Author Topic: WHo are the biggest steroid abusers?  (Read 5926 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WHo are the biggest steroid abusers?
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:43:14 PM »
Is it bodybuilders or strength althletes like strongmen or powerlifters? 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: WHo are the biggest steroid abusers?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »
High school athletes and NFL players but somehow the NFL is real good at covering it up.  Probably when a guy is "injured" for 4 weeks you know he was suspended.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »

The biggest users, the worst abusers are the ones claiming small dosages. -gh15

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 02:25:59 PM »
Hmmm...this is an interesting topic.

From "my personal experience" it's the power lifters who use more AAS, but bodybuilders use more overall "drugs"(Slin/GH/SARMs/stimulants/Accutane/Fina).

It is still a toss up though because I've known a ton of both who went absolutely nuts on the gear and other drugs on a regular basis. I've met handfuls of powerlifters who did coke before heavy lifting and I've also known a few successful bodybuilders who dieted using meth, so it's a toss up.

The craziest thing i witnessed was a college kid who was taking 400mg of Anadrol ED for over 6 months, BY ITSELF. kid was a brick shithouse but did not look very healthy. lol

I've also met a few amateur NPC guys who measured all their cycles in grams, not milligrams. A few i have met were taking over 5 grams of combined AAS a week no problem and they didn't even act like it was a big deal. One of my friends was on 3g's of test a week for a very long time and when i asked him if he thought it would have any permenant effects on him down the road he said "i doubt it, i didn't get that crazy with my dosages". makes you think...

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »
powerlifters, top npc amatuers, and top ifbb pros

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
powerlifters, top npc amatuers, and top ifbb pros
Strongmen are the most abusers... nevertheless there are lots of olympic sports where, on the offseason, steroids are really abused...
S

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 06:54:14 AM »
powerlifters, top npc amateurs, and top ifbb pros

But I'd still rate the cyclist as the worst DOPING abusers, for obvious reasons they are not going to get away with using steroids such as testosterone which is naturally occurring in the body. So they use TONS of really exotic compounds, stuff that would make Duchaine turn in his grave. Also many MMA fighters take a FUCKLOAD of medications, but only moderate amounts of steroids... So biggest abuser are bodybuilders, but the craziest shit goes into the bodies of Olympic athletes...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
the cyclists scare the fuck out of me with the blood doping, all the different and new versions of epo,,, i do think they have one of the most extreme sports out there tho, cycling for 12 odd hrs, with a sprint up a mountain at the end of it,, takes some doing...

id go with strongmen and top ifbb pros for worst roid abuse tho,,, easily, hands down..

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 11:03:15 PM »
Hmmm...this is an interesting topic.

From "my personal experience" it's the power lifters who use more AAS, but bodybuilders use more overall "drugs"(Slin/GH/SARMs/stimulants/Accutane/Fina).

It is still a toss up though because I've known a ton of both who went absolutely nuts on the gear and other drugs on a regular basis. I've met handfuls of powerlifters who did coke before heavy lifting and I've also known a few successful bodybuilders who dieted using meth, so it's a toss up.

The craziest thing i witnessed was a college kid who was taking 400mg of Anadrol ED for over 6 months, BY ITSELF. kid was a brick shithouse but did not look very healthy. lol

I've also met a few amateur NPC guys who measured all their cycles in grams, not milligrams. A few i have met were taking over 5 grams of combined AAS a week no problem and they didn't even act like it was a big deal. One of my friends was on 3g's of test a week for a very long time and when i asked him if he thought it would have any permenant effects on him down the road he said "i doubt it, i didn't get that crazy with my dosages". makes you think...

8)
How do you abuse accutane?
First Rock

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »
THE BIGGEST STEROID ABUSER IS THIS FAT PIG LOOKING FARM ANIMAL THATS ON RXMUSCLE NAMED ANABOLIC 1
THIS TRIPPLE CHIN GOOF SAYS HE INJECTS OVER 15 GRAMS A WEEK OF TEST BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE INJECTS BACON GREESE IN HIS VEINS INSTED LOOK AT THIS PREGGO MANS PIC

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 05:41:58 AM »
THE BIGGEST STEROID ABUSER IS THIS FAT PIG LOOKING FARM ANIMAL THATS ON RXMUSCLE NAMED ANABOLIC 1
THIS TRIPPLE CHIN GOOF SAYS HE INJECTS OVER 15 GRAMS A WEEK OF TEST BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE INJECTS BACON GREESE IN HIS VEINS INSTED LOOK AT THIS PREGGO MANS PIC
;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 03:22:07 PM »
How do you abuse accutane?

The same way you abuse any other drug, taking too much for too long without a doctor's supervision.

Just like when a guy injects 1000mg of test a week into his body, he is abusing Test.

8)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:17 AM »
pler are big abuser, 100mg of dbol with halo, several gram of test is common.

bber use  more variety.
asstropin