Author Topic: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?  (Read 19839 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »
Never heard that one Larry....maybe Arnold was a punk after all.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
Robby is tough, ask Shawn Perrine  :D

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2009, 03:44:10 PM »
Never heard that one Larry....maybe Arnold was a punk after all.

Yes, next time you chat with Dave ask him about it. I can't remember all the details so it would be nice to know.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2009, 03:45:37 PM »
I'm not sure about that. Ask Dave Mass, he says Mike told him of a time he threw Arnold up against a car and Arnold was too scared to do anything.

I doubt that happened.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »

I doubt that happened.

Why would Dave Mass lie? Why would Mike lie?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
I'm not sure about that. Ask Dave Mass, he says Mike told him of a time he threw Arnold up against a car and Arnold was too scared to do anything.
Was this before or after Mike went crazy? Seems like the man eat, sleep, and dreamed about beating Arnold. I beleive that type of obsession can lead one to crack or become dulusional or depressed. Or he may have caught Arnold outside one time. Who knows, shit happens outside of buildings when nobody is looking.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »
Oh don't forget that midget, JME.

He's gotta be one of the baddest dudes that walked the earth.

535lb bench @ 187lbs and trains the likes of Rampage and his wardrobe is nothing but Tap Out gear.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »
Was this before or after Mike went crazy? Seems like the man eat, sleep, and dreamed about beating Arnold. I beleive that type of obsession can lead one to crack or become dulusional or depressed. Or he may have caught Arnold outside one time. Who knows, shit happens outside of buildings when nobody is looking.

Yes if I remember correctly what Dave told me it happened outside some resturant in LA.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: New IFBB Pro Rules :The posing routine will not be scored?
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »
Look has nothing to do with being tough or being able to fight...

But, for all people that laugh about Dorian being knocked out by some fighter backstage at Dutch Grand prix 2003 - I want to let you know - it was a sucker punch - completely unnecessary and unavoidable...

It was during the usual post event back stage commotion - when all the competitors  are trying to get dressed and leave in a hurry, with staff, family members, friends, fans...etc all run like a "stampede" overflowing narrow passage behind the stage on the way to lockerooms...

It just happens that I was closest person to Dorian when I heard loud punch maybe 2 feet away from me (slightly behind me) and than I noticed UFO (unidentified flying object) passing me to my right...

Yes, without any exaggeration - punch that Dick Vrij landed was one of the hardest punches I've witnessed it - sending about 275 pound Dorian in air (like it was movie trick...Similar with Brad Pitt in movie Snatch.../if you didn't see - rent it...great movie...and lots of fighting scenes...

However - Dorian simply walked into sucker punch - and I don't believe anyone would stand on their feet after that bomb - placed right on the button...

I read an article in a Dutch magazine called "Ringsports", interview with Dick Vrij, it said he was 115 kilo's (253 lbs)  at his prime (he was on steroids he admitted),
Video of how he used to fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swvy4fbcjjE

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2009, 04:03:55 PM »
Why would Mike lie?

To look tough?

I heard he drank his own urine.

Who knows!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2009, 04:05:54 PM »
Dutch are some of the baddest mofo's in the world...amazing fighters.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:33 PM »
 Bad ass bodybuilder such a think doesn't exist.
 Bodybuilders  can't fight.
Gracie Rules

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2009, 04:15:37 PM »
Some have worked as bouncers most of their life and average 5 fights a nite so there would be some tough ones but you are right most would be pussies.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Milos why don't you tell the truth you just want to fight Bob Chick and M Mustaffa you have no real interest in MMA it's just another pipe dream of yours.

I don't want to fight neither Bob or Mustafa...If I would want that - don't you think I had a million chances by now...?
I am big fan of MMA...Have every PRIDE, UFC, ELITE, BODOG DVD's and many of the CAGE RAGE, KING OF THE CAGE, MAXIMUM COMBAT, IFC CAGED COMBAT, IVC,VALE TUDO, ABU DABI...etc.
With tons of instructional videos and books ...from Bas Ruten, Eddie Bravo, Randi Coutour...not to mention everything ever published from my childhood hero - Bruce Lee...

