Author Topic: see twilight!!!  (Read 5397 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: see twilight!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:49 AM »
I hear she's gonna go all the way with the Easter Bunny in the next movie. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 02:26:05 AM »
the irony is all the broads who go see this movie will fawn over the dudes in it but in Real life if they were to see a guy like that they would think he was gay

even a better irony is that while they will think any of the male leads in that movie are hot, they will still go home and bang there fat/pale/disgusting BF/Fiance'/husband

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 02:50:19 AM »
the irony is all the broads who go see this movie will fawn over the dudes in it but in Real life if they were to see a guy like that they would think he was gay

even a better irony is that while they will think any of the male leads in that movie are hot, they will still go home and bang there fat/pale/disgusting BF/Fiance'/husband

Think he was gay? LMAO!  So what?  Most women nowadays seem to trend towards the faggier metrosexual types anyways.  Just look at fashion.  Women have no sense of self nowadays nor do are they attracted that much to real men.  The generation of women that respected and  admired the qualities that make a man are getting older and are a dying breed. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:22 AM »
Think he was gay? LMAO!  So what?  Most women nowadays seem to trend towards the faggier metrosexual types anyways.  Just look at fashion.  Women have no sense of self nowadays nor do are they attracted that much to real men.  The generation of women that respected and  admired the qualities that make a man are getting older and are a dying breed.  

trust me

as a card carrying metrosexual, I can tell you that most girls think "i'm hot" but also think "i'm gay"

then again, I'm currently living a place that isn't so affluent
If i lived in LA, it would be a different story though

btw, you know what "the qualities that make a man" really are
a "man" stands by his word and is sure of himself.  Being a "man" has nothing to do with fashion or if you like to use product in your hair or not

ps- fuck you

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 06:17:39 AM »
New Moon was as gay yet slightly better than the Twilight. Cool special affects with the werewolves and Jacob I gotta give it to him packed on some serious muscle given his normal twinkish size. I saw it cause I saw the first one on blu-ray and wanted to know what happens next. It was ok but mainly gay. Afterwards  I left that movie and snuck in to see saw Ninja Assassin. No story but fu*kin awesome.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 06:40:24 AM »
Think he was gay? LMAO!  So what?  Most women nowadays seem to trend towards the faggier metrosexual types anyways.  Just look at fashion.  Women have no sense of self nowadays nor do are they attracted that much to real men.  The generation of women that respected and  admired the qualities that make a man are getting older and are a dying breed. 

exactly, male/female relationships in occident have changed drastically under the impulsion of globalized medias flooding people brains 24/7.

Classic case of a creation of the man altering his own mind in return.

This new trend as all new trends isnt going anywhere, some reality principles about men and women are going to come back full force.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 06:41:43 AM »
trust me

as a card carrying metrosexual, I can tell you that most girls think "i'm hot" but also think "i'm gay"

a "man" stands by his word and is sure of himself.  Being a "man" has nothing to do with fashion or if you like to use product in your hair or not

ps- fuck you
dont you think you should end your psychotherapy first before giving other life lessons.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 07:52:10 AM »
dont you think you should end your psychotherapy first before giving other life lessons.

I'm a lost cause

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
I'm a lost cause
oh well, you might as well start sucking cock. :-X ;D
A

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 08:04:04 AM »
oh well, you might as well start sucking cock. :-X ;D

lol at "start"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 08:23:05 AM »
trust me

as a card carrying homometrosexual, I can tell you that most girls knowthink "i'm hot" but also think "i'm gay"

ps- fuck you

fixed.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 08:34:52 AM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 09:38:29 AM »
I saw it cause I saw the first one on blu-ray and wanted to know what happens next.

could have always read the books.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 09:49:48 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:45 AM »
More Peter Chao !!!

Dachande

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Timeout Board > G&O
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »
That kid is the biggest Bruce Lee wannabe in history

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
That kid is the biggest Bruce Lee wannabe in history

Well, he talks like Bruce Did in Enter the Dragon! :D
Q

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »

you must be gay, single, or a gay single.  99.9 percent of women don't go for the johnny no name type.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
you must be gay, single, or a gay single.  99.9 percent of women don't go for the johnny no name type.

seriously, you are spot on

girls are turned off BIG TIME by male vanity

io856

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 03:38:32 AM »
real men don't see trends in what women are attracted to... they define it the moment they pass by a women they desire...

io856

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 03:44:37 AM »
seriously, you are spot on

girls are turned off BIG TIME by male vanity
yes I agree

but I have seen some very sexy women with metrosexuals... but they seem to be really really sexy otherwise they might be threatened by the man...

io856

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »
exactly, male/female relationships in occident have changed drastically under the impulsion of globalized medias flooding people brains 24/7.

Classic case of a creation of the man altering his own mind in return.

This new trend as all new trends isnt going anywhere, some reality principles about men and women are going to come back full force.
thanks for the comforting words

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 04:05:24 AM »
yes I agree

but I have seen some very sexy women with metrosexuals... but they seem to be really really sexy otherwise they might be threatened by the man...

not all girls are turned off by metros but they are few and far between.

ironically, just as many women are attracted to metros as they are attarcted to fat bald guys

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 04:23:33 AM »
Did he say Jay Cutler at 2:13?  ;D