Author Topic: Der Spiegel: "Obama's speech was false, nauseating, and Bush-like"  (Read 2006 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Der Spiegel: "Obama's speech was false, nauseating, and Bush-like"
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 12:05:53 PM »
Haha yeah that works.  Indefinite occupation is the answer.  hahaha thanks for the laughs kid!  

Try reading that again!

We leave, when the job gets done. Of course, when you actually get your commander what he needs....ALL of what he needs, WHEN HE NEEDS IT, Einstein, the chances are greater that we can leave in 18 months (or sooner).

UH the general doesn't make the rules son.  Never has never will. HE can advise all he wants but he does not make the final decision keep hatin' though.  When we win this war just don't go giving credit to Bush for it like i know you neocons will.

Then be sure to assign Obama ALL OF THE BLAME, son, if this tactic joins the heap of other strategies of his that haven't cut the mustard (stimulus, Cash-for-Clunkers, etc.).

Don't try to dredge up Bush again and put the blame on him, as I know you far-lefties will.  ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Der Spiegel: "Obama's speech was false, nauseating, and Bush-like"
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »
UH the general doesn't make the rules son.  Never has never will. HE can advise all he wants but he does not make the final decision keep hatin' though.  When we win this war just don't go giving credit to Bush for it like i know you neocons will.

The POTUS has no intention of winning the war in Afghanistan, and either did his predicesor. You can put as many fucking troops as you want there but as long as there is a stupid ass ROE and timetables for withdrawl we have already lost. Instead of wasting more American lives, pull the troops out and turn the fucking shithole into dust.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.