Author Topic: Some Training Shots of Nasser..  (Read 20083 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Some Training Shots of Nasser..
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »
LOL at your rank ignorance JT. 

Once/if you get off your medication and face facts you'll realize that the real world is quite different from your life on the internet. 

Your muslim wannabe routine is quite amusing...........retard ed......but amusing  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2009, 08:31:56 PM »

Just goes to show that you've never traveled outside the US.
Travel to the middle east and find out for yourself how hygienic those countries can be. Egypt has several slums (Shitty sha-labia's neighborhood) and is filthy. Don't buy into the tourist site photos

practicing muslims must wash their arms from hands to elbows, their face, their head, and their feet well 5 times a day for the 5 daily prayers so i am sure my feet is cleaner than your face :D.. it goes without saying that normal christians and jews are clean too but a shitty one like you is an exception :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »
practicing muslims must wash their arms from hands to elbows, their face, their head, and their feet well 5 times a day for the 5 daily prayers so i am sure my feet is cleaner than your face :D.. it goes without saying that normal christians and jews are clean too but a shitty one like you is an exception :-\

owned!
TEAM Nasser

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

thats right muslims do was their arms .. 5times a day so stf people you guys dont even wash your hands after going to the toilet.
TEAM WOLF

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »
thats right muslims do was their arms .. 5times a day so stf people you guys dont even wash your hands after going to the toilet.

;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2009, 11:52:33 PM »

So why do you stink so badly then?

Maybe because a piece of shit like you is never clean no matter how much you wash. :D

The amount of bullshit coming out of your mouth everyday is evidence enough.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2009, 02:08:44 AM »

BOOOOOOM tyr owned again  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2009, 02:35:37 AM »
BOOOOOOM tyr owned again  ;D

as always my friend, this asshole has no dignity at all.. he still uses the same account that has been exposed by team nasser and his own stupidity long ago :-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2009, 03:21:59 AM »
as always my friend, this asshole has no dignity at all.. he still uses the same account that has been exposed by team nasser and his own stupidity long ago :-\

yes my friend his low intellect was no match for team nasser.  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2009, 04:22:14 AM »
yes my friend his low intellect was no match for team nasser.  ;D

this piece of filth owes team nasser his existence here because he nearly doesnt post except in our threads!!.. he keeps following us like our loyal dog to be humiliated again and again.. may be he likes to be humiliated?!.. the bad thing is not his hatred to us because no body cares if an asshole like tyr likes him or not, the bad thing is that he is really boring and stupid and to humiliate him you have to deal with his stupidity :-\

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2009, 04:30:52 AM »

Honestly, is there anything you black messiah, koran-loving, infidel-hating, woman-supressing, liberal-fearing, suicide bombers haven't got brutally backwards?

5 times a day?.....like you have to count?.....what if its 6?...or 7?......everything by the book

Ass clown arabs....

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2009, 05:30:07 AM »
this piece of filth owes team nasser his existence here because he nearly doesnt post except in our threads!!.. he keeps following us like our loyal dog to be humiliated again and again.. may be he likes to be humiliated?!.. the bad thing is not his hatred to us because no body cares if an asshole like tyr likes him or not, the bad thing is that he is really boring and stupid and to humiliate him you have to deal with his stupidity :-\

ha ha ha

Mr brave shalaby waits till I get offline before he starts up his little trash talking  :-\

You're just a punk ass bitch who gets owned by me on every single thread. You don't say shit and sit there cowering like a bitch in a corner when I'm online and then rush to get tough when I'm not around. :-\

Last exchange you stayed silent without responding - shivering away but the minute panda posts you reattach your plastic testicles onto your vagina and act like you got a pair.  ::)

Face it. Realize it
You always need someone to hold your hand - wipe away your tears
Now go cry in fatpanda's arms like you always do
 Bitch
:D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2009, 06:04:51 AM »
ha ha ha

Mr brave shalaby waits till I get offline before he starts up his little trash talking  :-\

You're just a punk ass bitch who gets owned by me on every single thread. You don't say shit and sit there cowering like a bitch in a corner when I'm online and then rush to get tough when I'm not around. :-\

Last exchange you stayed silent without responding - shivering away but the minute panda posts you reattach your plastic testicles onto your vagina and act like you got a pair.  ::)

Face it. Realize it
 Bitch

yaawwwwwwwnnnnn.. seriously tell me what is your feeling now after knowing that my feet are cleaner than your face :-X..

fuck you and you are a big asshole (which is a fact) if you really think i ever checked if you are online or not :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »
fuck you tyr!!.. i have checked your status (for the first time by the way) and you have been online for a while now, why didnt you answer, oh ya so you fear me  :-X now i have to go to have launch and not because you piece of shit are online :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2009, 06:13:02 AM »
yaawwwwwwwnnnnn.. seriously tell me what is your feeling now after knowing that my feet are cleaner than your face :-X..

fuck you and you are a big asshole (which is a fact) if you really think i ever checked if you are online or not :-\

I'm online now bitch -

How do you feel knowing that I wipe my feet on your face everyday :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2009, 06:13:55 AM »
fuck you tyr!!.. i have checked your status (for the first time by the way) and you have been online for a while now, why didnt you answer, oh ya so you fear me  :-X now i have to go to have launch and not because you piece of shit are online :-\

Run away little bitch - that's what you do best isn't it? :D
(which is a fact)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2009, 06:20:00 AM »
bump for shitty shalabia who is still online  ;D

waiting for someone to help you?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2009, 07:47:23 AM »
ha ha ha

Face it. Realize it
 Bitch

wow epic meltdown  :o sherieg owns your soul tyr

175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »
bump for shitty shalabia who is still online  ;D

waiting for someone to help you?

i left immediately after my previous post as i mentioned.. dont try to be smart when you are not  :-X

whenever i dont answer you it's because you are stupid and boring and dont say anything new :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »
wow epic meltdown  :o sherieg owns your soul tyr

yes but actually my friend his soul is a dirty property i want to get rid of :D.. he is like as if you have an unwanted smelly dog who follows you whenever you go and doesnt stop doing this even when you keep kicking him every day :-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2009, 02:27:07 AM »
yes my great  friend - tyr has looked better  :-\

175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2009, 02:40:28 AM »
yes my great  friend - tyr has looked better  :-\

hahhaha..

sorry sato this is just a symbolic pic sure in reality you are much smarter and cleaner than that asshole smelly humiliated guy tyr ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2009, 02:43:46 AM »
back to the great topic of the thread, here is a great shot of nasser in 1993!!.. he was not as huge as he would be later on but still you can see how great his frame and muscles shape were :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2009, 02:47:54 AM »
back to the great topic of the thread, here is a great shot of nasser in 1993!!.. he was not as huge as he would be later on but still you can see how great his frame and muscles shape were :o

pefection IMO. i think he looked fantastic there and perhaps even better than when he had more mass. That is a look a strive for  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2009, 03:03:42 AM »
pefection IMO. i think he looked fantastic there and perhaps even better than when he had more mass. That is a look a strive for  8)

i agree with you my friend that he had a more classical physique when he was smaller (before 1995) and his back was much better but from the front and in certain shots like the mm or the FDB or the abs/thighs he was not as impressive as when he became huge nasser who was competing over 270 pounds.. see these shots from the NOC 1995 which i consider one of his best shows ever, he was 260 pounds here..