Author Topic: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet  (Read 4327 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 09:20:46 AM »
Did I start that question?  yes or no?

I have no clue who "started" the question on this board but you've made numerous posts where you suggest that her looks have some relevence.

so....you can either answer the question or just post another pic of Palin and we're all draw our own conclusions

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
I have no clue who "started" the question on this board but you've made numerous posts where you suggest that her looks have some relevence.

so....you can either answer the question or just post another pic of Palin and we're all draw our own conclusions

Lets not kid ourselves, of course her looks are going to be relevent if she should decide to run for office, do you think Obama would have been elected if he looked like Fred Sanford? The US Psyche is so fixated on "beauty" how could it not be relevent?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »
LOL @ fred sanford! hahaha

palin would have never been selected if she looked like madeline albright, we all agree to that too.

let's just ask the GOp to put up a winner like huntsman in 2012, problem solved :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »
Lets not kid ourselves, of course her looks are going to be relevent if she should decide to run for office, do you think Obama would have been elected if he looked like Fred Sanford? The US Psyche is so fixated on "beauty" how could it not be relevent?

Ha ha.  Fred Sanford would be far better than ZERO.  At least Fred Sanford actually ran a business and knew how to be frugal.    

James

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 09:30:32 AM »
Ha ha.  Fred Sanford would be far better than ZERO.  At least Fred Sanford actually ran a business and knew how to be frugal. 

Post of the Day!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 09:31:44 AM »
Post of the Day!

Fred Sanford know how to make a dollar count and turn crap into cash.  Instead, ZERO turns cash into crap. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »
"Ha ha.  Fred Sanford would be far better than ZERO.  At least Fred Sanford actually ran a business and knew how to be frugal.    "

LOL... post of the MFing year!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
LOL @ fred sanford! hahaha

palin would have never been selected if she looked like madeline albright, we all agree to that too.

let's just ask the GOp to put up a winner like huntsman in 2012, problem solved :)

Huntsman is a lib with ZERO name recognition.The last thing the republicans should do is nominate another John McCain.Time to go right,and WIN!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »
"Ha ha.  Fred Sanford would be far better than ZERO.  At least Fred Sanford actually ran a business and knew how to be frugal.    "

LOL... post of the MFing year!

Phenomenal.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
LMAO....this is halarious. Libs are so terrified of her yet don't have the balls to admit it, hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009, 09:43:40 AM »
FRED SANFORD WOULD DEFINATELY BE BETTER!  AT LEAST HE BARGAINS FOR A DEAL! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »
Plus he doesn't bow to anyone!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »

two words

Henry Waxman

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 10:02:57 AM »
two words

Henry Waxman

He runs in a very safe district.  If he ran nationally, SNL would do weekly skits on him and his looks. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 10:08:28 AM »
He runs in a very safe district.  If he ran nationally, SNL would do weekly skits on him and his looks. 

so you're saying looks don't matter?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »
so you're saying looks don't matter?

They do matter.  Sad but true.  If Obama looked liked John Lewis, do you think he would have had a chance? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
They do matter.  Sad but true.  If Obama looked liked John Lewis, do you think he would have had a chance?  

Good looks didn't seem to do John Edwards much good

I could post tons of pictures of not so attractive politicians.

The relevent question is do you think Palins looks should be a factor when considering her for any public office or should we just judge her on her own words and merits?

You're constantly post pictures, drawings, etc.. of Palin so one might conclude that you think her looks are a relevent if not highly relevent factor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »
Good looks didn't seem to do John Edwards much good

I could post tons of pictures of not so attractive politicians.

The relevent question is do you think Palins looks should be a factor when considering her for any public office or should we just judge her on her own words and merits?

You constantly post pictures, drawings, etc.. of Palin so one might conclude that you think her looks are a relevent if not highly relevent factor

No, but the reality is that if Obama were 55 y/o, fat, and spoke like Jesse, he would have lost. 

I like Palins' views on energy taxes, etc.  Her looks dont hurt for sure, but I like her message.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2009, 10:27:15 AM »
No, but the reality is that if Obama were 55 y/o, fat, and spoke like Jesse, he would have lost. 

I like Palins' views on energy taxes, etc.  Her looks dont hurt for sure, but I like her message.     

How do you know any "if/then" scenario is true or not

anyone  can talk out of their ass about what would have happened about anything

doesn't count for shit in my book

Palin has no compelling message that I can see and from all your posts it seems like the overwhelming factor
for you is her looks.

you seem to spend more time posting her picture than talking about her "message" and when she opens her mouth to speak it's hard for those of us who don't speak gibberish to even understand what she's talking about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »
How do you know any "if/then" scenario is true or not

anyone  can talk out of their ass about what would have happened about anything

doesn't count for shit in my book

Palin has no compelling message that I can see and from all your posts it seems like the overwhelming factor
for you is her looks.

you seem to spend more time posting her picture than talking about her "message" and when she opens her mouth to speak it's hard for those of us who don't speak gibberish to even understand what she's talking about

That is because you are a huge "Govt knows Best" voter.  Of course Obama's message is more to your liking than Palins'.  Obama wants to regulate every part of your existence, from vending machines, cars, banks, light bulbs, home energy usage, health care, etc.  No wonder you love him because you agree with that. 

Palin is the opposite of that and wants to leave you alone. 

Different strokes for different folks.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2009, 10:45:34 AM »
That is because you are a huge "Govt knows Best" voter.  Of course Obama's message is more to your liking than Palins'.  Obama wants to regulate every part of your existence, from vending machines, cars, banks, light bulbs, home energy usage, health care, etc.  No wonder you love him because you agree with that.  Palin is the opposite of that and wants to leave you alone. 
Different strokes for different folks.   

how does my criticism of Bush, Clinton, Obama and countless other politicians make me a "Govt knows Best" voter?

don't kid yourself - Palin wants to regulate your life as much as any other politician

You've yet to tell us one thing that Obama has done that has had a negative impact on you personally

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
how does my criticism of Bush, Clinton, Obama and countless other politicians make me a "Govt knows Best" voter?

don't kid yourself - Palin wants to regulate your life as much as any other politician

You've yet to tell us one thing that Obama has done that has had a negative impact on you personally

The dollar policy has devalued my savings. 

The stimilus bill and other crap bailouts have cut off all bank lending and has directly harmed my business and my clients' since small business lending is nonexistent due to all the resources being sucked up by the Too Big too Fail. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
The dollar policy has devalued my savings. 

The stimilus bill and other crap bailouts have cut off all bank lending and has directly harmed my business and my clients' since small business lending is nonexistent due to all the resources being sucked up by the Too Big too Fail. 

how has the devalued dollar actually affected you - BE SPECIFIC.

Unless you're buying a lot of stuff from other countries then it's probably had ZERO real effect on you

as for the problem with small business lending - that has probably benefited you since you earn a living collecting bad debt and the lack of lending has probably harmed business and created more failures and hence more potential busines for you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2009, 11:11:10 AM »
how has the devalued dollar actually affected you - BE SPECIFIC.

Unless you're buying a lot of stuff from other countries then it's probably had ZERO real effect on you

as for the problem with small business lending - that has probably benefited you since you earn a living collecting bad debt and the lack of lending has probably harmed business and created more failures and hence more potential busines for you

Wrong.  i work on a commission basis and the number 1 reason why debtors cant pay right now is that there is ZERO lending to small businesses since all the resources are being sucked up by the Stim Bill, Bailouts of too Big too Fail, etc.