Author Topic: Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt: "George W Bush is the No. 1 man in my life"  (Read 3694 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's Aunt: "George W Bush is the No. 1 man in my life"
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »
Kenya angry over ruling granting political asylum to Obama’s aunt
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/29/kenya-angry-over-ruling-granting-political-asylum-to-obamas-aunt/

WOULD SHE REALLY HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED?
by Sharon Rondeau

________________________ ________________________ ________

Why do Obama's relatives refer to Kenya as Obama's "home"?

(Aug. 29, 2010) — The judge who granted political asylum to Zeituni Onyango, Obama’s half-aunt who had defied a deportation order from 2004, said that his decision was justified because a government official had leaked Onyango’s status to the Associated Press three days before the 2008 presidential election.

His decision reportedly included the fact that Obama was “elected as the first black president.”  The connection between that and immigration law is unclear.  A report from the UK states that Onyango “made illegal contributions” to Obama’s presidential campaign in 2008 in the amount of $260, but that Onyango didn’t know that campaign contributions became a matter of public record.

Onyango had originally entered the U.S. on a tourist visa and overstayed her allotted time.

Kenyan officials are displeased about the judge’s decision, claiming that “The allegations made against the country are not only untrue but unrealistic to any person who understands our country.”  Onyango had argued during her hearing in February that she would be “persecuted” if deported back to her “home country” of Kenya.

She also reportedly said that she “could be targeted by members of Kenya’s government” if returned there.  Dr. Alfred Mutua, Public Communications Secretary and Government Spokesperson, refuted Onyango’s contention by stating,”The Government has never been interested in Ms. Zeituni Onyang’o and does not have any issue with her.  The Government urges all Kenyans that when one seeks residency in another country, one should tell the truth. The case of Ms. Zeituni Onyang’o is an embarrassment and has tarnished the name of the country.”

Mutua has also stated that Obama has involved himself in Kenya’s politics unnecessarily.

Obama stated that he didn’t know that Onyango had been living in the United States.

The decision to grant Onyango asylum was made in May, but the judge’s order was made public earlier this month by means of a Freedom of Information Act request made by The Boston Globe.  The judge reportedly agreed with Onyango that if returned to Kenya, she would be “a target.”  According to a legal website, “Political asylum is available to people already in the United States who fear returning to their home country due to actual persecution or have a well-founded fear of actual persecution because of:

In his decision, Judge Shapiro reportedly wrote,”"Now that her status as an asylum applicant has been disclosed, she would be considered a traitor to her government.”  The definition of “traitor” is here.  It is unclear how the judge reached that conclusion, as those who seek political asylum “must prove they have a well-founded fear of persecution in their homelands.”

Obama’s step-grandmother, who reportedly stated that she was in the delivery room when Obama was born in Kenya, reportedly is now “a celebrity” there, and electricity was provided to her following Obama’s questionably illegal, but overt win, in the 2008 presidential election.

The “violence” which Onyango reportedly cited as a reason for asylum in 2008 stemmed from the post-2007 election chaos after Obama’s cousin, Raila Odinga, lost the presidential election in Kenya in which Christians were burned to death and more than 350,000 people displaced.  One report describes the strife which occurred as “Kenya’s worst crises (sic) since independence from Britain in 1963.”

Another account states that 1,000 people lost their lives and that 600,000 were displaced.

The United States currently has four regional centers where non-U.S. citizens may apply for asylum.  Many types of applications do not require the applicant to pay a fee.

Onyango is reportedly a “large character” in Obama’s book, Dreams from my Father, and is quoted in the memoir as having said to Obama upon his arrival in Kenya in 1988, “Welcome home.”

The judgObama’s wife Michelle agrees with Aunt Zeituni, as she has referred to Kenya as Obama’s “home country.”e’s decision in Onyango’s case is here, with redactions.

© 2010, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

________________________ ________________________ _______

More lies from Obama.

