Author Topic: Jesse Ventura in Heated with some lil tiny tit radio host  (Read 8276 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Jesse Ventura in Heated with some lil tiny tit radio host
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 07:20:30 AM »
Your "Neo-con" way of thinking didn't work for the last eight years.  I think that is pretty apparent to everybody with half a brain.  Grow up.   ::)

It didn't work due to the fact that Bush was not a conservative per say. He spent money like a liberal, just like William Jefferson Clinton. Clinton Administration started this whole mess with the passing of a bill that made it easier for low income families that really couldn't afford a loan to get one for a house. Do a little research instead of insults and you will see how we got into this mess.

By the way, you grow up. I am a hard working, tax paying, motorcycle riding, weight lifting, business owning red blooded American...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 07:35:49 AM »
It didn't work due to the fact that Bush was not a conservative per say. He spent money like a liberal, just like William Jefferson Clinton. Clinton Administration started this whole mess with the passing of a bill that made it easier for low income families that really couldn't afford a loan to get one for a house. Do a little research instead of insults and you will see how we got into this mess.

By the way, you grow up. I am a hard working, tax paying, motorcycle riding, weight lifting, business owning red blooded American...

Are there americans that are not red blooded?
Q

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 07:46:26 AM »
I must be a NEO CON... If being a NEO CON is going to help stop the destruction of my once great country from the likes of Obama and your Pussy way of thinking then I wear that title with a badge of honor.

Grow a pair and quit walking in step with the sheeple...

Obama, and Bush (as liberal as Obama) hurt us worse than the terrorists ever could have dreamed of!  Bin Ladens goal was to change the way we live, take away our freedoms, and draw us into a senseless unwinnable war in the Middle East.  Bush (and Obama) let him have his way.

The fact is, we've let the terrorists have their way, and let the invasion of our country continue.  That dirt bag traitor Bush (and Obama) are on the exact same level.  If you can't see that you are a fucking moron.
S

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

Bush and company were also a neo-cons, so if you align yourself with that way of thinking that we can just invade whoever we like, while also wiping your butt with the Constitution, you have at it.  I read posts of you insulting posters too, nobody likes a hypocrite. 

Yeah, you are the only hard working, tax paying, weight lifting, business owning, red blooded American here.  Way to tell somebody to grow up and then think you are the only patriot here.   

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »
Obama, and Bush (as liberal as Obama) hurt us worse than the terrorists ever could have dreamed of!  Bin Ladens goal was to change the way we live, take away our freedoms, and draw us into a senseless unwinnable war in the Middle East.  Bush (and Obama) let him have his way.

The fact is, we've let the terrorists have their way, and let the invasion of our country continue.  That dirt bag traitor Bush (and Obama) are on the exact same level.  If you can't see that you are a fucking moron.

RonPaulFan:
Layin' the smack down since 2004.

8)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »

CLAP CLAP exactly.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
RonPaulFan:
Layin' the smack down since 2004.

8)

haha thanks  ;D
S

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »
Opie and Anthony used to be on WBCN in Boston (before it was changed over to a sports station) and they were fired because they told their audience Boston's mayor died in a car accident as a joke.

I thought they got fired because they had some kind of contest where couples have sex and public places and one of the couples had sex in a church

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2009, 01:53:06 PM »
Are there americans that are not red blooded?
no some bleed red, white, and blue. ;D
A