I also had spent 18 years in formal training of various forms of martial arts and combat fighting...Trained judo with Olympic medalist Slavko Obadov, boxing with hwy boxing champion who became my bodybuilding training partner - Adam Jankovic, Karate, wrestling...and certainly "street fighting"....that was way of living back in early 70's in my part of Country...

However, after sending numerous people in the hospital (where both of my parents were employed) - my father would beat me up for beating others...So, I had to make sure that whoever ends up in the hospital doesn't say my name...or else...
Well, after scare my father played with me that guy I was fighting might not survive and acknowledgment that getting engaged into physical fighting due to whatever argument is sign of inferior intelligence ...as getting physical is very easy...yet avoiding fighting by finding and implementing intelligent solution for whatever problem or dispute might not be as exciting but certainly is much more gratifying after the fact.

I never liked hurting people and if you are engaged in fight - you have no choice but hurt...or be hurt...so long ago I have decided NOT to get engaged in physical confrontation...unless is absolutely necessary (and sometimes IT IS...but most of the time ISN'T...)

So, last thing on my mind is to fight someone for wrong reason...What would I have by beating Bob, Mustafa or anyone for that matter?

However, if I would be involved in MMA tournament to display fighting skills and "heart" - it would be completely different...I would love to take that challenge...

Fighting someone as you are mad or just emotionally affected - is right away "wrong thing" to do...
You can't bring emotions in fight and your head...and everyone knows that...

If Dana White ever considers "celebrity matches" I would love to take the challenge and I did mention Randy Coutour - not because I think he would be easy opponent for me...Quite the contrary - he is someone I deeply respect and admire...and always cheer for when he is fighting...But,, being that legendary MMA champion is MY AGE and celebrated that much more for being in that kind of shape at 46...I would like to get attention of the audience and media that we BODYBUILDERS are actually athletes for life...and many of us are in incredible shape in our 50's, 60's, and even 70's...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »
milos-it seems like u have good cardio endurance

unlike certian others who wheze and get out of breath walking on their junky treadmills @ 2.0 mph
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2009, 05:32:34 PM »
milos-it seems like u have good cardio endurance

unlike certian others who wheze and get out of breath walking on their junky treadmills @ 2.0 mph
LoL, Gene constantly brings teh funny! 

Here is your reward Geneo. 

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »
Milos talk is cheap no promoter in their right mind would put a hasbeen BB in the fight cage with a guy like Randi he and anyone in the fight game would pull your head off and then what???Why not work on getting back that old IFBB Pro card that seems to elude you.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »
Harold Poole was a legit tough guy, back in the day. He was a the head bouncer at some big night clubs in NYC.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »
LOL! Milos wouldn't stand a chance against a local king of the cage middle weight amateur and he wants to fight a world class Wrestler and ex UFC champ. ::)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »
LOL! Milos wouldn't stand a chance against a local king of the cage middle weight amateur and he wants to fight a world class Wrestler and ex UFC champ. ::)

Beat me to it. 

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »
Who is the guy that speaks and stand agains anyone or even, if necessary, could brawl someone to defend his posture or his attitude?

Well I go for Milos, I think he is the badest ass in bbing!

Namat

robins

• Getbig III
Re: New IFBB Pro Rules :The posing routine will not be scored?
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2009, 12:27:25 PM »
rumor was that a angry promoter wanted revenge against Dorian...and paid the fighter to hurt Dorian

Yep that's the story floating around in Holland.

I saw Dick Vrij 4 weeks a go at a kickboxing gala. Still an impressive guy. Big arms, thick neck. A real badass.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

I also had spent 18 years in formal training of various forms of martial arts and combat fighting...Trained judo with Olympic medalist Slavko Obadov, boxing with hwy boxing champion who became my bodybuilding training partner - Adam Jankovic, Karate, wrestling...and certainly "street fighting"....that was way of living back in early 70's in my part of Country...

