Author Topic: Michelle Bachmann - Idiot Supreme  (Read 2213 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Michelle Bachmann - Idiot Supreme
« on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:50 AM »

Purge_WTF

Re: Michelle Bachmann - Idiot Supreme
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »
  LOL.

I feel about her the same way I do about Palin--dead-on on 80% of the issues, but not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »
  LOL.

I feel about her the same way I do about Palin--dead-on on 80% of the issues, but not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Would you rather have a "brilliant" marxist who is intent on raising your taxes, binding you to intl agreements, regulating your life in every way,  or a "dumb" conservative who wont raise your taxes and leave you alone?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »
well you got the fucking dumb right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »
well you got the fucking dumb right

I dont want "brilliant" politicians who think they know whats best for me and want to regulate my life away.  I would rather have people that will leave me alone and let me make my own decisions. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »
well we tried 8 years of a dumb fuck that didn't work to good

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »
Would you rather have a "brilliant" marxist who is intent on raising your taxes, binding you to intl agreements, regulating your life in every way,  or a "dumb" conservative who wont raise your taxes and leave you alone?    

Neither. Third-party Conservatives, FTW.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 11:06:49 AM »
Would you rather have a "brilliant" marxist who is intent on raising your taxes, binding you to intl agreements, regulating your life in every way,  or a "dumb" conservative who wont raise your taxes and leave you alone?   

Who is the Marxist in that scenario?

If you don't think dumb conservatives want to regulate your life in every way (their way) you're delusional (as usual)

Can you even tell us one thing that the current admininstration has done that has negatively impacted your life?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 11:15:01 AM »
 Neither. Third-party Conservatives, FTW.

I think a Constitution Party would be AWESOME

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »
Who is the Marxist in that scenario?

If you don't think dumb conservatives want to regulate your life in every way (their way) you're delusional (as usual)

Can you even tell us one thing that the current admininstration has done that has negatively impacted your life?

They have devalued the dollar for one. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »
Bush devalued the dollar something like 41% against the euro in his term.

So I have to believe some of the devaluation since Jan 20, 2010, was related to this momentum.

Now, printing money hurt things as well, but it's hardly something we can quantify - especially since 3/4 of the stim money is yet to be released.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »
Bush devalued the dollar something like 41% against the euro in his term.

So I have to believe some of the devaluation since Jan 20, 2010, was related to this momentum.

Now, printing money hurt things as well, but it's hardly something we can quantify - especially since 3/4 of the stim money is yet to be released.

For someone with an mba, you should realize that the amount of money in circulation has risen dramtatically in tyhe last 11 months, not including the crap stim bill and the other bailouts.  Why do you think the fed is resisting a full audit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
yes, as I said, printing $ hurts things.

I'm asking if you can quantify the effects of the stim release funds - can you?  I cannot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
yes, as I said, printing $ hurts things.

I'm asking if you can quantify the effects of the stim release funds - can you?  I cannot.

Other than UE going from 6.6% to 10.2%, I dont know.  Not to mention the debt that we will have for generations to pay for this.

240 - did you realize that the entire Iraq War cost nearly the same as the Stim Bill? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 02:58:58 PM »
yes - but I realize the stim bill funds are being used domestically, and the iraq $ was spent overseas with no taxes paid on it.

And the unemployment is gonna follow what was a collapse in Sept 08.  IMO, even without the stim (which repub govs have bragged about the jobs they have deliverd with the stim funds), I think we'd still be at 10.2%.

Bigger Q might be... how can you prove the stim funds being released into our economy have caused lost jobs? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »
yes - but I realize the stim bill funds are being used domestically, and the iraq $ was spent overseas with no taxes paid on it.

And the unemployment is gonna follow what was a collapse in Sept 08.  IMO, even without the stim (which repub govs have bragged about the jobs they have deliverd with the stim funds), I think we'd still be at 10.2%.

Bigger Q might be... how can you prove the stim funds being released into our economy have caused lost jobs? 

Its impossible, the same way the so called "jobs saved" cant be quantified.  All we know for a fact are the following:

1.  UE has gone from 6.6% to 10.2% and rising when Obama promised that without it, UE would go to 8%.   That is failure defined.

2.  We will have to raise taxes or interest rates at a later date to pay for this.  Coupled with everything else, the negative effects far outweigh any short term impact, which is not working.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
They have devalued the dollar for one.  

They?

?

