Author Topic: Junie shows his ass yet again haha  (Read 1107 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Junie shows his ass yet again haha
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
Looks like Junie is still embracing his heel persona, per ProMMA.info:

Despite his troubles outside the cage, Browning proved he still had skills that surpass your average Taekwondo black belt by dropping Cornwell to the mat with his very first punch. Junie quickly pounced on his opponent, and at one point tried to put him in a gogoplata. He actually got pretty close, but ended up settling for a trusty triangle submission.

Browning controlled the entire 3:13 fight and was never in any danger. Following the bout, the microphone was handed to Cornwell who was apologetic and genuinely displeased with his performance. The crowd applauded Cornwell's effort, in what was only his second professional bout.

Then the microphone was handed to Junie and the arena filled with boos. Junie said, "I try to come out here and put on a show. If you don't like it, then f**k ya'll!" This actually brought out a few cheers. Then Junie had a special message for the ladies. He said, "LADIES, AFTER THIS I WANT TWO LINES, ONE FOR SUCKING, AND ONE FOR F**KING." He dropped the mic to the ground and walked out of the cage. The boos were deafening.

Between Junie and War Machine, The Ultimate Fighter is certainly bringing MMA an excellent set of representatives.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Junie shows his ass yet again haha
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »
Looks like Junie is still embracing his heel persona, per ProMMA.info:

Despite his troubles outside the cage, Browning proved he still had skills that surpass your average Taekwondo black belt by dropping Cornwell to the mat with his very first punch. Junie quickly pounced on his opponent, and at one point tried to put him in a gogoplata. He actually got pretty close, but ended up settling for a trusty triangle submission.

Browning controlled the entire 3:13 fight and was never in any danger. Following the bout, the microphone was handed to Cornwell who was apologetic and genuinely displeased with his performance. The crowd applauded Cornwell's effort, in what was only his second professional bout.

Then the microphone was handed to Junie and the arena filled with boos. Junie said, "I try to come out here and put on a show. If you don't like it, then f**k ya'll!" This actually brought out a few cheers. Then Junie had a special message for the ladies. He said, "LADIES, AFTER THIS I WANT TWO LINES, ONE FOR SUCKING, AND ONE FOR F**KING." He dropped the mic to the ground and walked out of the cage. The boos were deafening.

Between Junie and War Machine, The Ultimate Fighter is certainly bringing MMA an excellent set of representatives.

QFT.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »
they cant all be Jesus junkies that thank god after the fight for giving them the strength to beat up another person...
DAWG

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »
That's the article talking, I was trying to get WarMachine on the show this last week.. But things went a lil crazy needless to say.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 08:26:29 PM »
haha no doubt warmachine belongs in a mental institution...what times r the show again & what site?
DAWG

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »
War Machine is done in a lot of arenas.  He needs help.  Junie?  When does Thompkins draw the line and seperate himself from that idiot. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 02:45:02 PM »
haha no doubt warmachine belongs in a mental institution...what times r the show again & what site?

Check the post at the top of the forum.. And they usually are Sat @ 2p.m. MST

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 06:03:41 AM »
How did Dana White ever let Junie Browning go  ::)

RIP Bob Probert