However, after sending numerous people in the hospital (where both of my parents were employed) - my father would beat me up for beating others...So, I had to make sure that whoever ends up in the hospital doesn't say my name...or else...

I never liked hurting people and if you are engaged in fight - you have no choice but hurt...or be hurt...so long ago I have decided NOT to get engaged in physical confrontation...unless is absolutely necessary (and sometimes IT IS...but most of the time ISN'T...)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

milos 'streetfighter' sarcev - the man so tough he let half the ifbb sleep with his wife and did nothing about it hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

you couldn't make this up  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »
I don't want to fight neither Bob or Mustafa...If I would want that - don't you think I had a million chances by now...?
I am big fan of MMA...Have every PRIDE, UFC, ELITE, BODOG DVD's and many of the CAGE RAGE, KING OF THE CAGE, MAXIMUM COMBAT, IFC CAGED COMBAT, IVC,VALE TUDO, ABU DABI...etc.
With tons of instructional videos and books ...from Bas Ruten, Eddie Bravo, Randi Coutour...not to mention everything ever published from my childhood hero - Bruce Lee...

Well, after scare my father played with me that guy I was fighting might not survive and acknowledgment that getting engaged into physical fighting due to whatever argument is sign of inferior intelligence ...as getting physical is very easy...yet avoiding fighting by finding and implementing intelligent solution for whatever problem or dispute might not be as exciting but certainly is much more gratifying after the fact.

So, last thing on my mind is to fight someone for wrong reason...What would I have by beating Bob, Mustafa or anyone for that matter?

However, if I would be involved in MMA tournament to display fighting skills and "heart" - it would be completely different...I would love to take that challenge...

Fighting someone as you are mad or just emotionally affected - is right away "wrong thing" to do...
You can't bring emotions in fight and your head...and everyone knows that...

If Dana White ever considers "celebrity matches" I would love to take the challenge and I did mention Randy Coutour - not because I think he would be easy opponent for me...Quite the contrary - he is someone I deeply respect and admire...and always cheer for when he is fighting...But,, being that legendary MMA champion is MY AGE and celebrated that much more for being in that kind of shape at 46...I would like to get attention of the audience and media that we BODYBUILDERS are actually athletes for life...and many of us are in incredible shape in our 50's, 60's, and even 70's...

What end is there to all this ridiculous fighting nonsense? Even the best fighter in the world would be sheer destroyed by a hellbent army of children or women, and I'm not even talking about pepper spray, tasers or guns! Even a small boy with a gun could blow you the head of the biggest fellow. This world is focussed on brutality (hence WWE, MMA) instead of God the ALMIGHTY, who CREATES ALL and GIVES STRENGTH! Seek you Him and His ways. If humans want to glorify brutality, why not worship wild beasts? It would be a breeze for even a weakened tiger or lion or bear to destroy the strongest unarmed man who doesn't have God on His side but you can see how ludicrously foolish apotheosizing animals would be. God made these creatures far stronger than men to show us that were made not to kill but to love. Those who are destroyed of the Lord suffer such a fate for their evil, that's all.  Then, it was Goliath (9 feet 9 inches) but he was destroyed by a boy David who also smote and killed the lion and the bear, that came against him, and so were his giant children destroyed by David's grooms. I mean look at how even Bruce Lee end up. Where is he now? He was born then went so swiftly as does a flashing comet, and is now sleeping in the dust, and so will all of us soon for our lives are like a wisp of mist. Men, and the glory thereof, can be likened unto grass that withers and fades but the glorious God and lofty Lord rules, and is King, forever.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2009, 08:43:58 PM »
LoL, Gene constantly brings teh funny! 

Here is your reward Geneo. 

kai's haircut is spreading like a rash.
A