Author Topic: USC Linebackers Owning the leauge  (Read 4339 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: USC Linebackers Owning the leauge
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 09:01:38 AM »

So check this out...I can care less about the BCS National Championship...This shit it the biggest farse in the nation...From the "preseason rankings"  ::) to schools playin cupcake schools deep into the schedule...Idiots runnin around talkin about the sec...These fags play 1AA schools....word?...thats who you play?...While USC Goes to Ohio State to play them in the shoe with a freshman QB.......Florida plays the almighty Charlston southern?...get the fuck out of here...no one respects that shit...and not only do they play 4 of those bitch ass schools in the same season...they freakin get to play, UK, Miss state, Vandy and garbage ass tenn....so you can miss me with that shit until they play more than 2 real games in a season...

Sheeeit the "Weak ass" ::) pac 10 did 6-0 last year in bowl (out of conference) while powerhouse BAMA got their asses kicked by UTAH....so give me a fuckin break with the "King SEC shit" How about when USC travels to the SEC they OWN them...Remember AUB was ranked 5th in the nation on preseason...yeah SC went down and hung 30 on they ass...and gave them the goose egg for good measure...Oh what about when they did the home and home with ark..yeah usc hung 70 on them the first time and 52 on them the second time...and Ark went on to win the SEC WEST both times......hahahahaha miss me with the SEC shit...

Floridas out of conference
Charleston Southern
Troy
Florida International
Florida State

Bamas out of conference
Virginia Tech
Florida International
North Texas
Chattanooga

The reason your argument holds no water is this.  You guys keep bringing up Tenn.... Tenn has won the EXACT same amt of natl titles since 2000 as your Trojans!  Period.  So whatever you want to say about them, that is a fact.  To convienently discard that when it doesn't help your argument is crazy.  I suppose the year the Trojans won it, it didn't matter either, right?  ;)

As for a victory over mighty Ohio St......so what.  Check out what the SEC has done to the best Ohio St teams in bowl games everytime they play.  Total destruction.

As for UF, even with the weak out of conference schedule, although FSU is about as good as half the teams in the Pac 10, the difference is when conference play kicks in.  Pac 10 has one other top tier team, Oregon and NOTHING else.  Yet USC loses EVERY year to one of these far less talented teams.  There is no denying it.  EVERY year.

And to end the whole point for this season.....LSU, 3rd best team in the SEC, managed to do at Washington what your overtalented, NFL-makin' machine couldn't do.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »
The reason your argument holds no water is this.  You guys keep bringing up Tenn.... Tenn has won the EXACT same amt of natl titles since 2000 as your Trojans!  Period.  So whatever you want to say about them, that is a fact.  To convienently discard that when it doesn't help your argument is crazy.  I suppose the year the Trojans won it, it didn't matter either, right?  ;)

As for a victory over mighty Ohio St......so what.  Check out what the SEC has done to the best Ohio St teams in bowl games everytime they play.  Total destruction.

As for UF, even with the weak out of conference schedule, although FSU is about as good as half the teams in the Pac 10, the difference is when conference play kicks in.  Pac 10 has one other top tier team, Oregon and NOTHING else.  Yet USC loses EVERY year to one of these far less talented teams.  There is no denying it.  EVERY year.

And to end the whole point for this season.....LSU, 3rd best team in the SEC, managed to do at Washington what your overtalented, NFL-makin' machine couldn't do.

Vince Young ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »

FSU...They damn near lost to Jacksonville state..GEt the fuck out....atleast All Pac 10 teams play teams that are D1...what the fuck is this scheduling jr varsity teams..

As far as SC...yeah we went out there with a true freshman at QB...and we lost 4 line backers who are all starting in the nfl now...

Tenn...dude they got beat by wack ass ucla  once in pasadena and once in tenn......so can it..and tenn didnt win a national title since the 98 season..what the hell are you talking about

Face it...SEC is highly overratted..you didnt comment on utah beatin the shit out mighty alabama...and utah is from the mountia west...and boise state wants to play fla at the top of the season...Fla dont want that...

