Author Topic: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet  (Read 4341 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
Wrong.  i work on a commission basis and the number 1 reason why debtors cant pay right now is that there is ZERO lending to small businesses since all the resources are being sucked up by the Stim Bill, Bailouts of too Big too Fail, etc. 

Is there more potential business for you now?

Yes or No?

I'm aware you don't get crap unless you collect money (just like any other debt collection company)

Bad Times = More Potential Business.

You still have to actually recover something to get paid but that's the way collection agencies have always worked. Either that or the they buy the bad debt for penies on teh dollar and collect what the can

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »
Is there more potential business for you now?

Yes or No?

I'm aware you don't get crap unless you collect money (just like any other debt collection company)

Bad Times = More Potential Business.

You still have to actually recover something to get paid but that's the way collection agencies have always worked. Either that or the they buy the bad debt for penies on teh dollar and collect what the can

No. 1. I dont buy debt. 

No. 2, yes I have more businesses, but everyone is broke and there it little to have since bankruptcies are still soaring and the underlying assets are often so fgar underwater than the banks get whatever is there, not any other class of creditor. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 11:25:25 AM »
No. 1. I dont buy debt.  

No. 2,yes I have more businesses, but everyone is broke and there it little to have since bankruptcies are still soaring and the underlying assets are often so fgar underwater than the banks get whatever is there, not any other class of creditor.  

so you do have MORE business

isn't that what I said to begin with

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »

So what are you trying to say? That more people going bankrupt and having more debt is a good thing?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

Big deal, so I have more business?  I would rather have less business that actually pays, than more that is DOA at the time it arrives on my desk. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »
So what are you trying to say? That more people going bankrupt and having more debt is a good thing?

it's a good thing if you're in the business of collecting bad debts

there are businesses that thrive in a bad economy

I blame Bush of the bad economy (after all he is the one who started two wars, cut tax revenue, increased the debt and deficit, let the banking system meltdown, etc..)

3333 - should really be thanking Bush rather than blaming Obama

He still can't give one specific example of how anything that Obama has done has hurt him directly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »

I blame Bush of the bad economy (after all he is the one who started two wars, cut tax revenue, increased the debt and deficit, let the banking system meltdown, etc..)

He still can't give one specific example of how anything that Obama has done has hurt him directly

I did, its just that you dont want to accept it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
Big deal, so I have more business?  I would rather have less business that actually pays, than more that is DOA at the time it arrives on my desk. 

stop whining - your job is to recover money and if you can't perform that service then why should you get paid

do you think banks should be giving loans (with our tax dollars) to prop up a failing business that will eventually go broke anyway?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

So as usual you leftwingers refuse to acknowledge that congress is just as culpable, seeing as how they control the money and all. Or the fact that congress has to approve a declaration of war, you know little things like that. But it was all Bush who somehow managed to take complete control of the government for the last 8 years and then for some reason just let elections go on as usual ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2009, 11:50:51 AM »
I did, its just that you dont want to accept it. 

no you didn't

you said your dollars in your savings acct were worth less but you can't give any example on how that has actually effected your buying power.

When you say it's worth less what counter currency are you even talking about?

Other than that you are actually benefiting from the bad economy

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
stop whining - your job is to recover money and if you can't perform that service then why should you get paid

do you think banks should be giving loans (with our tax dollars) to prop up a failing business that will eventually go broke anyway?

You picked an appropriate screen name
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »
So as usual you leftwingers refuse to acknowledge that congress is just as culpable, seeing as how they control the money and all. Or the fact that congress has to approve a declaration of war, you know little things like that. But it was all Bush who somehow managed to take complete control of the government for the last 8 years and then for some reason just let elections go on as usual ::)

Good point - let's also give a fair share of the blame to the Republican Majority that rubber stamped everything the Bush Admin did and never seemed to have a problem with budget deficits, out of control spending, massive waste and fraud but government contractors, etc..

Thanks for reminding me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2009, 11:54:15 AM »

You have no idea about construction financing and probably should refrain from making an ass of yourself on these issues.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »
Good point - let's also give a fair share of the blame to the Republican Majority that rubber stamped everything the Bush Admin did and never seemed to have a problem with budget deficits, out of control spending, massive waste and fraud but government contractors, etc..

Thanks for reminding me

Pelosi has been in there for three year already.  Name just one damn thing she has done or did other than rubber stamp war appropriations, ram through bloated spending bills, and otherwise make a mockery of the congress?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »
You have no idea about construction financing and probably should refrain from making an ass of yourself on these issues.   

you might be suprised to know how much I know about it but if you have a specific point please make it or STFU

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »

Thanks for reminding me

Yes of course no Democrats voted for any of it ::). And when they became the majority they immediatly put a stop to all this fiscal irresponsibility, none of them wanted or voted for TARP. Then when they became a filibuster proof majority and have the Presidency they didn't spend 787 Billion dollars on a stimulus bill now did they.  No those true Dems salt of the earth i tell ya ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2009, 11:59:20 AM »
Pelosi has been in there for three year already.  Name just one damn thing she has done or did other than rubber stamp war appropriations, ram through bloated spending bills, and otherwise make a mockery of the congress?

yeah - let's ignore 2001 thru 2006 when all these problems were created

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »
you might be suprised to know how much I know about it but if you have a specific point please make it or STFU

I would be surprised since you do such a good job routinely making such an ass of yourself. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
I would be surprised since you do such a good job routinely making such an ass of yourself. 

you know nothing about me or what I do or have done for a living

again - either put up or shut up

I'm sure the majority preference woud be that you just shut up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »
you know nothing about me or what I do or have done for a living

again - either put up or shut up

I'm sure the majority preference woud be that you just shut up

As far as your claim that everything occurred between 2001 - 2006 - GMAFB!  Are you kidding? 

Did you watch "The Warning"?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2009, 12:13:48 PM »
As far as your claim that everything occurred between 2001 - 2006 - GMAFB!  Are you kidding? 

Did you watch "The Warning"?

I never said "everything" but:

When did the wars start?
Who was responsible for managing the wars?
Who's patriotism was called into question any time there was a challenge to the execution or cost of the wars?
When did the tax cuts start?
When did the corruption and massive waste by contractors occur?
Who blocked all hearing into corruption and when did that occur?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2009, 12:15:15 PM »
I never said "everything" but:

When did the wars start?
Who was responsible for managing the wars?
Who's patriotism was called into question any time there was a challenge to the execution or cost of the wars?
When did the tax cuts start?
When did the corruption and massive waste by contractors occur?
Who blocked all hearing into corruption and when did that occur?

Your quote:

Care to explain Straw?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
Your quote:

Care to explain Straw?

well to be techinical - I said "all these problems" and not everything but I'll concede the point and say ALMOST everything but I can't think of one problem we have now that I can lay blame to the Obama Admin so maybe I should stick with my original statement

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
LMAO....this is halarious. Libs are so terrified of her yet don't have the balls to admit it, hahaha

Since when is laughing at the Daily Train wreck "fear"?

That is like saying people who laugh at Paris Hilton fear her.

You really push the bar higher for retardation.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »
LOL no link and discovered by a blogger  ::)

sorry 240 but after you disgraced yourself with the national enquirer and the daily kos bull shit, your credibility as far as shit like this is well.........shit

pardon me if I wait for your link and proof, not that it matters as she is a private citizen.