Author Topic: Super Depression Coming !!! Collapse Of US Dollar !!!  (Read 4637 times)

James

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Super Depression Coming !!! Collapse Of US Dollar !!!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 05:32:18 PM »
Good Video Hugo

he has another one that is even better but I couldn't find it.  I don't like him as you know but that never stops me from agreeing when it looks like someone is right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 05:46:15 PM »
In the video I'm thinking of, Glenn notes that the only reason this hasn't hit yet is because the banks are basically not lending the money yet, which they will eventually we know that.  So the money has been printed up at the greatest increase in American history.  The banks basically have their finger on the trigger and it can start happening anytime after they fully pull the trigger.  I think Glenn was spot on with that and I was previously thinking the same thing when the banks were being criticised for not loaning the money.  I thought a little more about that and so when Glenn said that, I thought, bingo, spot on.

What I would like is for people like BF to explain why all these people are wrong.  Instead he just calls people stupid and ACTS like he's got it all figured out.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 06:24:03 PM »
waiting for our resident genius, bf, to set us straight why all these people are wrong....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »
Does the official demand for physical gold and its repatriation portend the frightening prospect or even serious risk of a central bank gold run on the Fed and the Bank of England? If so, it would amount to a most alarming escalation in secret but official fears over a U.S. dollar collapse and the prospect of a second severe threat to the world's financial system. If true, these two new trends, largely downplayed in the mainstream media, should act as a massive wake-up call for all investors.... Increased private and official purchases of physical gold and, if true, their official repatriation from the historically safe havens of the United States and the United Kingdom portend an alarming potential gold run on two key central banks.

If these actions set a precedent, they could trigger catastrophe. For today, what government is powerful enough to stem such a tide?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/columnists/Browne/s_655319.html