Pete said he would love to play fla at the top of the season...Florida would rather play SouthWest montana tech for the blind...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »
FSU...They damn near lost to Jacksonville state..GEt the fuck out....atleast All Pac 10 teams play teams that are D1...what the fuck is this scheduling jr varsity teams..

As far as SC...yeah we went out there with a true freshman at QB...and we lost 4 line backers who are all starting in the nfl now...

Tenn...dude they got beat by wack ass ucla  once in pasadena and once in tenn......so can it..and tenn didnt win a national title since the 98 season..what the hell are you talking about

Face it...SEC is highly overratted..you didnt comment on utah beatin the shit out mighty alabama...and utah is from the mountia west...and boise state wants to play fla at the top of the season...Fla dont want that...

Pete said he would love to play fla at the top of the season...Florida would rather play SouthWest montana tech for the blind...

On Tenn, I meant the BCS era.....and criticize them all you want, but they have the exact same number of titles as your boys who are just soooooooooooo much better than everybody else. 

So what that Utah beat Alabama?  Bama is going to win the natl title this year, most likely, so that just says more about how good Utah was than how bad Bama/SEC is.

Scheduling wise, let USC take on Boise St.  Or how about Portland St.?  Since you can't win in Oregon......hahaaha

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
Ummmm, Tenn has the exact same number of BCS titles as your beloved Trojans, chief.  And every time you bring up ANY team in America with an embarassing loss is laughable.  USC/Carrol can recruit, but they have massively underachieved year after year after year.....this season being yet another example.

And as for the SEC being "kings of underachievers" how bout FIVE BCS titles by 3 different teams, including the last 3 and a great chance at another this year?  The sorry ass Pac 10 will NEVER have a championships outside of USC.  Hell, the ACC has more championships than your "mighty" Pac 10.....hahaha   
The Pac 10 outsode of USC is no concern of mine.  Beating USC is their championship.  The BCS and NCAA can pump up the SEC , ACC ,and Big 12  ( hell even add the Conf USA ) all they want but without USC and Notre Dame, college football is a bore.   
((-::

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
The Pac 10 outsode of USC is no concern of mine.  Beating USC is their championship.  The BCS and NCAA can pump up the SEC , ACC ,and Big 12  ( hell even add the Conf USA ) all they want but without USC and Notre Dame, college football is a bore.   

Mmmmm, Notre Dame hasn't won a natl title since 1988 or something.....irrelevant and overhyped more any any team in sports.

USC would make an intriguing independent.....not that they ever would......but can you imagine the schedule and exposure?  It would be so much fun to watch.  Instead we get to see them get bored and lose to some shit team from Oregon or Arizona and take themselves out of the natl title picture........they need a change!@

body88

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »
Mmmmm, Notre Dame hasn't won a natl title since 1988 or something.....irrelevant and overhyped more any any team in sports.

USC would make an intriguing independent.....not that they ever would......but can you imagine the schedule and exposure?  It would be so much fun to watch.  Instead we get to see them get bored and lose to some shit team from Oregon or Arizona and take themselves out of the natl title picture........they need a change!@

To be fair, teams like ND + BC graduate 96% of their players, so it's a littler harder for them to get all the five star guys, because most of them are idiots.

Look at this, lol:

SEC graduation rate (football)

Vanderbilt 91%
Florida 68%
South Carolina 65%
Mississippi 63%
Mississippi St. 63%
Auburn 57%
Kentucky 56%
Alabama 55%
Tennessee 54%
LSU 54%
Arkansas 52%
Georgia 48%

PAC10
Stanford 93%
Washington St. 68%
Washington 65%
Oregon St. 64%
UCLA 62%
Arizona St. 60%
USC 54%
Oregon 53%
Cal 53%
Arizona 41%

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
In a way i think something fish went on this season...

for those who played football...check out the logic

If you have a team that has
4 pro linebackers go (so your defense will be soft)
A TRUE freshman QB
a good O-line
and a stable of Running backs (Bradford being the most prostyle back)

What would your game plan be...