In case you clowns forgot about Obama's relationship to Odinga - watch this.  Hope & Change bitches.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »
How many people on Team Kneepad even know who Odinga is?

Answer - probably none.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
Skip to comments.

Aunt Zeituni: 'The System Took Advantage Of Me' (Obama's Aunt speaks out)
wbztv.com ^ | Sept. 20, 2010 | Jonathon Elias

Reporting Jonathan Elias BOSTON (WBZ) ― "If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

Aunt Zeituni, as she has come to be known, first surfaced in the public light in 2008, in the final days of the Presidential election. Then-candidate Obama said that he was not against the possible deportation of his aunt. "If she has violated laws, then those laws have to be obeyed," he told CBS's Katie Couric. "We are a nation of laws."

Onyango had violated the law, and she knew it.

"I knew I had overstayed" she told WBZ-TV's Jonathan Elias when the two sat down one-on-one.

Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn't afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. "I didn't take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn't create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system," she said unapologetically.

And she's right. The system provided her assistance despite her status as an illegal immigrant.

(Excerpt) Read more at wbztv.com ...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt: "George W Bush is the No. 1 man in my life"
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 03:31:42 AM »
Man, you're losing your touch. Six months ago you could have split this complaint into at least five threads.

Slippn, bro.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 04:00:53 AM »
 :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »
Bump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 07:55:24 AM »

Obama Skipped Aunt's Funeral; Went Golfing Instead

7:40 AM, Apr 23, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

Share on email

Send to Kindle   

Single Page

Print

Larger Text

Smaller Text

Alerts

reCAPTCHA challenge image Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp 

President Obama did not attend the funeral of his late aunt Zeituni Onyango. Instead, he went golfing.

The New York Times reports:

After Zeituni Onyango, the woman President Obama once called Auntie, died in a South Boston nursing home this month, her closest relatives gathered her belongings at her nearby apartment. There, framed photographs of her with the president covered the wall.

Weeping before a polished wood coffin at her wake this past Saturday, they described Ms. Onyango, the half sister of the president’s father, as “the spirit of the Obama family” and talked about raising money to send her body back to Kenya. Mr. Obama helped pay funeral expenses and sent a condolence note, Ms. Onyango’s family members said, but the president did not attend, as he was golfing.

The paper notes that the president has kept his distance from his family:

As president, Mr. Obama has kept his distance from, and even failed to acknowledge, members of this eclectic clan. In the time-honored tradition of eccentric presidential relatives, the assorted Obamas have faced deportation and drunken-driving charges, started Obama-branded foundations and written memoirs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
so you're mad when he acknowledges this family.
you're mad when he ignores them.

I think, had he attended a funeral for an illegal auntie he barely knew, you would be posting about that, complaining how he shut down traffic and wasted $ attending an event for someone here illegally.

It's an act of love to let her stay, remember? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 08:18:06 AM »
so you're mad when he acknowledges this family.
you're mad when he ignores them.

I think, had he attended a funeral for an illegal auntie he barely knew, you would be posting about that, complaining how he shut down traffic and wasted $ attending an event for someone here illegally.

It's an act of love to let her stay, remember? 

He could have at least acknowledged her passing instead of chooming it up on the golf course

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 08:22:34 AM »
How should he have "acknowledged" her, aside from his own private discussions with his family (which you'd never be privy to)?

He "owed" something to the other people in the nursing home?  He "owed" something to the voters?  WTF?   You're shitting on obama cause he didn't do enough for an elderly aunt that passed?   

for real dude, obama sucks in so many ways... bitchin about this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 08:25:19 AM »
How should he have "acknowledged" her, aside from his own private discussions with his family (which you'd never be privy to)?

He "owed" something to the other people in the nursing home?  He "owed" something to the voters?  WTF?   You're shitting on obama cause he didn't do enough for an elderly aunt that passed?   

for real dude, obama sucks in so many ways... bitchin about this?

Shows as a person what a low life he is.   His being a low life and thug translates into his public performance of his job. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V