Author Topic: Your experience with ROID RAGE  (Read 2589 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Your experience with ROID RAGE
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »
The myth seems to be true, but like people say, if you are an asshole before you take it then you'd be a bigger asshole while on juice.

For me I'm a hot head.  I get mad pretty fast but I can control it.  Would I be a prime candidate to feed the stereotype of roid rage?

My buddy who is as calm as Buddha cycled some test and ancillaries and one day in a restaurant some dude made a comment to him and my buddy snapped, right there grabbed the guy and flung him across the table.  Total roid rage.  In all the years I knew him I never saw him get so upset so easily.  But this was an odd thing.

Do you find yourself getting aggressive or agitated easily while on cycle?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Your experience with ROID RAGE
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 12:25:50 PM »
People can snap at any time. i have seen people i have known for years snap and hit someone out of anger and it had nothing to do with steroids.

I will say that i believe it is true that AAS can make an asshole, a much BIGGER asshole.

I have had a short temper my entire life and i can admit high amounts of AAS made me more irritable, but not once did i lose my cool due to "roid rage". i did snap on someone who deserved what they got, but i would have done the same if i was clean at the time anyway.

I think anyone can snap and hurt someone, but i do believe that Androgens can effect someone's attitude exponentially, specially if they are an asshole looking for trouble to begin with. Each person is different but i will be very honest and say "roid rage" is not a myth, but it is also not an absolute.

Same goes for drinking...i have seen people go absolutely apeshit after a night of heavy drinking, and they usually don't remember doing it and often do it more than once...just my .02.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »
IMO it doesn't exist. Its media hype.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
High amounts of androgens can cause you to become a little more irritable, but any responsible adult should be able to control these small fits. Douchebags are more susceptible because of this, but I think most of it is from the social stigma and stereotypes.

I see douchebags commenting on their Facebook that they're getting roid rage from their winny and dbol cycles and stupid shit like that. ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
i have the same temper on and off of the shit...i am a bit more on edge while on shit but its easily controlled and not an issue for me...to be honest i think my temper is worse while im off the juice

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
High amounts of androgens can cause you to become a little more irritable, but any responsible adult should be able to control these small fits. Douchebags are more susceptible because of this, but I think most of it is from the social stigma and stereotypes.

I see douchebags commenting on their Facebook that they're getting roid rage from their winny and dbol cycles and stupid shit like that. ::)

1)facebook is for stalking ho's, please rid yourself of these douchebags that openly brag about AAS use.

2)i am usually so HAPPY from making awesome gains on cycle that im barely ever angry

3)throw in alcohol to ANY situation and that one explains itself

i think dieting is when people get snappy

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 06:25:41 AM »
no roid rage here. I see people without juice have roid rage.

If you are fucked up in the head, then you are fucked up in the head. Plain & Simple. Don't blame the juice.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »
None of my friends that juice have ever had roid rage... we're all pretty chill weed smokin broskies. When I hear about people in my city having roid rage they're the typical club hopping guidos that train bi's and tri's harder than anything else.. you know.. the d-bol eating, frosted tips, ed hardy and affliction wearing douchebags. Those are the ones that gave steroids a bad rep in the first place... and the main reason girls don't like guys that do them.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »
*Roid rage* is an excuse for douche bags to act like assholes. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
Ive never had roid rage but certain steroids make me feel a rush when i get angry when someone has pissed me off, the worst for me was Anadrol and Tren, I can control myself so I just ignore the idiots or say something but never get violent unless someone starts it on me.
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 07:43:51 PM »
IMO it doesn't exist. Its media hype.

x2 doesn't exist, why don't people say roid rage when that guy in the military base went postal or some other crazy shit people do?  I mean they raged right???
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
x2 doesn't exist, why don't people say roid rage when that guy in the military base went postal or some other crazy shit people do?  I mean they raged right???

Exactly, but can you imagine how the media would have run with it if the guy had been using steroids, or on TRT?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »
Exactly, but can you imagine how the media would have run with it if the guy had been using steroids, or on TRT?

there would have been a bill in the house or senate to be voted on in the coming weeks if he was on anabolics I would bet.

TEAM Nasser

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »
Each person is different but i will be very honest and say "roid rage" is not a myth, but it is also not an absolute.

That sums it up perfectly.

Steroids can & do effect people differently on an individual basis.

For some, it enhances their natural disposition.
For others, it could lead to a complete departure from their regular demeanor.
And then there are some users on whom it has no effect whatsoever.

I’ve seen, firsthand, cases of all three.

CaseyofDoom

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 05:43:40 PM »
I had it, but it wasn't from too much test. It was from crashing and having almost none. Had every negative emotion there is all at once.