:-\

If you know of some Marxist conspiracy please spill hit it here

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
we had to do this fucking stimulus bill because of 8 years of that fuck up administration >:( >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »
we had to do this fucking stimulus bill because of 8 years of that fuck up administration >:( >:(

Keep telling yourself that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
"Its impossible, the same way the so called "jobs saved" cant be quantified.  All we know for a fact are the following:

1.  UE has gone from 6.6% to 10.2% and rising when Obama promised that without it, UE would go to 8%.   That is failure defined.

2.  We will have to raise taxes or interest rates at a later date to pay for this.  Coupled with everything else, the negative effects far outweigh any short term impact, which is not working.    "

So you know Obama's predictions were off.

We don't have evidence that UE is 10% because of the stim, or the sliding economy from Sept 08.  Obviously we knew the trend obama inherited wouldn't stop on jan 20.  But how many of those jobs have been lost due to currency devaluation is hard to estimate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »
"Its impossible, the same way the so called "jobs saved" cant be quantified.  All we know for a fact are the following:

1.  UE has gone from 6.6% to 10.2% and rising when Obama promised that without it, UE would go to 8%.   That is failure defined.

2.  We will have to raise taxes or interest rates at a later date to pay for this.  Coupled with everything else, the negative effects far outweigh any short term impact, which is not working.    "

So you know Obama's predictions were off.

We don't have evidence that UE is 10% because of the stim, or the sliding economy from Sept 08.  Obviously we knew the trend obama inherited wouldn't stop on jan 20.  But how many of those jobs have been lost due to currency devaluation is hard to estimate.

Either Obama lied or was grossly wrong in his estimation.  Either way, I am not impressed at all since this mess cost more than the iraq war and now we have this added debt to deal with just so that state govts can keep their bloawted budgets going a little linger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
"Either Obama lied or was grossly wrong in his estimation.  Either way, I am not impressed at all since this mess cost more than the iraq war and now we have this added debt to deal with just so that state govts can keep their bloawted budgets going a little linger."

All of the global economy, as well as the national economies, are based upon confidence, right?  Dollar only worth the value people assign to it.  Some of the reason the dollar is tanking is the fact so many Americans are buying foreign currencies.  If a population doen't believe in the value of their own money, why should foreigners?  If Obama had predicted 12%, a lot of people would have panicked, sold dollars, etc.

So he's guilty of under-estimating losses in an effort not to invoke fear and panic which would lead to more losses.  He's the guy telling the others in his boat "don't stress- we'll be rescued any hour now!" so they don't go mad and start swimming or stabbing one another.  he's the cheerleader.  It's the president's job.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 05:56:12 PM »
"Either Obama lied or was grossly wrong in his estimation.  Either way, I am not impressed at all since this mess cost more than the iraq war and now we have this added debt to deal with just so that state govts can keep their bloawted budgets going a little linger."

All of the global economy, as well as the national economies, are based upon confidence, right?  Dollar only worth the value people assign to it.  Some of the reason the dollar is tanking is the fact so many Americans are buying foreign currencies.  If a population doen't believe in the value of their own money, why should foreigners?  If Obama had predicted 12%, a lot of people would have panicked, sold dollars, etc.

So he's guilty of under-estimating losses in an effort not to invoke fear and panic which would lead to more losses.  He's the guy telling the others in his boat "don't stress- we'll be rescued any hour now!" so they don't go mad and start swimming or stabbing one another.  he's the cheerleader.  It's the president's job.
LOL your knee padding for this man is starting to get worse again 240...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »
"LOL your knee padding for this man is starting to get worse again 240..."

I don't think so.  I'm pretty interested in seeing IF there is a relationship between the stim bill and 10.2 UE.

33, our resident obama-hater, admits Obama's crime here is underestimating the numbers.  I showed one point of view that by admitting 12% eventual UE, it would go higher.  prez has to be salesman of confidence to the world.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
"LOL your knee padding for this man is starting to get worse again 240..."

I don't think so.  I'm pretty interested in seeing IF there is a relationship between the stim bill and 10.2 UE.

33, our resident obama-hater, admits Obama's crime here is underestimating the numbers.  I showed one point of view that by admitting 12% eventual UE, it would go higher.  prez has to be salesman of confidence to the world.
by that logic you shouldnt hold the fact that bush was wrong about wmd in iraq after all he was just the salesman  ;) ::)  :-\

although i see your logic underestimating the numbers and then watching the numbers SOAR passed the predictions isnt good for confidence either, now it looks like we basically wasted 900 billion dollars and came out worse than what was projected even without the bill.