RUN THE FUCKING BALL...SET UP PLAY ACTION

Instead Pete wanted to feature the Freshman Phenom ( ::) )
and give it to the gay running back (mcnight) ...to be fair steph johnson got hurt as well...

but still run the ball...keep defense off the field...keep ball out of qb hands...

body88

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 02:32:54 PM »

A TRUE freshman QB
a good O-line

and give it to the gay running back (mcnight) ...to be fair steph johnson got hurt as well...

but still run the ball...keep defense off the field...keep ball out of qb hands...

Carrol is a brilliant recruiter, but a shitty coach.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 04:30:36 PM »

USC would make an intriguing independent.....not that they ever would......but can you imagine the schedule and exposure?  It would be so much fun to watch.  Instead we get to see them get bored and lose to some shit team from Oregon or Arizona and take themselves out of the natl title picture........they need a change!@
Oregon and Az are not shit teams  like Kentucky and Mississppi State!!!!!!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »

ND is the most respected NCAA Football school in the nation period. I hate them but I am speaking the truth. They are sort of like my Cowboys. When ND is down, college football sucks. Look how when they lose a coach all the winning coaches get questioned about being the next coach for Notre Dame. Now when Fulmer got canned ,   NO ONE GAVE A RATS ASS!!!!   When Croom got fired it was not breaking news.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

A TRUE freshman QB
a good O-line

McKnight  really testesmy patience.   He fumles like a carry a quarter.  I am proud he had a thousand yards but he has soooo many issues.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »
Oregon and Az are not shit teams  like Kentucky and Mississppi State!!!!!!   

So you want to compare the top two teams in the Pac 10 to the bottom 2 in the SEC?  Ok........ :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
ND is the most respected NCAA Football school in the nation period. I hate them but I am speaking the truth. They are sort of like my Cowboys. When ND is down, college football sucks. Look how when they lose a coach all the winning coaches get questioned about being the next coach for Notre Dame. Now when Fulmer got canned ,   NO ONE GAVE A RATS ASS!!!!   When Croom got fired it was not breaking news.   

What decade are you living in?  ND WAS the most respected.  No natl titles since 1988!  Nobody gave a shit when Willingham was fired either.  Other than did he really deserve to be......I can't even name the tards that wandered thru South Bend since Holtz......bunch of complete nobodies in the scheme of college football.  You look at ND differently because they are a USC "rival." 
I don't even hate ND, but just telling the truth.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »
What decade are you living in?  ND WAS the most respected.  No natl titles since 1988!  Nobody gave a shit when Willingham was fired either.  Other than did he really deserve to be......I can't even name the tards that wandered thru South Bend since Holtz......bunch of complete nobodies in the scheme of college football.  You look at ND differently because they are a USC "rival." 
I don't even hate ND, but just telling the truth.
ESPN sure gives a shit about Notre Dame.   They can't inerview one up and comming coach without mentioning the NOTRE DAME JOB. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 11:05:15 AM »
ESPN sure gives a shit about Notre Dame.   They can't inerview one up and comming coach without mentioning the NOTRE DAME JOB. 

I hate ESPN.....inestead of giving more exposure to a wider amount of teams....they harp on the same crap over and over...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »
I hate ESPN.....inestead of giving more exposure to a wider amount of teams....they harp on the same crap over and over...

If your a sports fan, you can hate ESPN all you want (we all do ) but we all need it for the latest (bs) news.   Lets face it for the latest College Football news, you HAVE to sit and hear Mark May and Coach Holtz debate.  Sad but true. :'(   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

A TRUE freshman QB
a good O-line

What happened to Mitch Mustain? That kid made a huge mistake.
D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »
What happened to Mitch Mustain? That kid made a huge mistake.

ding ding ding...what the hell...did he fuck petes wife or something...that dude fucked up

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

ding ding ding...what the hell...did he fuck petes wife or something...that dude fucked up

I think that he said he was going to be a pitcher for USC'S Baseball team because he "Can't" get on the field. Damien Williams made the right choice by choosing to transfer to USC but Mitch fucked up! Mitch's momma needs to suck pete off instead of sending him a letter.
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2009, 02:06:39 PM »

He's working in at punting and holding.