that means all the guys in the top 5 of the late 90's would not have won the UK Amateur show?  ::)

And maybe if you focused more time on your physique than on hating about Nasser you would not be out of shape and ashamed to post your pic with Zack on getbig. ;)
not ashamed of anything. this is not about me so take your toys and go to another sand box.
i hate on nasser so i am out of shape. that is stretch. some of us do career things and have lives more than sucking nassers cock. tell him i said that too. arguably maybe he could have won the O but alas, he didnt.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
Zack is already way more complete than nasser ever could dream of.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes nasser dreams of having midget legs hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha h
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »
not ashamed of anything. this is not about me so take your toys and go to another sand box.
i hate on nasser so i am out of shape. that is stretch. some of us do career things and have lives more than sucking nassers cock. tell him i said that too. arguably maybe he could have won the O but alas, he didnt.

You are sucking Zack's cock in this thread by prematurely saying that he will definitely win the Mr. Olympia and saying he is already way more complete than one of the best bodybuilders of all time could ever dream of, before he has even had a single pro show lol. 

And now you are out of shape due to "career things" oh brother ::) 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »

Not everyone gets steroid advice and a ride to TJ to shoot up from a second tier bodybuilder. ;)

Nasser is hardly one of the best bodybuilders of all time. He'd rank in the top 20 at best. There are plenty of bb's with a better career and overall performance than nasser with twice the popularity who don't need to sell worn clothes and lifestyle videos to a schmoe clientele.  

His wife beating charges were hushed up by him. His wife was emotional because she found out that he was cheating on her on numerous occasions. Nasser was a known douche' bag throughout the industry  He also has a reputation in the BB industry for being a sex pest. Several stories have surfaced with reference to this.

Practically everyone is laughing at nasser so that must irk the schmoe following who can't accept that he was never anything better than a 2nd tier bodybuilder.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2009, 10:53:48 PM »
You are sucking Zack's cock in this thread by prematurely saying that he will definitely win the Mr. Olympia and saying he is already way more complete than one of the best bodybuilders of all time could ever dream of, before he has even had a single pro show lol. 

And now you are out of shape due to "career things" oh brother ::) 

x2!
has Zack Khan even got a Pro Card yet??

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
If true, that makes Zack pretty stupid, because

a)  The wife-beating was simply an accusation by an emotional woman and never flew in court due to lack of evidence
b)  As for the crack about him needing pct, he was actually "off" for 3-4 months at a time or more during years where he only competed at the O or once a year (most of his pro career)
c)  Zack took years and years to get his pro card, and when Nasser was his age he was already ranked #3 in the world. 
d)  Zack's goal is to be top 10 at the Olympia (as per his website), whereas Nasser was top 3 at the O for 4 years and top 6 for 6 years.  He has already achieved what Zack dreams to.

However based on delta9mda's attitude I would not be surprised if he's exaggerated what Zack really said.

Also, delta, why aren't you in any single one of the pics you posted at Zack's appearance, what are you trying to hide? ;)  Let me guess, a physique that looks like it's never seen a gym in its life? :D

Both Nasser and Zack are 5'11 and 1/2.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »
Pics of Kidneys and Liver???

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
Doesn't nasser also have short stumpy legs atop a barrel shaped body?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2009, 05:59:16 AM »
Tyr owning some bitches.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2009, 06:02:49 AM »
Tyr owning some bitches.

Tyr is tearing some assholes here.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »
Doesn't nasser also have short stumpy legs atop a barrel shaped body?

no, but zack 'midget legs' khan does  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »
no, but zack 'midget legs' khan does  ;)
you are arguing the size of a mans body parts. outed.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
you have started a thread about how big a guy is - outed ! AND SHAMED !
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »
LOL@ Team Nassoil getting their feathers all ruffled. I guess that means Zack won't be invited to the Oil Man's Banquet.  :'(

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
LOL@ Team Nassoil getting their feathers all ruffled. I guess that means Zack won't be invited to the Oil Man's Banquet.  :'(

the point is that zack has done nothing of note to deserve a crumb from nassers table let alone a seat !
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »
the point is that zack has done nothing of note to deserve a crumb from nassers table let alone a seat !
LOL. Getting cattier than a grade 10 girl's bathroom in here. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »
LOL. Getting cattier than a grade 10 girl's bathroom in here. 

yes lets ignore the facts  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »
yes lets ignore the facts  ::)
Meow?    ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V