Author Topic: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?  (Read 19847 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »
Who is the guy that speaks and stand agains anyone or even, if necessary, could brawl someone to defend his posture or his attitude?

Well I go for Milos, I think he is the badest ass in bbing!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 07:43:58 AM »
j

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 08:11:27 AM »
I gotta go with Yates.  He used to be a skinhead, that guy had to get in fights.  I don't think you could get most BBs (or people in general for that matter) to fight if you pissed on their leg.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:14:24 AM »
Ed from Roitdam

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 08:16:42 AM »
I gotta go with Yates.  He used to be a skinhead, that guy had to get in fights.  I don't think you could get most BBs (or people in general for that matter) to fight if you pissed on their leg.
I agree with you, but like I said before I think Milos is capable of it, specially if someone disses his work or his gym... but I would like someone to confirm this... Regarding Dorian I heard many versions of his stories but most people say he really is bad ass, when I met him personally he didn't seem very talkative...
S

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 08:17:32 AM »
phil baroni cuz he was a bb'er first

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 08:25:24 AM »
Ed Van Amsterdam, as far as people speak, ran after the fighter that sucker punched Dorian... ;) Ed is a cool guy, (coolest bber I met personaly) and he likes to hit beer lol
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »
phil baroni cuz he was a bb'er first
Why did he quit bbing?
S

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:35 AM »
Khan is a former boxer and a bouncer, so Im sure he could hold his own

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 08:49:31 AM »
Khan is a former boxer and a bouncer, so Im sure he could hold his own
Didn't know he was a boxer... which weight division?
S

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 08:50:26 AM »
Would have to go with SquadFather/QuarkerOat's as the baddest MoFo around .With all his owning adventures and such. Would be sudden death if any fool would try going against him.
F

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
Didn't know he was a boxer... which weight division?

apparently known for his speed also, He was a big dude back then also so I would guess a HW, maby I can ask him later on,
He would have some awesome stories from when he was a bouncer also, god damnit BB is so fucked up he cant even to  sföojgfköjkököljä god damn interviews with other people

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:34 AM »

Yates got his ass knocked out a few years back at some club by some skinny-fat dude who had never been in a fight his entire life.

"1"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 09:19:03 AM »
Milos, since he wasn't afraid of going after Paul Chua and revealing his true nature!
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »
Would have to go with SquadFather/QuarkerOat's as the baddest MoFo around .With all his owning adventures and such. Would be sudden death if any fool would try going against him.

Agreed.  

Squad had some crazy stuff go down in his time that truly solidified him as a bad ass..

Check out some of these gems:

"it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me."

"decided to go to my local sports bar last night to have a nice big double cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and as i'm eating in walks this huge 6'0" 160lb. metrosexual mass monster in skin tight size M black t shirt revealing massive 13 inch arms, sand blasted Old Navy jeans with his hot wife and 4 month old baby, i'm wearing a short sleeve button down shirt covering my miniscule almost 18 inch arms and i look over and say, "my God!!!!!! one day i'm  going to get my arms as big as yours!!!!!", hahahaha, his "wife" started smiling, good stuff."

"1"

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »
Who is the guy that speaks and stand agains anyone or even, if necessary, could brawl someone to defend his posture or his attitude?

Well I go for Milos, I think he is the badest ass in bbing!
titus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
Yates got his ass knocked out a few years back at some club by some skinny-fat dude who had never been in a fight his entire life.

"1"
Probably got beat because he led with his left.   ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »
titus

or mcneil, cause of all the stories they credit her with
X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
Agreed.  

Squad had some crazy stuff go down in his time that truly solidified him as a bad ass..

Check out some of these gems:

"it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me."

"decided to go to my local sports bar last night to have a nice big double cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and as i'm eating in walks this huge 6'0" 160lb. metrosexual mass monster in skin tight size M black t shirt revealing massive 13 inch arms, sand blasted Old Navy jeans with his hot wife and 4 month old baby, i'm wearing a short sleeve button down shirt covering my miniscule almost 18 inch arms and i look over and say, "my God!!!!!! one day i'm  going to get my arms as big as yours!!!!!", hahahaha, his "wife" started smiling, good stuff."

"1"

haha what a delusional clown he was.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 10:41:59 AM »
craig titus...............

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
All the bad asses in bbing have gotten taken down. Flex, by some non existing Ninjas, rumored to be an off shoot of The Foot clan, known as The Toe. Titus, he's sqeashing his ass tight in prison. Mighty Mike Quinn, showed just how Mightily Stupid he was after a Bouncer played Mr. Potatohead with his face and made it resemble a Picasso painting.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:08 AM »
All the bad asses in bbing have gotten taken down. Flex, by some non existing Ninjas, rumored to be an off shoot of The Foot clan, known as The Toe. Titus, he's sqeashing his ass tight in prison. Mighty Mike Quinn, showed just how Mightily Stupid he was after a Bouncer played Mr. Potatohead with his face and made it resemble a Picasso painting.

Hahahahahaha a bunch of posturing bad-asses

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 11:26:49 AM »

Any more info...?

lmao at squadfather - true legend... his stories are pure gold...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
titus offcourse

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 11:29:03 AM »
Bodybuilders don't lose fights.